WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Omg. My mouth hurts so bad. I'm off to sleep.

I may save up my money and get this.... In green!

http://www.nokia.com/us-en/phones/phone/lumia630/

So might not get a cheapie WP 8.1 after all.... Dat green.... *Drools*

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

good choice and we hope we see you tomorrow because we need more diversity 😈 and hope that headache goes away

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Some can't get used to it, and people on the forums say after the honeymoon period, they feel the size is too much.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

My Lumia 900 is the first phone I've had and I've been using it for two years next week. It felt huge to me when I first got it - now it's starting to feel iPhone-small. Maybe the 1520 is a big overkill in size difference, but I think I might think the same thing about the 1520 after I've had it for two years, especially since I'd really like it if my Surface Pro could call and text (no I wouldn't put it to my ear, I usually put the phone on speaker when I get a call - but if I had to keep a Surface Pro off the speaker I could always get Bluetooth headphones).

Sent from my Xbox 720.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I saw the 8x i felt it was big then I saw 920 i felt it was big....now I look at them they seem smaller

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I do wonder why they have the dell venue pro instead of the Acer icona

Oh my gosh I want the dell venue pro (the phone, not the new-ish tablet) so bad! I want it because I was going to get that as my first phone two years ago but the day when I finally convinced my parents to let me get a phone was the day after the very last day AT&T sold them. I don't even know what I'd use it for - I don't think they even got the 7.8 update - I just like the hardware side of it so much. I guess I just want it because I was sooo close to getting it.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I should seriously give a thought about writing my gender in my signature :p many people seem to be confused about it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes