I'll try to catch some sleep now. Tomorrow is traveling time and I should feel better then.

When are you leaving?( how early)
    Good night :)
    07-30-2014 05:25 PM
    I meant from Nokia...
    Bummed that you are burnt out with WP. I do think though that with the 4.7" screen iPhone will clean up house on both WP and Android camps. And yes the 930 could have been more along the design lines of the 925 instead they just bulked up a 928. On the Android side I like the N5 so far (over G2, G3, HTC M8 and M7 and I despise everything Samsung has to offer). I also like some of the Chinese offerings from Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi and the latest OnePlus One.
    unstoppablekem and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-30-2014 05:27 PM
    Community college.
    I'm glad I'm not going to school Just yet :p
    07-30-2014 05:31 PM
    Bummed that you are burnt out with WP. I do think though that with the 4.7" screen iPhone will clean up house on both WP and Android camps. And yes the 930 could have been more along the design lines of the 925 instead they just bulked up a 928. On the Android side I like the N5 so far (over G2, G3, HTC M8 and M7 and I despise everything Samsung has to offer). I also like some of the Chinese offerings from Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi and the latest OnePlus One.
    I will stick with msft ! Besides I'm not going the apple route ...way to expensive !
    07-30-2014 05:31 PM
    Here are some pictures from today :D
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20140730_23_21_38_raw.jpg   wp_20140730_23_22_54_raw.jpg   wp_20140730_23_18_25_raw.jpg   wp_20140730_23_05_58_raw.jpg   wp_20140730_23_07_07_raw.jpg  

wp_20140730_23_05_05_raw.jpg  
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-30-2014 05:43 PM
    Ok, buy I would rather have thicker phone than extra shell for qi charging.

The average consumer disagrees. The iPhones and Galaxies (not 100% sure on the Galaxies) don't have them built in, and look how they sell?
    07-30-2014 06:05 PM
    Here are some pictures from today :D
    Sent from my Yellow Minion using Tapatalk
    My iPod crashed (4th gen ) Tapatalk app crashed loading the pictures :p
    07-30-2014 06:08 PM
    My iPod crashed (4th gen ) Tapatalk app crashed loading the pictures :p

Apple couldn't handle the beauty of my Lumia's pictures!!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-30-2014 06:09 PM

I'm waiting till September, and if there is no HIGH END by then, I'm getting the iPhone 6. Right now, it seems like I will be leaving, as all we get is more and more budget phones, and the X series. And I don't want to be ****ed by Microsoft anymore. The WP7.8 disaster, Windows 8 still needs a lot of work, MicroNokia not letting a phone, the Nokia X, that has been out for only a few months, get the new OS update that will be in the new X's.

I still love my X1, but I love my PS4 too.

Oh, and I'm also selling my SP2 and getting a MBP. Great condition. If anyone wants, I'll offer a good price with the keyboard and mouse.
    07-30-2014 06:10 PM
    The average consumer disagrees. The iPhones and Galaxies (not 100% sure on the Galaxies) don't have them built in, and look how they sell?
    The average consumer thinks that a Casio watch is the new apple smart watch because it has an apple sticker >.< the average teen gets a phone that thier friends has . The average adult consumer gets something they are already familiar . So if it was as thick as Nokia consumers wouldn't care because its apple or Samsung
    07-30-2014 06:13 PM
    Apple couldn't handle the beauty of my Lumia's pictures!!
    Yup I can't see them .the app crashes XD
    07-30-2014 06:17 PM
    I'm waiting till September, and if there is no HIGH END by then, I'm getting the iPhone 6. Right now, it seems like I will be leaving, as all we get is more and more budget phones, and the X series. And I don't want to be ****ed by Microsoft anymore. The WP7.8 disaster, Windows 8 still needs a lot of work, MicroNokia not letting a phone, the Nokia X, that has been out for only a few months, get the new OS update that will be in the new X's.

I still love my X1, but I love my PS4 too.

Oh, and I'm also selling my SP2 and getting a MBP. Great condition. If anyone wants, I'll offer a good price with the keyboard and mouse.
    Well there is not going to be a high end Nokia phone in September . Only the Htc one :/
    07-30-2014 06:18 PM
    Well there is not going to be a high end Nokia phone in September . Only the Htc one :/

Only for Verizon.

Well, I guess this is goodbye.
    07-30-2014 06:19 PM
    The average consumer thinks that a Casio watch is the new apple smart watch because it has an apple sticker >.< the average teen gets a phone that thier friends has . The average adult consumer gets something they are already familiar . So if it was as thick as Nokia consumers wouldn't care because its apple or Samsung

That's the stereotype, yes.
    07-30-2014 06:20 PM
    That's the stereotype, yes.
    Stereotype ? Really so when I ask a friend or anyone about a phone and ask him or her why did you get that phone I get " oh because my friends have it " is a stereotype. Or when I ask adults what phone are you getting I get " I've used android or iOS for years because I used it for a while now " is a stereotype ? I've asked around and that's the same responses I get
    07-30-2014 06:24 PM
    Hell even my cousin got an s3 because his gf has one . I told him to get the Htc one or the s4 but nope he got what his gf got . I see it all the time.
    07-30-2014 06:26 PM
    Stereotype ? Really so when I ask a friend or anyone about a phone and ask him or her why did you get that phone I get " oh because my friends have it " is a stereotype. Or when I ask adults what phone are you getting I get " I've used android or iOS for years because I used it for a while now " is a stereotype ? I've asked around and that's the same responses I get

Strange. Because people tell me they get it because it is easy to use (IOS) and has a lot of features and very customizable (Android), gets quick updates and supports OLD hardware (IOS) and great support, especially because we have an Apple store in our area. And about the friends thing, you are right. People want to imessage and Facetime their friends, and have the same apps as their friends, because they don't want to be left out. This has been very hard in middle and high school for me. May sound like a stupid thing, but I don't like being that kid who is always left out.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-30-2014 06:31 PM
    Hell even my cousin got an s3 because his gf has one . I told him to get the Htc one or the s4 but nope he got what his gf got . I see it all the time.

Because he probably doesn't want to have something very different.
    07-30-2014 06:33 PM
    Strange. Because people tell me they get it because it is easy to use (IOS) and has a lot of features and very customizable (Android), gets quick updates and supports OLD hardware (IOS) and great support, especially because we have an Apple store in our area. And about the friends thing, you are right. People want to imessage and Facetime their friends, and have the same apps as their friends, because they don't want to be left out. This has been very hard in middle and high school for me. May sound like a stupid thing, but I don't like being that kid who is always left out.
    I didn't say it was a dumb thing nor was I saying its trivial . I'm Just saying average Teens( not tech smart teens ) get the things their friends have to be "in" with them. Think about it iOS got popular because everyone was getting it and it was cool at the time and still is because if you don't have an iPhone then you are out of the loop.
    07-30-2014 06:36 PM
    I didn't say it was a dumb thing nor was I saying its trivial . I'm Just saying average Teens( not tech smart teens ) get the things their friends have to be "in" with them. Think about it iOS got popular because everyone was getting it and it was cool at the time and still is because if you don't have an iPhone then you are out of the loop.

Like I said, they probably don't want to be left out. And if they like the phone their friends have, let them have it. It's THEIR choice.
    07-30-2014 06:37 PM
    Because he probably doesn't want to have something very different.
    He wanted to get the 1020 but then his gf got the s3 so he got the instead and now he's complaining that the battery sucks
    07-30-2014 06:38 PM
    Like I said, they probably don't want to be left out. And if they like the phone their friends have, let them have it. It's THEIR choice.
    I know but it's proving my point that teens get the phones Their friends have . I'm not saying its bad its their choice and that's cool
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    07-30-2014 06:39 PM
    I know but it's proving my point that teens get the phones Their friends have . I'm not saying its bad its their choice and that's cool

True.
    07-30-2014 06:41 PM
    He wanted to get the 1020 but then his gf got the s3 so he got the instead and now he's complaining that the battery sucks

Well then he probably wanted to have the same experience as her.
    07-30-2014 06:42 PM
    True.
    I've only been out if high school for 2yrs ;) I still remember how it is :p then again I have a phone in school :p so I didn't worry about being left out
    07-30-2014 06:43 PM
145,745 ... 31483149315031513152 ...