The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I like unusual designs.
    07-20-2014 04:09 PM
    Hey, I'm going to have a house built soon. Any ideas for a unique design? I'm looking at about 1000 square feet.
    Depending on where you live and your budget I'd rather go for well established solutions that don't make problems than a fancy new construction you have to put thousands of dollars in to keep your rooms dry. I have seen sad things in this regard.

Of course, if you don't have to care about money you can do the most amazing things, as you then can have people with the right know-how to build it, and the money to maintain it.
    07-20-2014 04:13 PM
    For the record, I've never been a fan of Michael Jackson, but I have to admit.. this is pretty fvcking amazing!

And today is the 45th anniversary of the "moonwalk" (the real "moonwalk", where Neil Armstrong took "one giant step for mankind"...
    07-20-2014 05:42 PM
    Yeah, I preferably stay with rainstorms. Heavy rain, some wind, that's it. All in good fun.

So here's the plan: I'll try to check out the LG3 some time during next week. If I like it I'll order it. There's just no phone store very near. Let's see.

Edit: Wait, wait, wait, I just read about terrible user reviews and heavy problems with the device. Also the screen seems just to be a gimmick, no I'm not sure anymore... why is buying a phone so hard? ;-)
    Sigh. As much as i don't mind watching your agonizing with your new phone itch, you waffle like this as my as my GF does whenever I ask her to take the lead and plan an outing for the two of us..Sigh...

If i were to suggest anything, you're better off just trying out the G3 out and then waiting for the new iPhone. If you cannot hang tight for two months, then I'm not sure what else to say. If you dislike the new iPhone maybe the G3 is cheaper at that point...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 07-20-2014 at 07:27 PM.
    07-20-2014 06:02 PM
    Today was another nice day. It is cool.
    07-20-2014 09:20 PM
    Looks to be a quiet night here in the thread. I suppose I find some random topic to talk about.
    07-20-2014 09:21 PM
    I'm still tired. I should be jealous of the GF who is packing to go with her family to Myrtle Beach in the morning. But she's deserved her vacation. Hopefully she has enough fun for the two of us.
    07-20-2014 09:23 PM
    20% of the world is like me: left-handed. It is amazing to see how much we bust kids' chops about great penmanship and yet as an adult we do hardly any physical writing. I remember how my aunt who passed sent me to classes for penmanship as a child. What clicked for me was staring to write in script and emulating parts of a writing style of a family member.
    07-20-2014 09:26 PM
    The worst part about cooking in a small kitchen is the amount of clean up needed afterwards, especially since I typically make two dishes simultaneously.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-20-2014 09:36 PM
    I still enjoy using my 8X. I'm not sure if I want to update to 8.1 as yet. I may wait to see what MSFT does with GDR1.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-20-2014 09:46 PM
    Well, now that my project has ended, I'm going to test drive Cyan on my 925 to see what all the fuss is about.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-20-2014 09:52 PM
    Boy, there is nothing to watch on TV these days. Sometimes I wonder why I pay for cable but I clam up and remember that there ate still a few channels I like to watch...
    Chregu likes this.
    07-20-2014 10:00 PM
    I wonder if Sahib enjoys the thread like this whenever he has had it alone to himself...
    Chregu likes this.
    07-20-2014 10:01 PM
    This Tuesday will make exactly one year since BP opened up this challenge thread. 77k+ posts in one year is mind blowing. And to think when BP was around more he read every post...
    Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    07-20-2014 10:04 PM
    Well, good night folks. I wanted to make 12 straight posts and this was #12 by my count. Gonna swap sims out from my 8X to the 925.
    07-20-2014 10:05 PM
    Today was another nice day. It is cool.
    I wish I had that >.< ill explain more
    Looks to be a quiet night here in the thread. I suppose I find some random topic to talk about.
    lol its mia hr where mia talks about beating up knuckleheads ;)
    I'm still tired. I should be jealous of the GF who is packing to go with her family to Myrtle Beach in the morning. But she's deserved her vacation. Hopefully she has enough fun for the two of us.
    looks like you are going to miss her and wish you were there :)

20% of the world is like me: left-handed. It is amazing to see how much we bust kids' chops about great penmanship and yet as an adult we do hardly any physical writing. I remember how my aunt who passed sent me to classes for penmanship as a child. What clicked for me was staring to write in script and emulating parts of a writing style of a family member.
    I have bad hand writing :P
    07-20-2014 10:49 PM
    Well, now that my project has ended, I'm going to test drive Cyan on my 925 to see what all the fuss is about.
    you should give us a review to see what we are missing out
    I still enjoy using my 8X. I'm not sure if I want to update to 8.1 as yet. I may wait to see what MSFT does with GDR1.
    maybe it will be something " awesome " /s
    Boy, there is nothing to watch on TV these days. Sometimes I wonder why I pay for cable but I clam up and remember that there ate still a few channels I like to watch...
    I don't watch TV anymore since there isn't much to watch now in days

I wonder if Sahib enjoys the thread like this whenever he has had it alone to himself...
    I actually enjoyed it a lot XD I got to say what I was thinking XD
    07-20-2014 10:53 PM
    so I was away because since Thursday night I was in a bad mood till now. I didn't want to bring negativity to this thread or anyone so I ignored peeps who texted me. Friday was me being mad then I thought Saturday would be a good day because you know my family and I were invited so we went. alright so I was there standing and opining the door to people who were coming in. so there was a group of girl who came and you know I opened the door and they gave me a look of what I was doing. I was already ticked off but I didn't care a lot . then came when I sat down and it happened to be near those girls. so there this one was girl who had her food and I was already getting up so I pull the chair back so she could sit. I smiled and went to get my food. around that same time I opened the door for another girl to be nice. so I went to sit down to eat and a guy came up to me ( the father ) and essentially told me to cool it because his daughters told him I was hitting on them . I told him " oh sorry but I was just being nice" then he told me to say sorry to them. I told them sorry in front of other people who didn't know the whole story only the part of my saying sorry. I didn't dance with anyone because that happened so I just drank soda the whole wedding party
    07-20-2014 11:07 PM
    i sometimes feel that i should be a **** and A hole since being nice is considered flirting now !?!? has it gotten to be that bad that nice isn't good enough and being a **** is attractive?! >.> i may be wrong but that's the general vibe in getting from females who don't know me. i have no intentions to flirt because that isn't my cup of tea but when nice is considered to be flirting im at a loss here.
    all i know is that good thing tomorrow is Monday
    07-20-2014 11:12 PM
    This Tuesday will make exactly one year since BP opened up this challenge thread. 77k+ posts in one year is mind blowing. And to think when BP was around more he read every post...
    so next year should be 154K :P
    07-20-2014 11:13 PM
    hmmm i should of eaten more pizza :3
    07-20-2014 11:39 PM
    [HR] i wonder what this is [/HR]
    nope i don't know what this does
    hmmmmm sub scripted
    so if that made it small i can make it bigger
    07-20-2014 11:40 PM
    i thought this made it bigger