As long as it isn't your teeth doing that work, and that you've got good dental, you'll be ok.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    Oh, it won't be me doing that. :P The other group will probably be up in arms and start panicking. They'll start making demands and we'll simply say, 'nope, can't do that.'. :P

Should be fun. :P
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-24-2014 10:09 AM
    I think I'll call it an early day today. I don't feel very well. First I still have to prepare some things for tomorrow. Thawing bacteria from the -80 C freezer for example.
    07-24-2014 10:32 AM
    I think I'll call it an early day today. I don't feel very well. First I still have to prepare some things for tomorrow. Thawing bacteria from the -80 C freezer for example.
    That's not good you don't feel well. :(

Nothing worse than being at work and feeling like crap.
    Chregu likes this.
    07-24-2014 10:37 AM
    That's not good you don't feel well. :(

Nothing worse than being at work and feeling like crap.
    I hope I don't get sick, that would be very bad timing. I have to do important stuff tomorrow and then I'll be on the road for the weekend, visiting a friend in the French part of Switzerland and going to an open-air concert.

We'll see, we'll see.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-24-2014 10:48 AM
    Hope you feel better soon. At least you get more time to have the GF take care of you...and you get to mess with your G3...

Chregu likes this.
    07-24-2014 10:50 AM
    So I survived the meeting. More of the same poppycock.

N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    07-24-2014 10:51 AM
    I'm downloading Asphalt 8 just to see 3D and to heat up the phone. It's 1.4 GB or something. The interesting thing: This phone downloading really takes the bandwidth, the Internet on my computer is amazingly slow at the moment ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-24-2014 11:32 AM
    The Guardian gave what I feel is a fair review of the L930.

Nokia Lumia 930 review: the best Windows Phone yet | Technology | theguardian.com
    07-24-2014 11:39 AM
    Meh, work sure gets in the way of the rest of my life 😥
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    07-24-2014 11:45 AM
    So the plan is to eat Indian food for lunch with the team today...

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    07-24-2014 11:48 AM
    So the plan is to eat Indian food for lunch with the team today...

Indian food sounds good right about now.
    07-24-2014 11:50 AM
    The game runs very fluently and the graphics look amazing. The phone gets pretty warm but not worryingly so, just warm. The battery took a hit of about 10 % in the 20 minutes or so I was playing it.

And I don't like car racing games.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-24-2014 11:51 AM
    The game run very fluently and the graphics look amazing. The phone gets pretty warm but not worryingly so, just warm. The battery took a hit of about 10 % in the 20 minutes or so I was playing it.

I only like playing games in my computer anyways :p .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    07-24-2014 11:58 AM
    Oh oh oh maybe we will get that lock screen thingy today ^.^

07-24-2014 11:58 AM
    I only like playing games in my computer anyways :p .
    It was more about heat and performance than about playing games. I only play casual games on my phones like 2048 or Bejeweled.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-24-2014 11:59 AM
    Since Mia didn't ask this question what are the weekend plans for everyone :) . Mine are going to be grad party on Saturday and on Sunday going to eat some tacos at a friends house. Also I think I'm going to the river today again :)

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-24-2014 12:02 PM
    It was more about heat and performance than about playing games. I only play casual games on my phones like 2048 or Bejeweled.
    ._. Well when you have the SD 801 I guess you would be testing it out :p. also I still can't get 2048 :( only close

Chregu likes this.
    07-24-2014 12:04 PM
    One day ill get it ! >:) and when I do I'll enslave humankind muhahahahahahahahahahahah *cough* I need to work on my evil laugh anyways where was I ...oh yeah muhahahahahahaha

07-24-2014 12:12 PM
    I'm off to Liverpool tomorrow. Not sure about the rest of the weekend. Might go somewhere else or London.
    Chregu, sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-24-2014 12:14 PM
    One day ill get it ! >:) and when I do I'll enslave humankind muhahahahahahahahahahahah *cough* I need to work on my evil laugh anyways where was I ...oh yeah muhahahahahahaha
    What, 2048? It's just about figuring out how to do it and then you need a little luck with the appearing of the tiles.
    07-24-2014 12:18 PM
    What, 2048? It's just about figuring out how to do it and then you need a little luck with the appearing of the tiles.
    but its sooo hard ...... its like when I have a huge number like 256 I end up losing because I cant group enough numbers
    07-24-2014 12:24 PM
    The game runs very fluently and the graphics look amazing. The phone gets pretty warm but not worryingly so, just warm. The battery took a hit of about 10 % in the 20 minutes or so I was playing it.

Google Earth ;)
    Chregu likes this.
    07-24-2014 12:26 PM
    Google Earth ;)
    Right! ;-)
    07-24-2014 12:31 PM
    Well to lighten up the mood some. I'm heading to Liverpool tomorrow to see some of this:
    BBC News - Liverpool giants: Memories of August 1914 route announced

I guess we're still kids. :P
    that doll looks scary looking ._. I know I wouldn't want to meet her in a scary ally
    07-24-2014 12:33 PM
    Does everybody get this?

The Off Topic Lounge can at times become a heated place where sensitive subjects are often discussed. While some moderation leniency is practiced in this forum, we ask that you pay special attention to the following, as set out in our community guidelines:
    Be polite. Keep your language clean and appropriate. Refrain from personal attacks or insults to other members. Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs.
    Maybe they put it up especially for me ;-)
    07-24-2014 12:39 PM
145,230 ... 31063107310831093110 ...