Unfortunately no 32GB version :-( We can talk shop via PM or email...
    Send me a PM or email with the details.
    06-10-2014 10:48 AM
    huh so rape is now accidental ._. ....the hell is wrong with that country.. its not like you trip on a girl and start beating her and then accidently whip it out and accidently start doing it >.>
    06-10-2014 10:49 AM
    today I have a feeling we are going to pass the 70k>:)
    06-10-2014 10:50 AM
    huh so rape is now accidental ._. ....the hell is wrong with that country.. its not like you trip on a girl and start beating her and then accidently whip it out and accidently start doing it >.>
    I think that went a little bit too far...
    sd173 likes this.
    06-10-2014 10:50 AM
    That didn't sound right.... for a minute there... just a slight change in the wording and it would sound completely wrong....

In any case I'm glad you feel that way. Last time hitting and rape came up things didn't go so well.
    sd173 likes this.
    06-10-2014 10:52 AM
    Actually, the party this guy belongs to distanced itself from what he said.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-10-2014 10:52 AM
    Actually, the party this guy belongs to distanced itself from what he said.
    The very scary part about this is that there are right wing politicians in the US that feel the same way or similar. Just say it differently.
    06-10-2014 10:54 AM
    I think that went a little bit too far...
    just say it how it is ;)
    06-10-2014 10:54 AM
    The very scary part about this is that there are right wing politicians in the US that feel the same way or similar. Just say it differently.
    o.o....... that's scary to know
    06-10-2014 10:56 AM
    o.o....... that's scary to know
    There are many states with right wing governments that have made things very difficult for women in their state and their reproductive rights. You don't have to go to far on the internet to find it either. A lot of them say very similar things as this Indian politician.
    06-10-2014 10:59 AM
    just say it how it is ;)
    I just believe that we all know what rape is, we don't need a detailed description of it. Well, it might be me, I also can't stand seeing a rape in movies, somehow that just goes much too far for me.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-10-2014 11:01 AM
    I just believe that we all know what rape is, we don't need a detailed description of it. Well, it might be me, I also can't stand seeing a rape in movies, somehow that just goes much too far for me.
    I'm with you there. Along with other things in movies. It's partially why I don't like some action flicks and I've never been into horror flicks.
    Chregu likes this.
    06-10-2014 11:02 AM
    There are many states with right wing governments that have made things very difficult for women in their state and their reproductive rights. You don't have to go to far on the internet to find it either. A lot of them say very similar things as this Indian politician.
    im oblivious to that ... I live in cali where right now the governor is a democrat and the house of reps is democrats too ...soooo I don't see a lot of that
    06-10-2014 11:06 AM
    o.o I haven't see any rape movies or that glorified it
    06-10-2014 11:09 AM
    im oblivious to that ... I live in cali where right now the governor is a democrat and the house of reps is democrats too ...soooo I don't see a lot of that

What's scarier is that people vote for these politicians on what they say as well. Though some are not that whacky at first maybe... A lot of them tend to be racist as well. You should know more about what's going on in your own country. I don't even live there an know more. :P
    06-10-2014 11:14 AM
    o.o I haven't see any rape movies or that glorified it

He said rape in movies and nothing about glorifying it.
    Chregu likes this.
    06-10-2014 11:15 AM
    What's scarier is that people vote for these politicians on what they say as well. Though some are not that whacky at first maybe... A lot of them tend to be racist as well. You should know more about what's going on in your own country. I don't even live there an know more. :P
    I should but most of the time I dont really care what the politicians say and do
    06-10-2014 11:23 AM
    He said rape in movies and nothing about glorifying it.
    oh...... but still dont know any rape movies :P
    06-10-2014 11:24 AM
    (Destroying trail of thought by posting. Sorry folks, but rape isn't one of those topics I'm comfortable around.)

Sometimes, you really hate slow internet.
    Yeah, sometimes.

For instance, I'm loving the slow internet because of all the reactions I get to see from the E3 press conferences.

Be informed, the WanderingTraveler is going on an excursion to Etria in the near future. Medicas and Nectars welcome.
    sahib lopez and sd173 like this.
    06-10-2014 11:26 AM
    I should but most of the time I dont really care what the politicians say and do

That's not the right attitude. Even though politics suck and the U.S. is very bad, change is up to you they're are too many in the USA with your opinion how do you expect things to get better?
    06-10-2014 11:31 AM
    Wow I didn't know that there was a patent for a living organism-genetically modified oil eating bacteria(Pseudomonas)! I thought patents were generally for inanimate things.... :-o
    06-10-2014 11:35 AM
    oh...... but still dont know any rape movies :P

You keep forgetting the word 'in'. As in part of the movie.
    Chregu and sd173 like this.
    06-10-2014 11:41 AM
    Wow I didn't know that there was a patent for a living organism-genetically modified oil eating bacteria(Pseudomonas)! I thought patents were generally for inanimate things.... :-o

I thought there were genetically modified seed patents.
    06-10-2014 11:43 AM
    That's not the right attitude. Even though politics suck and the U.S. is very bad, change is up to you they're are too many in the USA with your opinion how do you expect things to get better?
    well its kinda hard to listen to them when half the time they are arguing with each other
    06-10-2014 12:00 PM
    You keep forgetting the word 'in'. As in part of the movie.
    OHHH I had to re read it again .....well I saw one but its was in the movie in grad turino .... they didn't show it of course and it was implied that she was captured and you know
    06-10-2014 12:01 PM
144,454 ... 27832784278527862787 ...