Black Friday is almost here!

Get the inside track on all the best deals.

Ouch don't be some bodies jerry :/ sounds familiar

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    06-28-2014 10:10 PM
    I might have to hit up a friend to tell him about the smart watch idea.
    06-28-2014 11:08 PM
    Your parents stole your xbox one whoa!! That's awesome that your parents jacked it ;)

No it's not. It's makes me depressed since I could never finish Arkham Origins 100% (I had the story finished, not the extra stuff) or get DLCs for it.
    06-28-2014 11:26 PM
    No it's not. It's makes me depressed since I could never finish Arkham Origins 100% (I had the story finished, not the extra stuff) or get DLCs for it.
    Ok maybe depressed was just a little exaggerated. POed is a better word for it.
    06-28-2014 11:39 PM
    Why can't I upload a file that's greater than 2gb to OneDrive?!!! That's really annoying. How am I supposed to upload the 10GB movie I just got from the Xbox video app?!
    06-28-2014 11:46 PM
    aww bummer man :/
    06-28-2014 11:56 PM
    Why can't I upload a file that's greater than 2gb to OneDrive?!!! That's really annoying. How am I supposed to upload the 10GB movie I just got from the Xbox video app?!
    ._. that's a big video. I think there is a work around. are you uploading it from the desktop or uploading it using the website?
    06-28-2014 11:58 PM
    ._. that's a big video. I think there is a work around. are you uploading it from the desktop or uploading it using the website?
    Yeah, it's 2:20 in HD. I tried from the phone app, website, and Windows file integration.
    06-29-2014 12:11 AM
    Yeah, it's 2:20 in HD. I tried from the phone app, website, and Windows file integration.
    I guess I'll just have to wait for my SD card to arrive, put it there, and hope I don't lose it.
    06-29-2014 12:11 AM
    oh nvm then :/ because I remembered there was a website limitation and you had to use the desktop app .
    06-29-2014 12:17 AM
    I guess I'll just have to wait for my SD card to arrive, put it there, and hope I don't lose it.
    D: don't lose it . sucks that you cant put a video more than 2gb in one drive
    06-29-2014 12:18 AM
    D: don't lose it . sucks that you cant put a video more than 2gb in one drive
    I wonder why they would do that? Maybe its some sort of promotional thing where you have to buy that capability.
    06-29-2014 12:20 AM
    I wonder why they would do that? Maybe its some sort of promotional thing where you have to buy that capability.
    I think they should make it standard. im not sure why they did it that only a file less than 2gb could be uploaded. maybe in the business or enterprise environment they don't have a limit
    sd173 likes this.
    06-29-2014 12:25 AM
    I keep on forgetting tomorrow Is going to be Sunday
    06-29-2014 01:40 AM
    well im off .. good night and good morning
    06-29-2014 02:08 AM
    Good night to sahib and good morning to the res of the world :D. On Tuesday I'm taking the Galaxy S5 back so it's time to write a Review for site that made it possible for me to have it on test.

Sent from my B85M-HD3 using Tapatalk
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-29-2014 03:02 AM
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh :p ok well what are you planning to go into now ?

I'm thinking of doing a business diploma for various reasons and then maybe a masters degree. Not sure yet.
    06-29-2014 06:21 AM
    That's a funny name " Glastonbury "

Just for clarity it's pronounced - Glass ton brie
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 06-29-2014 at 06:38 AM.
    06-29-2014 06:25 AM
    Anyhow, walking through central park to go meet the GF. I'm taking her as a surprise to an adult arts and craft store where we can make some stuff. They have premade bowls, mugs and other pottery and you just paint and add designs. Then they send it off to be blasted in the furnace and you get it back a week later. Will see how she fares...
    We're hoping to do some artistic stuff again. I do miss it.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-29-2014 06:28 AM
    I'm thinking of doing a business diploma for various reasons and then maybe a masters degree. Not sure yet.
    Are you planning to do this on the side or full-time?

I know I probably don't have to tell you that, but you should really check whether the potential schools have a good reputation (best associated to a good university), and whether the diploma is at least nationally recognized and accepted. There are hundreds of schools only existing to rip people off, and there are many people getting ripped off.
    06-29-2014 06:29 AM
    Well, lots of llessons to be learned here. Hope Sahib and Nadia both see them. They'll get over it.
    Seeing as my current relationship started on the net with a distance of 15,000 km between us we had times where we misunderstood each other. So I know very well from experience that words on a screen are not always useful at expressing oneself.

Glad to see Nadia didn't stay away. :)
    MSFTisMIA and kmji1957 like this.
    06-29-2014 06:32 AM
    Are you planning to do this on the side or full-time?

I know I probably don't have to tell you that, but you should really check whether the potential schools have a good reputation (best associated to a good university), and whether the diploma is at least nationally recognized and accepted. There are hundreds of schools only existing to rip people off, and there are many people getting ripped off.
    It's an online course that I'll do part time. It's a business diploma so it should be easy.

It's with the University of Essex. I wouldn't go near a school that charged too much. :) Main thing for me is the entrance requirements and whether my work will pay for it.
    Chregu likes this.
    06-29-2014 06:36 AM
    Laters ! And don't forget the root beer !

We're grown folk, sir. A pitcher of red sangria is where it's at.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-29-2014 09:16 AM
    We're hoping to do some artistic stuff again. I do miss it.
    It was really good. She was asking me the whole time what she should paint and I just kept telling her to just paint. She liked it so much that when her sister and her kids come to town in three weeks she may take them back there to do some stuff.

NYC is littered with places like that and in most cases they allow you to have wine there as well to drink while you paint.
    06-29-2014 09:20 AM
    I have bad news. Microsoft discontinued the support for its smart-watches:

Time runs out on Microsoft's SPOT watches - CNET

Microsoft is a funny company. The only two things they've done right (forgetting Windows ME and Windows Vista here) over a long period of time is Windows and Office. With everything they start screwing around and discontinue it at one point, or they just never get it really started.

Yes, I'm very frustrated at the moment as Microsoft seems to give me the finger with Windows Phone. I've owned Windows Phones for years, and now they start to release cheaper and better Android phones and release a "high-end" phone that was high-end months ago, and still sell it for a premium price. This combined with so many US-only features.

Screw you Microsoft.
    06-29-2014 09:33 AM
145,203 ... 29012902290329042905 ...