since I think im the only one who hasn't posted a NFSW song I think ill do it now ....... I have to thank my friend for this :P
    NFSW..... You reminded me of NFSMW(2005). Haven't played that since 2012. Well I'll get to play it after 1 year tho :)
    07-23-2014 12:07 AM
    The new NFSMW was cool :D
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    07-23-2014 12:14 AM
    NFSW..... You reminded me of NFSMW(2005). Haven't played that since 2012. Well I'll get to play it after 1 year tho :)
    why are you going to wait 1 year ?
    07-23-2014 12:14 AM
    now im lost :P
    07-23-2014 12:15 AM
    I told Whatsapp that it should use green for the notification LED, and now it's blinking green when I get a Whatsapp message ;-)

I again didn't sleep that well. But that's only the more reason to drink coffee. For now I'm drinking tea though.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    07-23-2014 12:17 AM
    Yeah, awesome graphics! Hope it runs on my 7,no 8 year old PC next year :)
    07-23-2014 12:19 AM
    why are you going to wait 1 year ?
    After I get my MBBS seat next year, I'll play all I want, since I've achieved my goal :)
    07-23-2014 12:21 AM
    I told Whatsapp that it should use green for the notification LED, and now it's blinking green when I get a Whatsapp message ;-)

I again didn't sleep that well. But that's only the more reason to drink coffee. For now I'm drinking tea though.
    I know how you feel.

MIA sent me the installer for Office. Are you interested? Or did he contact you as well? I didn't see anything in the thread.

Morning all.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-23-2014 12:25 AM
    I know how you feel.

MIA sent me the installer for Office. Are you interested? Or did he contact you as well? I didn't see anything in the thread.

Morning all.
    I don't know. I don't really know how that works. Like an exe file on Windows?

I don't want to change anything in my settings, I have everything in save mode, only save sources, no unofficial apps and so on. I have only ever used PowerPoint on my phone, and I could practice presentations as well with a PDF. So I really can wait for Microsoft to tick the "support higher resolution" box.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-23-2014 12:32 AM

wait so you have a green notification light ? that's legit
    07-23-2014 12:33 AM
    After I get my MBBS seat next year, I'll play all I want, since I've achieved my goal :)
    uhhhhh ok ? more power to you
    07-23-2014 12:34 AM
    wait so you have a green notification light ? that's legit
    It has like seven colors to choose from, the notification LED I mean.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    07-23-2014 12:38 AM
    It has like seven colors to choose from, the notification LED I mean.
    either way that's legit !
    Chregu likes this.
    07-23-2014 12:48 AM
    so say you get different notifications that use the LED light. would flash different colors ?
    Chregu likes this.
    07-23-2014 12:52 AM
    I don't know. I don't really know how that works. Like an exe file on Windows?

I don't want to change anything in my settings, I have everything in save mode, only save sources, no unofficial apps and so on. I have only ever used PowerPoint on my phone, and I could practice presentations as well with a PDF. So I really can wait for Microsoft to tick the "support higher resolution" box.
    No worries.

To answer you question. Yes it's like an exe n in Windows. I did have to uncheck Allow apps from unknown sources, but that's it. It looks pretty much like Office on WP.

I'm sure MIA wouldn't send me a dodgy file.
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-23-2014 12:52 AM
    well im off good night and good morning
    07-23-2014 12:59 AM
    so say you get different notifications that use the LED light. would flash different colors ?
    Exactly.
    07-23-2014 01:33 AM
    No worries.

To answer you question. Yes it's like an exe n in Windows. I did have to uncheck Allow apps from unknown sources, but that's it. It looks pretty much like Office on WP.

I'm sure MIA wouldn't send me a dodgy file.
    Of course not, it's not about that. It's more that I want to keep the phone secure in general. I might be a little paranoid coming from Windows Phone. I don't want to open doors for other stuff. And if it's even only my mind.
    07-23-2014 01:34 AM
    20140723_080850_android_lr.jpg

The first picture I took with my new phone. I had to reduce the resolution to upload it though.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-23-2014 01:35 AM
    Of course not, it's not about that. It's more that I want to keep the phone secure in general. I might be a little paranoid coming from Windows Phone. I don't want to open doors for other stuff. And if it's even only my mind.

Understand. Hopefully they check the box soon. It's a bit silly as it works perfectly on my tablet. I understand why people on the 1520 say its better on a large screen. It's still minimal but its good enough for simple tasks.
    07-23-2014 01:38 AM
    well im off good night and good morning
    See you l8r :)
    07-23-2014 02:19 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140723_080850_Android_lr.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	250.3 KB 
ID:	72944

The first picture I took with my new phone. I had to reduce the resolution to upload it though.
    That's not bad at all. :)
    Chregu likes this.
    07-23-2014 02:34 AM
    That's not bad at all. :)
    I'm still happy in every regard. And I think I won't regret not waiting for the iPhone 6. The UI of my iPad really seems a little dull in comparison to that of the G3, I love the combination of widgets and app icons.

Also, the apps I use on my iPad seem just as good on my Android device.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-23-2014 02:41 AM
    I'm still happy in every regard. And I think I won't regret not waiting for the iPhone 6. The UI of my iPad really seems a little dull in comparison to that of the G3, I love the combination of widgets and app icons.

Also, the apps I use on my iPad seem just as good on my Android device.
    I do like the Android interface. Sure it's not perfect but it's not bad either. I'm looking forward to the new flat design they're coming out with. Will be interesting.

I've found the apps on Android perfectly fine as well. Nothing as bad as people go on about.

You should use this phone for a bit then try going back to your 8X to see what you think of WP in comparison. It would be interesting to know your opinion.
    07-23-2014 03:00 AM
    I do like the Android interface. Sure it's not perfect but it's not bad either. I'm looking forward to the new flat design they're coming out with. Will be interesting.

I've found the apps on Android perfectly fine as well. Nothing as bad as people go on about.

You should use this phone for a bit then try going back to your 8X to see what you think of WP in comparison. It would be interesting to know your opinion.
    I looked up some stuff on my 8X after I was using the G3 for a while, and it already seemed so small in comparison ;-)

Would be interesting, I think I would already miss a lot of functions like quick settings or the tap gestures.

It will be interesting whether LG will offer an update to Android L. I hope so, however I could also easily live with the current version. At least as long as it doesn't fragment the app experience.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-23-2014 03:03 AM
144,428 ... 30943095309630973098 ...