Yeah, I spend my time between the sinking ship and the pastures, though, ironically, the sinking ship is more like a pasture than the the actual pasture ;)
    both of them are scary. I went to imore and it feels tense . CB is out of my crazy level :P
    07-15-2014 11:20 PM
    Yeah, I spend my time between the sinking ship and the pastures, though, ironically, the sinking ship is more like a pasture than the the actual pasture ;)
    I liked RIM. Same way I liked WebOS. I hope they stick around.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    07-15-2014 11:20 PM
    both of them are scary. I went to imore and it feels tense . CB is out of my crazy level :P

I don't find iMore that tense actually. CB is beyond tense, but I enjoy fighting with the morons and being the voice of reason. There are a few of us.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    07-15-2014 11:21 PM
    To me, i rather deal with the zoo that is Crackberry than the yuppie mess that can be iMore. I've read some thoughtful comments and pieces over there, but when the yuppies come out I feel like stepping on them like some folks who go H.A.M. when killing cockroaches. That's just one site I leave alone.

sahib lopez likes this.
    07-15-2014 11:22 PM
    So I got a wireless charger for my Lumia the other day. Boy, should have gotten it earlier
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk
    07-15-2014 11:22 PM
    To me, i rather deal with the zoo that is Crackberry than the yuppie mess that can be iMore. I've read some thoughtful comments and pieces over there, but when the yuppies come out I feel like stepping on them like some folks who go H.A.M. when killing cockroaches. That's just one site I leave alone.

Just tonight I was in a thread on iM where this guy wanted to know if he should use Microsoft or Google services and what works best on his iProducts. I basically said that I wouldn't worry so much about what works best with your iProducts because they'll both work fine and get the job done, and it should be more about what services you prefer. He still kept insisting and asking what would work best with his iPhone and MacBook. Moron.
    07-15-2014 11:25 PM
    I don't find iMore that tense actually. CB is beyond tense, but I enjoy fighting with the morons and being the voice of reason. There are a few of us.
    o.o I thought that race was dead in CB
    07-15-2014 11:26 PM
    So I got a wireless charger for my Lumia the other day. Boy, should have gotten it earlier
    Makes life grand, doesn't it? That's why I always curse HTC for making the VZW edition the only one with Qi for their 8X. When I get my Nexus back, I'll have two phones (925 as the other) that uses my sexy TYLT VU Qi charger. It's such a great buy.

o.o I thought that race was dead in CB

Well there's me and a few others, but not many...
    its awesome :) I have it for my 810 and its cool
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    Just tonight I was in a thread on iM where this guy wanted to know if he should use Microsoft or Google services and what works best on his iProducts. I basically said that I wouldn't worry so much about what works best with your iProducts because they'll both work fine and get the job done, and it should be more about what services you prefer. He still kept insisting and asking what would work best with his iPhone and MacBook. Moron.
    Yup. Yuppism at its finest.

ajst222 likes this.
    07-15-2014 11:27 PM
    Well there's me and a few others, but not many...
    its a dying race :/ shame because an open BB fan base is better than a Blind fan base who still thinks they are top dog
    ajst222 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-15-2014 11:28 PM
    Yup. Yuppism at its finest.

Both Google and Microsoft make apps specifically for your platform so they will run well. It's like he's genuinely worried that one might be superior JUST for iOS and OS X
    07-15-2014 11:29 PM
    yup anyone would work good with apple products. I would say which ever you find convenient use that
    ajst222 likes this.
    07-15-2014 11:29 PM
    its awesome :) I have it for my 810 and its cool
    My 810 was what got me into Qi first and i I've it ever since. I wish the Z Ultra had that but I have the magnetic dock and magnetic charge cable so that's OK. I'm curious to see how will win the wireless charging standard, but Qi has been good to me so far.

07-15-2014 11:30 PM
    Both Google and Microsoft make apps specifically for your platform so they will run well. It's like he's genuinely worried that one might be superior JUST for iOS and OS X
    if I had an iPhone I would use msft services because I use that more in school( since my college uses msft email )
    ajst222 and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-15-2014 11:31 PM
    That's the vibe I got from how you shared the story. Yup, yuppism at its finest.

ajst222 likes this.
    07-15-2014 11:31 PM
    if I had an iPhone I would use msft services because I use that more in school( since my college uses msft email )

Another point I made is that Microsoft services work seamlessly with Office, which is pretty much a standard
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-15-2014 11:32 PM
    My 810 was what got me into Qi first and i I've it ever since. I wish the Z Ultra had that but I have the magnetic dock and magnetic charge cable so that's OK. I'm curious to see how will win the wireless charging standard, but Qi has been good to me so far.

I hope its qi since I use it. to be honest for me it doesn't matter who wins because they both do the same thing .
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-15-2014 11:33 PM
    My friend who has Office 365 student subscription like myself loves it on her iPad. As much as people rain on it, getting MS Offoce on the iPad eventually was a smart business move by MSFT.

07-15-2014 11:33 PM
    Another point I made is that Microsoft services work seamlessly with Office, which is pretty much a standard
    ^this. I looked at that thread this morning and I gave a " ok face " because it will come down to personal uses and what one works for your life
    07-15-2014 11:35 PM
    My friend who has Office 365 student subscription like myself loves it on her iPad. As much as people rain on it, getting MS Offoce on the iPad eventually was a smart business move by MSFT.

more money for msft is the bottom line . though I wouldn't never switch to an ipad just for office 365 ;)
    07-15-2014 11:36 PM

Now that its subscription based and all, it's a very smart move. We're now in a world where we need our files no matter what device we're on
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-15-2014 11:38 PM
    Now that its subscription based and all, it's a very smart move. We're now in a world where we need our files no matter what device we're on
    and a service that is already standard. unlike the people who say google docs is a replacement
    ajst222 likes this.
    07-15-2014 11:42 PM
    That's how I roll with my setup. What I don't want easy access to I keep offline and the other stuff is into the cloud.

ajst222 and sahib lopez like this.
    07-15-2014 11:42 PM
143,557 ... 30373038303930403041 ...