07-09-2014 10:27 AM
    What am I beholding as I can't go to Twitter on the web at work?
    07-09-2014 10:31 AM
    What am I beholding as I can't go to Twitter on the web at work?
    He hints on a LG G3 Mini without any further information. You didn't miss anything.
    07-09-2014 10:33 AM
    He hints on a LG G3 Mini without any further information. You didn't miss anything.
    Oh. Interesting.
    07-09-2014 10:33 AM
    No we can't. Can we rely on the source you are talking about but are not providing? :P

I really wonder whether Nokia smartphones have such a high market share in India in general and how much Nokia X devices are playing into this. If Windows Phone is really that strong it changes a lot of how I think about Windows Phone's strength in general.
    Nokia x was launched only recently. It may make a difference of maybe what,2-3% ? Even that is too much. It's the first Android phone from Nokia, and not to mention it looks terrible.
    07-09-2014 10:34 AM
    Well, no.
    Lol. What kind of Apple lover are you? Guess you only lust after the newer soon to be released things...
    S Vaibhav and sahib lopez like this.
    07-09-2014 10:38 AM
    Nokia x was launched only recently. It may make a difference of maybe what,2-3% ? Even that is too much. It's the first Android phone from Nokia, and not to mention it looks terrible.
    In my opinion,
    The x looks great. I really like the design. Please elaborate why you think its terrible.

Side note:
    Reached 2k posts
    07-09-2014 10:38 AM
    Lol. What kind of Apple lover are you? Guess you only lust after the newer soon to be released things...
    I know you jest, but I think it's just that he likes what he can get but not the actual company behind it. He's by no means an iFan.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-09-2014 10:41 AM
    Sorry, I haven't read the "How to be a fanboy" manual yet...
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-09-2014 10:42 AM
    I know you jest, but I think it's just that he likes what he can get but not the actual company behind it. He's by no means an iFan.
    I know. I just like to bust him for that...
    N_LaRUE and S Vaibhav like this.
    07-09-2014 10:43 AM
    In my opinion,
    The x looks great. I really like the design. Please elaborate why you think its terrible.

Side note:
    Reached 2k posts
    I should applaud you, but you got there in less time than our current record holders, Nadia and Sahib.

So instead I'll offer you a thin slice of 🎂 as appreciation of all your hard work.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-09-2014 10:46 AM
    I should applaud you, but you got there in less time than our current record holders, Nadia and Sahib.

So instead I'll offer you a thin slice of 🎂 as appreciation of all your hard work.
    Cake cake cake, where's the cake!!!!!!
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-09-2014 10:46 AM
    Sorry, I haven't read the "How to be a fanboy" manual yet...
    I know. But these days I need a magical mystical reason outside of it being a great short term investment because of the resale value to buy an iPhone. I may have enough crap at home to trade for it though...
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    07-09-2014 10:49 AM
    Cake cake cake, where's the cake!!!!!!
    Find Big Paddy and he will tell you...
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    07-09-2014 10:49 AM
    In my opinion,

Side note:
    Reached 2k posts
    It doesn't beat the 520 design imho.
    07-09-2014 10:50 AM
    Find Big Paddy and he will tell you...
    We should start the Find BP campaign. :P
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    07-09-2014 11:15 AM
    *$@#%&? sprain :(
    07-09-2014 11:16 AM
    Verfügbarkeit und Fazit - LG G3 im Test: Scharfes Display, schnelle Kamera - Golem.de

I have to get this phone into my hands (to judge the size I mean).
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-09-2014 11:18 AM
    Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!!
    N_LaRUE, mpt15 and sahib lopez like this.
    07-09-2014 11:19 AM
    We should start the Find BP campaign. :P
    #findBP
    mpt15, N_LaRUE and hope4wp like this.
    07-09-2014 11:26 AM
    Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!! Big paddy!!
    didn't whats his face wandering traveler do this but with cake
    07-09-2014 11:26 AM
    wow I actually had to read all that ...man oh man that was a long read XD
    07-09-2014 11:27 AM
    I need to get a bigger fan because I couldn't sleep after a night of talking x.x
    07-09-2014 11:27 AM
    wow I actually had to read all that ...man oh man that was a long read XD

Was it fun?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-09-2014 11:28 AM
    *$@#%&? sprain :(
    you ok ?
    07-09-2014 11:28 AM
144,441 ... 29652966296729682969 ...