I love apples!

I like to eat apples too !
    05-13-2014 09:10 AM
    You remember last week I told you about this one girl that cut me I'm line. So I was about to get on the bus as in I was right In front of the bus door when she decided to come from behind me and go in. I'm saying this in my head "yo im right here,do you not see me"
    I would of let her go if she was already in line and to be nice but how she did it got me a little irritated
    05-13-2014 09:16 AM
    She likes Sahib!! :p
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-13-2014 09:23 AM
    She's showing it in a weird way. Almost school yard like. :P
    05-13-2014 09:26 AM
    You remember last week I told you about this one girl that cut me I'm line. So I was about to get on the bus as in I was right In front of the bus door when she decided to come from behind me and go in. I'm saying this in my head "yo im right here,do you not see me"
    I would of let her go if she was already in line and to be nice but how she did it got me a little irritated
    Lol,I thought you were telling a really emotional story. :P
    Didnt know it was a story about how a woman cut you in a bus' line.How horrible! :o You must be heartbroken :'( :p
    Chregu likes this.
    05-13-2014 09:27 AM
    Next time, you should hide somewhere and when she enters in the bus, you should cut her and enter.
    😆😜
    Usama Jawad96 likes this.
    05-13-2014 09:28 AM
    Next time, you should hide somewhere and when she enters in the bus, you should cut her and enter.
    Haha +930 :p
    05-13-2014 09:30 AM
    And also make a video and share it with us :p
    05-13-2014 09:33 AM

*rolls,eyes* yeah right .
    05-13-2014 09:39 AM
    She's showing it in a weird way. Almost school yard like. :P

Yeah play along with it . Hahaha very funny
    05-13-2014 09:40 AM
    Lol,I thought you were telling a really emotional story. :P
    Didnt know it was a story about how a woman cut you in a bus' line.How horrible! :o You must be heartbroken :'( :p

>.> yeah im heartbroken 💔

I'm dying a little each day !
    hope4wp and Usama Jawad96 like this.
    05-13-2014 09:41 AM
    😆😜

I was thinking that .
    05-13-2014 09:41 AM
    I was thinking that .
    Yeah, join the school yard-like fashion!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-13-2014 09:44 AM
    Sahib likes her toooo :p nanannana
    05-13-2014 09:49 AM
    I was thinking that .
    Why don't you be an adult and ask her if she think she's a lady or cue jumper because she doesn't seem like the first.
    05-13-2014 09:49 AM
    Why don't you be an adult and ask her if she think she's a lady or cue jumper because she doesn't seem like the first.
    She's not always riding the bus . Like out of the whole semester she has only rode the same bus as me twice . So its not a big deal to me but the way she's done it gets under my skin
    05-13-2014 09:56 AM
    Sahib likes her toooo :p nanannana

._. No . Just no
    05-13-2014 09:56 AM
    Did you know that apples have properties that help keep your teeth white :)?
    05-13-2014 09:58 AM
    ._. No . Just no
    Yesssss!!! In every way!!
    05-13-2014 09:59 AM
    She's not always riding the bus . Like out of the whole semester she has only rode the same bus as me twice . So its not a big deal to me but the way she's done it gets under my skin
    That's not my point. If you don't say anything all it does it get on your nerves. Most people have a shame reflex. That's why I was just giving an example of a way of saying something, adult like and make her feel bad for what she's done. You have to execute it the right way though.

Doesn't matter how often she's on the bus with you either. A person who is an jerk, whether male or female needs to understand they're being a jerk. Up to you though. You seem to want to harbour your emotions over getting them out. That's not a good strategy.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-13-2014 09:59 AM
    Yesssss!!! In every way!!

Noooooooooooooooo not in anyway , shape, size or form !!!! 😈
    05-13-2014 10:00 AM
    I think there are two options. Either you ignore it, it's just the bus line. Or you do what LaRUE recommended.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-13-2014 10:02 AM
    Would be very nice if this were true:

Apple's iPad will reportedly add split-screen multitasking with iOS 8 | The Verge

I love the iPad, but split screen is basically the one feature I have not but I'd like to have.
    05-13-2014 10:06 AM
    That's not my point. If you don't say anything all it does it get on your nerves. Most people have a shame reflex. That's why I was just giving an example of a way of saying something, adult like and make her feel bad for what she's done. You have to execute it the right way though.

Doesn't matter how often she's on the bus with you either. A person who is an jerk, whether male or female needs to understand they're being a jerk. Up to you though. You seem to want to harbour your emotions over getting them out. That's not a good strategy.

I wouldn't know how even if I did say something about it . It would back fire on me
    Noooooooooooooooo not in anyway , shape, size or form !!!! 😈
    What's her size?
    Chregu likes this.
143,645 ... 25702571257225732574 ...