Sahib, I say this with all due respect, and I'm not yelling either:

YOU'RE HIGH AS A PIECE OF JUNK IN SPACE OF YOU THINK THE US WILL QUALIFY IN A GROUP WITH GERMANY AND PORTUGAL.

Their best chance is against Ghana, who is a very decent team. I doubt that the US will garner 2 points in their 3 group games. Barring an injury to Ronaldo, and even that, the Portuguese are deeper than the US. I'm not seeing what you're seeing, but then again, most of us don't most times...

MSFTisMIA, you need to remember that Sahib is high on the bus and now even at his apartment thanks to his neighbors 😉
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-12-2014 10:54 PM
    Costa Rica. And you brother lives the N4? :O

Sorry fixed the typo! Enjoy Costa Rica...
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    06-12-2014 10:55 PM
    Sorry fixed the typo! Enjoy Costa Rica...

Glad he likes it! :)
    06-12-2014 11:18 PM
    MSFTisMIA, you need to remember that Sahib is high on the bus and now even at his apartment thanks to his neighbors 😉
    He needs to detox off whatever he is on. He must not know futbol well to see the US is in what they call "the group of death".
    06-13-2014 12:04 AM
    Boarding soon.
    06-13-2014 12:30 AM

YOU'RE HIGH AS A PIECE OF JUNK IN SPACE OF YOU THINK THE US WILL QUALIFY IN A GROUP WITH GERMANY AND PORTUGAL.

Their best chance is against Ghana, who is a very decent team. I doubt that the US will garner 2 points in their 3 group games. Barring an injury to Ronaldo, and even that, the Portuguese are deeper than the US. I'm not seeing what you're seeing, but then again, most of us don't most times...

True. US is in the best bracket (meaning best teams). USA doesn't stand a chance.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-13-2014 12:32 AM

I didn't say they would win ;) though I do see what I mistyped... I wanted to say they could pass the group stage
    06-13-2014 01:08 AM
    Well, right now the Neo and the 8XT are your choices. Personally, if he wants a smaller package, the 8XT is the choice. Otherwise, I'd go with the Neo.
    its hard because his likes are both phones :/
    06-13-2014 01:09 AM
    hahaha very funny ;P
    06-13-2014 01:09 AM
    He needs to detox off whatever he is on. He must not know futbol well to see the US is in what they call "the group of death".
    I know the US isn't that good but its soccer. the place of upsets :P so im just saying the US has a better chance of passing then el tri :)
    06-13-2014 01:10 AM
    I know the US isn't that good but its soccer. the place of upsets :P so im just saying the US has a better chance of passing then el tri :)
    Ain't buying the logic Sahib and when MSFTisMIA wakes up he is not buying it either :-P
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-13-2014 01:22 AM
    wel the graduation was ok. I got the see some of my high school classmates and some friends. saw a girl that had a crush on me on high school( short story :P) and uhhh college spoiled me.
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 06-13-2014 at 01:36 AM.
    06-13-2014 01:23 AM
    Ain't buying the logic Sahib and when MSFTisMIA wakes up he is not buying it either :-P
    I know hes not but its worth a shot
    06-13-2014 01:24 AM
    True. US is in the best bracket (meaning best teams). USA doesn't stand a chance.
    ill give the US the fools hope and maybe they can score one goal on brazil :P
    06-13-2014 01:27 AM
    Iraq is in chaos after Bush "won the war" and we are talking about the US's soccer skills...

Well, I guess soccer is more important than everything else.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-13-2014 01:32 AM
    Iraq is in chaos after Bush "won the war" and we are talking about the US's soccer skills...

Well, I guess soccer is more important than everything else.
    :/ I guess its more of a sensitive topic and soccer not so much . besides its nice to get out of the routine of phones and making fun of sahib :P
    06-13-2014 01:34 AM
    :/ I guess its more of a sensitive topic and soccer not so much . besides its nice to get out of the routine of phones and making fun of sahib :P
    It was more meant as a general remark. Everything turns into soccer-news, every newspaper, every radio station...

Well, at least my newspaper has most of it on special pages, that makes it bearable, but it's also one of the oldest and most serious we have in Switzerland.
    06-13-2014 01:55 AM
    It was more meant as a general remark. Everything turns into soccer-news, every newspaper, every radio station...

Well, at least my newspaper has most of it on special pages, that makes it bearable, but it's also one of the oldest and most serious we have in Switzerland.
    I guess that's what happens when the world cup comes around :) its one of the things the worlds population looks at( minus north korea) and talks about. I know it doesn't help that we talk about here but sure gives us something to talk about ;P .... now if me and MIA were betting I would have a huge chance of losing that bet :P and it would be different
    06-13-2014 02:07 AM
    I guess that's what happens when the world cup comes around :) its one of the things the worlds population looks at( minus north korea) and talks about. I know it doesn't help that we talk about here but sure gives us something to talk about ;P .... now if me and MIA were betting I would have a huge chance of losing that bet :P and it would be different
    If it wasn't just about money. Everything that involves the Fifa is about money, everything. And to be precise, it's about making money, we're talking about billions here. And everybody plays along.

Well, my newspaper at least provides a lot of information about the Fifa's dirty business, so that's good I guess.
    06-13-2014 02:10 AM
    If it wasn't just about money. Everything that involves the Fifa is about money, everything. And to be precise, it's about making money, we're talking about billions here. And everybody plays along.

Well, my newspaper at least provides a lot of information about the Fifa's dirty business, so that's good I guess.
    if you want to look at it like that well yeah its about making money. as for me I don't really care because the players get paid to play anyways and I get to sit and watch them. its no different than using a companies product and using it. they get money from us and we use that product
    06-13-2014 02:15 AM
    anyways im of... good night and good morning
    06-13-2014 02:16 AM
    if you want to look at it like that well yeah its about making money. as for me I don't really care because the players get paid to play anyways and I get to sit and watch them. its no different than using a companies product and using it. they get money from us and we use that product
    Yeah, as long as the players get paid, don't mind the slave-like conditions under which the workers in Qatar have to build stadiums. Qatar that got the championship solely due to corruption and shady payments as even the temperatures are too high that good soccer could be played there anyway.

Here, from my quick Google search: Qatar World Cup corruption, worker deaths a criminal combination - CBSSports.com
    06-13-2014 02:21 AM
    I feel bad 🙅.... Earth has so much corruption!! Maybe we should move to Mars!
    Last edited by hope4wp; 06-13-2014 at 03:17 AM.
    Chregu likes this.
    06-13-2014 02:38 AM
    I can never open the games app on my l1020
    06-13-2014 03:17 AM
    Have you ever watch movie about mars invation? Be sure to bring your sound system with a soap Opera music. Just in case mars people try to shoot you dead
    06-13-2014 03:18 AM
143,644 ... 28072808280928102811 ...