Like my >>#insert forbidden person<<
    but im not hiding anything :(
    05-21-2014 11:29 AM
    like a jell roll
    I'm not a big fan of jell.

Gelatin or gelatine (from Latin: gelatus meaning "stiff", "frozen") is a translucent, colorless, brittle (when dry), flavorless solid substance, derived from collagen obtained from various animal by-products. It is commonly used as a gelling agent in food, pharmaceuticals, photography, and cosmetic manufacturing.
    Sounds disgusting if you ask me.
    05-21-2014 11:30 AM
    I used to walk to school all the time when I was younger. Pretty much all schools I went to except college. That was a bit far. My highschool was over 2kma away.
    same here x.x all the schools I went to , I had to walk but now that im in college I have to take the bus
    I haven't been to S.F ( the bay area) in over a year and I love that place because I don't have allergies there :D
    I'd like to go back to California and visit a few places. I just hate flying into the USA and having to get a visa now.
    I used to walk to school all the time when I was younger. Pretty much all schools I went to except college. That was a bit far. My highschool was over 2kma away.
    I used to walk 6-7 kms to meet my >>#insert forbidden person<< just because he used to keep my bike
    05-21-2014 11:31 AM
    I'm not a big fan of jell.

Sounds disgusting if you ask me.
    x.x I meant to say jelly roll ._.
    05-21-2014 11:31 AM
    Office affairs are not uncommon but I really hate the image that the only way women get ahead is by sleeping with the boss. I also dislike this idea of a boss misusing his 'power' over others. It's a sure sign of a misogynistic pig in my eyes.

There are way too many stories I know of women trying to avoid the advances of their superiors or people who may influence their superiors and force women into uncomfortable situations. Many women have a hard time of this. It's sad we still live in this situation. This has to stop but it seems to keep going.

Anyway, my point of view.
    I agree with much of this. Having had an affair, an affair at work and dating someone at work, it can be tricky...but it depends on the two people and the context of what happened. Most times it doesn't go well, so always be on the look out for that before engaging in such endeavors.

Because of gender, there is too much unnecessary stereotypes of the female who sleeps with the male boss to
    get perks/promotions/etc. Most women are actually more interested in being taken seriously based on the work qualifications. There will be a small group who use their assets to fit the stereotypes, but most don't. And because some men have created that sexist culture at work, harassment won't ever go away.
    05-21-2014 11:33 AM
    I'd like to go back to California and visit a few places. I just hate fitting into the USA and having to get a visa now.
    like what places in cali?I have been to where the redwoods are in eureka , the golden gate bridge in S.F . the capital in Sacramento, silicon valley in san Jos .
    I used to walk 6-7 kms to meet my >>#insert forbidden person<< just because he used to keep my bike
    um lately you have been talking about your ex :/ or is it just me ?
    um lately you have been talking about your ex :/ or is it just me ?
    Look who's talking. :P

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE and hope4wp like this.
    05-21-2014 11:38 AM
    My internet is so slow today!!! My current download speed is 50KB/s :(
    05-21-2014 11:39 AM
    Man, I step out to get a hot pastrami sandwich and people are taking about commercial sex workers? What did I miss?
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-21-2014 11:41 AM
    Look who's talking. :P

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk
    its all in my head now ;) I keep my thoughts in my head and think ! >:)
    05-21-2014 11:44 AM
    My internet is so slow today!!! My current download speed is 50KB/s :(
    dial up speed ;P
    Man, I step out to get a hot pastrami sandwich and people are taking about commercial sex workers? What did I miss?
    Just Chregu having a go at Sahib :P All in fun.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    o.o sex workers.... blame that on snowflake . they think I was talking about my ex. I was thinking about my trip to S.F next month . snowflake said I was going to get a prostitute there . I said I don't have the money for it . then he said that I was going to sell drugs so I can afford a prostitute
    05-21-2014 11:46 AM
    Just Chregu having a go at Sahib :P All in fun.
    I was digging it though...had me cracking up in the street.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-21-2014 11:54 AM
    Sahib, you're a broke college student, so if you can find a GF, then you wont need a sex worker...
    05-21-2014 11:55 AM
    I was digging it though...had me cracking up in the street.
    everyone laughs are sahibs dispense ;)
    05-21-2014 11:58 AM
    Sahib, you're a broke college student, so if you can find a GF, then you wont need a sex worker...
    key word find :P !
    05-21-2014 11:59 AM
    You need to keep your mobile,iPod, surface aside while in public :p so someone can at least get a vibe that you're single :p you're constantly hammering your fingers on the screen....for real "get a >>"real"
    05-21-2014 12:04 PM
    You need to keep your mobile,iPod, surface aside while in public :p so someone can at least get a vibe that you're single :p you're constantly hammering your fingers on the screen....for real "get a >>"real"
    o.o well I didn't have a cellphone for 18 years and I decided to get a phone to talk to my ex :O
    05-21-2014 12:10 PM
    Te me vas..... hmmm this lab and Pandora is telling me something o.o
    05-21-2014 12:21 PM
    That's for you to do...because of I do all the hard work of finding you a GF, might as well I keep her for myself...
    05-21-2014 12:22 PM
    hwo do they expect us to configure routers with OSPF and all this stuff in 2 hrs o.o
    05-21-2014 12:27 PM
143,698 ... 26632664266526662667 ...