I'm just gonna sit here and read... While you people talk about PC's! I don't have one
    pc master race ;)
    08-14-2014 03:41 PM
    It's a dismal situation, mostly due to no real hardware releases and slow moving OS updates. Turns people off. Simple. Now MS has to work harder... great. :P
    to be honest apple only updates their ios once a year :/ while msft updates like 3 times a year but the roll out is so damn slow
    08-14-2014 03:42 PM
    to be honest apple only updates their ios once a year :/ while msft updates like 3 times a year but the roll out is so damn slow
    Solution-just use PFD :) But you are right, normal people wouldn't know how to, I think the carrier system has to be removed completely.
    08-14-2014 03:44 PM
    No,I like people who are creative, differently innovating(at least more than the others) and are not a one trick pony(Apple). I think MS nailed it for me with live tiles, start screen background with a parallax effect, folders, fast updates, file explorer, and WP 8.1. Apps also is not a problem in India anymore. So I see no reason as to why I should go after anything else.
    I think Apple was more than a one trick pony and I'm not sure about your opinion on MS. But to each their own. I don't have the same rose coloured glasses.

The only Google service I use is youtube, tho only because a major portion of the population uses it. There is nothing special about the service, and I only wish google hadn't bought it. Dailymotion/ Vimeo can be a competitor in the future tho.
    .Google tries to be innovative but it sometimes fails miserably. Sometimes it doesn't. To some it's all about the information thing.
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    08-14-2014 03:44 PM
    I don't think that's 100% true. They do one major update a year but do bug fixes like MS, ie GDRs. I'd rather one quick update a year over the two years waiting for WP8.1
    08-14-2014 03:46 PM
    I said it once and I will say it again... msft forget the US. let it die. move on other parts of the world that are doing better.
    08-14-2014 03:48 PM
    Am I the only one unimpressed by the execution of live folders in 8.1.1?

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    08-14-2014 03:49 PM
    I don't think that's 100% true. They do one major update a year but do bug fixes like MS, ie GDRs. I'd rather one quick update a year over the two years waiting for WP8.1
    same here. if I may say something. IOS updates my pervious phones slower and slower >.<. unlike these updates my 810 still runs and runes even better after 2 years . I cant say the same thing for the 4s
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    08-14-2014 03:50 PM

I think they are better than what ios has :P
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    08-14-2014 03:51 PM
    I think Apple was more than a one trick pony and I'm not sure about your opinion on MS. But to each their own. I don't have the same rose coloured glasses.

.Google tries to be innovative but it sometimes fails miserably. Sometimes it doesn't. To some it's all about the information thing.
    Actually I said that because there has been no drastic change in iPhone since 2007. The only new feature in this year's iPhone will be a bigger screen, and continuity, which we already have on WP and Android. Apple is the one catching up now. They kept on saying that"3.5 inches is the perfect screen size" for years until iPhone 5. I bet next year they will introduce a stylus(Which Steve jobs originally mocked) and people will go crazy over it just because of the Apple logo.
    08-14-2014 03:52 PM
    I think they are better than what ios has :P
    No. It is horrible.

08-14-2014 03:55 PM

Better than ios IMO.
    08-14-2014 03:56 PM
    Actually I said that because there has been no drastic change in iPhone since 2007. The only new feature in this year's iPhone will be a bigger screen, and continuity, which we already have on WP and Android. Apple is the one catching up now. They kept on saying that"3.5 inches is the perfect screen size" for years until iPhone 5. I bet next year they will introduce a stylus(Which Steve jobs originally mocked) and people will go crazy over it just because of the Apple logo.
    Oh and I forgot, they finally added text prediction after 7 years lol even my old Symbian had that.
    08-14-2014 03:58 PM

Haven't tried them.
    08-14-2014 03:59 PM
    There will always be people who will hate no matter what company makes, always. I don't find stylus very useful for me but it might be cool for someone. And if you ask me, MS wasn't very innovative this days, after 4 years that are still catching up. Sure there are things like Cortana and maps on WP but they are just a version of maps on Android and IOS. The lack of HW for WP is huge, you have low end and that's it, apart 2 or 3 higher midrange and high end devices.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    08-14-2014 04:08 PM
    No. It is horrible.

I actually like them :) But it's personal preference.
    08-14-2014 04:09 PM
    No. It is horrible.

._. Well how so ?
    08-14-2014 04:39 PM
    I actually like them :) But it's personal preference.
    Yup iOS folder are kinda lame :/
    08-14-2014 04:40 PM
    Yup iOS folder are kinda lame :/

Will I'm not sure how IOS folders look but a far as I remember it's same as in Android. But I like WP way a bit more than Android one.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-14-2014 04:54 PM
    Will I'm not sure how IOS folders look but a far as I remember it's same as in Android. But I like WP way a bit more than Android one.
    its just drag and drop and there it is. the wp is a lot more elegant in my opinion
    Sport Driver likes this.
    08-14-2014 06:08 PM
    I had to change the color... Can't wait to paint my car something besides red 😏
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20140814_001.jpg   wp_20140814_003.jpg  
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-14-2014 06:10 PM
    I had to change the color... Can't wait to paint my car something besides red
    not going to lie. that is one of the cleanest engines ive seen in a car. job well done :)
    08-14-2014 06:19 PM
    hmm so I bought some Tampico :P
    08-14-2014 06:41 PM
    not going to lie. that is one of the cleanest engines ive seen in a car. job well done :)
    I'm taking the engine cover off. The logo looks tacky, but I couldn't leave it all faded... Looked like crap. I decided to remove the cover.
    08-14-2014 06:41 PM
    hmm so I bought some Tampico :P
    I bought some sake 🍶!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-14-2014 06:42 PM
143,644 ... 32433244324532463247 ...