I think the movie titles are based on the old book series titles.

Plus you can't definitively prove or disprove that bigfoot is fiction...
    I know the title are based on the books. I was just saying I don't like them.

As for big foot. How about, zero evidence? It's like the Loch Ness monster and all other things like it. There might have been some basis to it at one point in history but there's no evidence for any of them except conspiracy theories and supposed sightings.
    kmji1957 likes this.
    07-22-2014 12:28 PM
    Crap. I had no issue with Exchange on iOS or the Galaxy S4 Mini, but I can't get it to work on the LG G3...
    >.< documentation time to the internet... and snowflake I did a search and I couldn't find anything that could help you
    07-22-2014 12:28 PM
    Then what is this thread for :) I'm as welcome here as you are. Just because you were here longer doesn't mean that newcomers can't express their opinion.
    Never mind as you were.

I give up. :/
    07-22-2014 12:31 PM
    oh I know you put a " :P " face but I waned to be more serious XD
    I thought you were getting better until the new guy showed up. Note you're devolving. :/
    07-22-2014 12:32 PM
    Never mind as you were.

I give up. :/
    in other news has anyone noticed that the clocks one windows phone seem to be off ?
    07-22-2014 12:33 PM
    >.< documentation time to the internet... and snowflake I did a search and I couldn't find anything that could help you
    Yeah, I'm Googeling like crazy. In my universities online guide it says everything should just work. As it did on all my other devices...
    07-22-2014 12:33 PM
    in other news has anyone noticed that the clocks one windows phone seem to be off ?
    No problem on mine?
    07-22-2014 12:35 PM
    I thought you were getting better until the new guy showed up. Note you're devolving. :/
    I missed it :) so heres the thing im not very good at making jokes or references( as everyone knows by now ) so instead of making myself look like a dummy head I went with the safe route ( I think ) and be serious
    sd173 likes this.
    07-22-2014 12:35 PM
    No problem on mine?
    mine was a minute behind :/
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-22-2014 12:36 PM
    I know the title are based on the books. I was just saying I don't like them.

As for big foot. How about, zero evidence? It's like the Loch Ness monster and all other things like it. There might have been some basis to it at one point in history but there's no evidence for any of them except conspiracy theories and supposed sightings.
    I don't believe it any time there's some sort of sighting - especially if it's mentioned on TV. Since people thousands of years ago had cave drawings and stories about it, there's a chance that it could be some Neanderthal-like species in really low endangered levels - but that's just my conspiracy theory about them.
    07-22-2014 12:37 PM
    I made it work... I have all my contacts and calendar entries on this account.

You want to know how? By using the old iOS settings I got from a file that describes how to set it up before iOS could do it automatically
    N_LaRUE, sahib lopez and kmji1957 like this.
    07-22-2014 12:43 PM
    I made it work... I have all my contacts and calendar entries on this account.

You want to know how? By using the old iOS settings I got from a file that describes how to set it up before iOS could do it automatically
    huh that's interesting . so the ios setting work on your android phone ..... one of the interesting aspects of tech. stuff seems to work when you try an unlikely solution
    Chregu likes this.
    07-22-2014 12:45 PM

Yup, mine is 1 minute late.
    07-22-2014 12:47 PM
    I found it but it's for android phone only. I wonder why.

Check my post, it was written a bit before yours.
    07-22-2014 12:49 PM
    Yup, mine is 1 minute late.
    I had to set mine manually :/
    07-22-2014 12:50 PM
    I don't believe it any time there's some sort of sighting - especially if it's mentioned on TV. Since people thousands of years ago had cave drawings and stories about it, there's a chance that it could be some Neanderthal-like species in really low endangered levels - but that's just my conspiracy theory about them.
    There were four other hominid species existing at the same time as homo sapiens. So it's possible some legend could have carried down or one of the other species could have carried on a bit longer than first thought but I doubt they're still around.
    sd173 likes this.
    07-22-2014 12:50 PM
    Moto g has the same specs as a Micromax Canvas HD, which is a flagship device. My point was Android lags noticeably even with flagship specs. Quad Core and 1gb ram shouldn't lag,if so there is a serious problem with the OS optimisation.An 820 with a dual core processor and 1gb ram is noticeably smoother. Even a 520/620 performs smoothly for its specs than a comparable Android with the same specs. Moto G with better specs than the 620 should obviously be smoother to run ๐Ÿƒ in theory, but it is not.
    1. Micromax Canvas HD might be flagship device, but it's flagship device of low budget company. Dacia Duster is flagship car for Dacia but you wouldn't compare it with a Range Rover would you?
    2. Lumia 820 lags. It lagged when it was new, it lags even more now with unoptimized WP 8.1. Can't compare it with a Moto G.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-22-2014 12:56 PM
    I had to set mine manually :/

I will leave it like it is. I don't really care.
    07-22-2014 12:57 PM
    I will leave it like it is. I don't really care.
    when the time isn't correct issues can arise. like the store wont check for updates , some apps might not work. email syncing could be wonkey .... stuff like that
    07-22-2014 01:02 PM
    when the time isn't correct issues can arise. like the store wont check for updates , some apps might not work. email syncing could be wonkey .... stuff like that

It's been a while like that and didn't have any problems.
    07-22-2014 01:07 PM
    Yeah, and if the time/date is too far off, Xbox music pass won't work either.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-22-2014 01:08 PM
    Moto g has the same specs as a Micromax Canvas HD, which is a flagship device. My point was Android lags noticeably even with flagship specs. Quad Core and 1gb ram shouldn't lag,if so there is a serious problem with the OS optimisation.An 820 with a dual core processor and 1gb ram is noticeably smoother. Even a 520/620 performs smoothly for its specs than a comparable Android with the same specs. Moto G with better specs than the 620 should obviously be smoother to run ๐Ÿƒ in theory, but it is not.
    Dude, micromax is an Indian OEM, so pull up a t-mo USA or EE UK site showing that phone as an offering. There's no global high-end flagship that has 8GB internal (except Apple). We got your point but you picked a poor example, we corrected you and you still dug in like a broken record.

Plus everyone knows that it is things like the OEM skin and the fact that apps haven't been coded to ART yet that can cause lag. Yes, on the high end level the S5 has a little lag, but outside that, most global high end models don't.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-22-2014 01:10 PM
    Then what is this thread for :) I'm as welcome here as you are. Just because you were here longer doesn't mean that newcomers can't express their opinion.
    What you miss is that there is give and take in the thread, no digging in to be repetitive with the same point.
    07-22-2014 01:12 PM
    It's been a while like that and didn't have any problems.
    :P just saying
    07-22-2014 01:12 PM
    Yeah, and if the time/date is too far off, Xbox music pass won't work either.
    ^this D: suck that all theses issues can happen when the date is off
    07-22-2014 01:13 PM
142,785 ... 30863087308830893090 ...