You'll be in my heart is sung by Phil Collins and is in the movie Tarzan.
    ah I knew it sounded like a guy I heard in a movie before :P
    06-23-2014 11:54 PM
    Ah, Phil Collins now that is a good artist. Lot's of memorable sings.

I'm a fan of Genesis but I prefer Phil on his own. I also like Peter Gabriel.

From a musical point of view I always thought Peter was better skilled than Phil. They both did some fantastic music and both have songs that just sort of haunt you but I just thought Peter had more depth.
    06-23-2014 11:58 PM
    You might want to introduce Sahib to Peter Gabriel as well :-)
    You bear me to it. :P
    06-23-2014 11:58 PM
    I see. There are many more old yet poignant songs like this I can pull out.

I'll give you two more from Phil:

Against All Odds - Phil Collins
    In The Air Tonight - Phil Collins

And a different genre but similar ballpark:

Living On The Front Line - Eddy Grant
    Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant
    all I have to say is this
    06-23-2014 11:59 PM
    You bear me to it. :P
    never heard of peter Gabriel :P ..... first time hearing of that guy. ill get to him after the 2 songs from phill
    06-24-2014 12:00 AM
    never heard of peter Gabriel :P ..... first time hearing of that guy. ill get to him after the 2 songs from phill
    Try:
    Games Without Frontiers
    Shock the Monkey
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-24-2014 12:01 AM
    o.o an 11 minute song ....whoa :P
    06-24-2014 12:04 AM
    o.o an 11 minute song ....whoa :P
    Which song is that?
    06-24-2014 12:08 AM
    Which song is that?
    Living On The Front Line - Eddy Grant this song and I was going to say I aint about this life style ;P
    06-24-2014 12:12 AM
    I personally think the 80s produced a lot of good meaningful music. It of course produced a lot of garbage as well but there just doesn't seem to be much popular music these days that have much meaning behind it.

For the record, yes I do like some modern music just for listening but I do miss some of the more thoughtful stuff. Things that had a message even if you didn't realise it.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    06-24-2014 12:23 AM
    I personally think the 80s produced a lot of good meaningful music. It of course produced a lot of garbage as well but there just doesn't seem to be much popular music these days that have much meaning behind it.

For the record, yes I do like some modern music just for listening but I do miss some of the more thoughtful stuff. Things that had a message even if you didn't realise it.
    I don't listen to mainstream hip hop or rap just because the lyrics are pointless so I went with underground and not sold out artist and they have good music. I think in general the artist that haven't sold out make better music than artist that sell out to the masses
    06-24-2014 12:26 AM
    shock the monkey ....what does it mean o.o I just think it means shock a monkey
    06-24-2014 12:29 AM
    shock the monkey ....what does it mean o.o I just think it means shock a monkey
    No. There more to it.
    06-24-2014 12:34 AM
    I don't listen to mainstream hip hop or rap just because the lyrics are pointless so I went with underground and not sold out artist and they have good music. I think in general the artist that haven't sold out make better music than artist that sell out to the masses
    That's something that's been said for some time. I don't know how much I agree with it.

I've never been fond of those genres you mentioned so our ideas if good music might be different.
    06-24-2014 12:35 AM
    No. There more to it.
    well I still don't get it :/
    06-24-2014 12:37 AM
    That's something that's been said for some time. I don't know how much I agree with it.

I've never been fond of those genres you mentioned so our ideas if good music might be different.
    in my experience is that the music that the radio plays and the music that is promoted really does stink, there are some good ones but that's rare now .
    06-24-2014 12:39 AM
    well well well I would never though id see the day that there would be a LoL look alike in the platform . I wouldn't be surprised if my ex also plays this game
    06-24-2014 12:40 AM
    while this game looks fun to play :D not playing it after I get done with asphalt 8 , im 80 percent done >:)
    06-24-2014 12:45 AM
    in my experience is that the music that the radio plays and the music that is promoted really does stink, there are some good ones but that's rare now .
    Radio stations are out to make money. So they play what's popular. Usually what's popular to 12 year old girls...

Stations in the US tends to be on the conservative side, three are some exceptions.
    06-24-2014 12:59 AM
    so I wonder what msft will do now that windows phone 8.1 is official supported tomorrow :O
    06-24-2014 01:01 AM
    Good morning!

I just went running, it was cold and raining. Also, I didn't feel very fit. I think it's still due to me not eating very much while doing a lot of sport. At least it's very nice now to sit in the warm and drink a tea.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    so I wonder what msft will do now that windows phone 8.1 is official supported tomorrow :O
    It wasn't before? Maybe the 630 will suddenly not be crappy anymore ;-)
    Radio stations are out to make money. So they play what's popular. Usually what's popular to 12 year old girls...

Stations in the US tends to be on the conservative side, three are some exceptions.
    sure they are out to make money but it kinda sucks when I turn on the radio to find out that they are playing club music music talking about molly and drugs. I turn it off and go to Pandora to listen to music that isn't about that .
    06-24-2014 01:04 AM
    Good morning!

I just went running, it was cold and raining. Also, I didn't feel very fit. I think it's still due to me not eating very much while doing a lot of sport. At least it's very nice now to sit in the warm and drink a tea.
    and play the game 2048 on your ipad !! :D
    06-24-2014 01:04 AM
    It wasn't before? Maybe the 630 will suddenly not be crappy anymore ;-)
    :P technically msft wont have any support documents up till tomorrow but who knows maybe there will be lots of app updates :D maybe people will get updategasms !!
    06-24-2014 01:05 AM
142,852 ... 28682869287028712872 ...