WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I should do an animation of making my coffee beans march into my grinder and then screaming as I turn it on. Then while they're still making noise fill my cafeti?re with boiling water and have them gurgle...

Don't try to top my demented mind. I unfortunately have way more experience at it. :p

o.o.....I am not going to ask about your past

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

what is the unmentionable? :confused: I ate some junk food while studying :D

Makes sense. Sometimes I will ignore my diet, and go to town on some pizza. The following night usually isn't very pleasant. The worst of it is probably the "sulfur burps". Most of the time it is just extreme stomach pain.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Makes sense. Sometimes I will ignore my diet, and go to town on some pizza. The following night usually isn't very pleasant. The worst of it is probably the "sulfur burps". Most of the time it is just extreme stomach pain.

I ignore eating pizza at night :| I can taste yeast in my throat :| and it burns

Kazashimo

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I was out in the sun so much when I was a kid, and all throughout my school years. I didn't get out much after high school, but still... That is a lot of sun exposure compared to most of my family, yet my skin is so white. I have come to realize that I have a significant amount of Northern European in my blood, and that I'm just going to have to deal with it. Oh well 😃

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I never said I ate pizza at night. I could eat it at noon, but the following night will be unforgiving. When I eat pizza, it is hard to restrain myself from over indulging.

it wasn't to you :p that's why i didn't quote you . anyways pizza is yummy, i eat like 4 regular slices or 2 stuffed slices :3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05