+830
    Mama Luisa in Flagstaff Arizona was awesome and so was La Fontanella in Phoenix and not to mention Pizza Bianco ( the most awarded pizzeria in the USA even according to NY Times). Haven't bothered to much with Italian food in LA.

Wait.... +830 does that mean you have it :o?
    09-17-2014 03:10 PM
    Call us when the work pays off...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

I'll take awhile but ill happen ( I'm being optimistic here )
    09-17-2014 03:12 PM
    Lol. I'm not taking him to no place where he has to constantly show ID with that baby face.

I'll share two: figure out what your strengths are. Then just be appealing version of Sahib.

Lol I don't have a baby face 😂 I have a young face 😉 though I do look like a 16 year old.

I'll have to think about that one. But I can be a better sahib 😃
    09-17-2014 03:16 PM
    LOL! I never had much of a baby face once I got close to 20. I sort of aged quicker than I should have. I rarely got asked for ID.

Maybe he needs a mustache. :P Or some experience outside a small town will age him. :P

I grew a mustache before :p it wasn't me so after 6 months I shaved it off but I did look older
    09-17-2014 03:18 PM
    I'll be honest, you had me in agreement until you quoted the Verge. Them boys couldn't help blind man cross the Golden Gate bridge if it was closed and traffic free, much less give a biased free review.

Ha, ha.....agreed but it is funny that David Pierce reviewed the iPhone 6 and Nilay Patel reviewed the iPhone 6 Plus, they are such fanboys...but the Engadget review was far more neutral but they both came up with roughly the same scores for either three devices so perhaps at the The Verge some objectivity might have crept in during crunching of the numbers, however, they are full of gushing praise for Apple in their prose so I just scrolled to the bottom of the page to look at the score. Unfortunately my favorite site Ars Technica and AnandTech do not give out rankings so...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2014 03:34 PM
    Nice plan. At this point, I'll either get the Sony or Asus smart watch and use the aging Z Ultra as my daily driver, or get a Z3 Compact and buy a better smart watch next year.

I am looking forward to Nexus 6 and the Z3C as well. Damn Nokia cameras - I'm spoiled, I know....now why do Android phones have sucky cameras.....
    09-17-2014 03:35 PM
    Yay, my iPhone shipped! Arriving Friday! :D
    Good for you, I don't think I want to spend $816.41 + shipping + accessories.....not that I cannot afford it.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-17-2014 03:36 PM
    I am looking forward to Nexus 6 and the Z3C as well. Damn Nokia cameras - I'm spoiled, I know....now why do Android phones have sucky cameras.....
    The reviews I've read for the Z3 Compact says the camera is slightly better with the wide angled lens, and improved noise management with the software, but nothing to write home about. I still would probably get one but I want to see the price first. If it is insane, I'll wait until March and grind it out with my N5. Who knows, if the 930 is a good price by then I might get that too.

I'll ask the folks here: which would you get - a Lumia 1520 or a HTC E8? I ask ask as the guys I use have the E8 for $460 and the 1520 for $470 (shipping included). Remember, I'm on T-Mobile and these are the international models so no full LTE for me because they lack the AWS band.

09-17-2014 03:57 PM
    Sahib and work sounds like an oxymoron to me:-)
    There Sahib, I even threw out some English jargon for you to mull over.....
    I know what an oxymoron is ;) .... I might be dense but I know some words :P
    09-17-2014 03:59 PM
    iPhone 6 64GB Grey. And yes, but I think Jobs will be retiring.
    that's a lot of space o.o.... then again that should be an option on all phones :)
    09-17-2014 04:00 PM
    You do that, these NYC girls with put you in that soda bottle and mail your *** back to Orland and have you pay the postage.

........ younger ;) !!!! im not going to be going after girls that are older than 21 since im not 21 yet :P
    09-17-2014 04:02 PM
    Good for you, I don't think I want to spend $816.41 + shipping + accessories.....not that I cannot afford it.
    ...that number makes me cringe >.< ....... I can buy my 830 for that amount + a surface 2
    09-17-2014 04:03 PM
    The reviews I've read for the Z3 Compact says the camera is slightly better with the wide angled lens, and improved noise management with the software, but nothing to write home about. I still would probably get one but I want to see the price first. If it is insane, I'll wait until March and grind it out with my N5. Who knows, if the 930 is a good price by then I might get that too.

I'll ask the folks here: which would you get - a Lumia 1520 or a HTC E8? I ask ask as the guys I use have the E8 for $460 and the 1520 for $470 (shipping included). Remember, I'm on T-Mobile and these are the international models so no full LTE for me because they lack the AWS band.

since you are thinking of getting the 930 I would say get the E8
    09-17-2014 04:06 PM
    Wait.... +830 does that mean you have it :o?
    No but I will as soon as it comes out and what the heck, I might just get an ATT line...too tired of waiting to get stuff that works on TMO:-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2014 04:08 PM

1520 because the camera on the E8 is just as likely to suck as bad as the M8...but that's just my 2c...
    09-17-2014 04:10 PM
    I know what an oxymoron is ;) .... I might be dense but I know some words :P
    That definitely did not sound moronic:-)
    09-17-2014 04:24 PM

You realize it's free shipping and I'm on a contract? That was a very biased and non-intelligent statement.
    09-17-2014 04:31 PM
    that's a lot of space o.o.... then again that should be an option on all phones :)

It's the 2nd highest and 2nd lowest storage. They don't do 32GB anymore.
    09-17-2014 04:32 PM
    You realize it's free shipping and I'm on a contract? That was a very biased and non-intelligent statement.
    Well he wasn't wrong. That's how much it would be outright

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-17-2014 06:01 PM
    It's the 2nd highest and 2nd lowest storage. They don't do 32GB anymore.
    Oh I know they don't do 32 ...since they cut :/ don't know why they stayed with 16 by instead

09-17-2014 06:02 PM
    ........ younger ;) !!!! im not going to be going after girls that are older than 21 since im not 21 yet :P
    That doesn't work for girls under 21 in NYC either. While the population I see at work is a little skewed, I know enough young people where that doesn't work in these parts. Gotta to come again, Sahib.

sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2014 06:06 PM
    1520 because the camera on the E8 is just as likely to suck as bad as the M8...but that's just my 2c...
    Oh, there's no doubt the camera on the E8 isn't in the 1520's league, expect for shutter speed. Still, I can argue it has the newer chip set, better screen and better speakers.

09-17-2014 06:09 PM
    I won't lie: I did a double take and SMH when I read this. I'll let 99 handle his, but sufficed to say he may have been coming from a non contract purchaser's POV.

sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2014 06:11 PM
    You do realize that I am not on a contract and hence that is the amount it would cost me....I did not say why you would want to spend that amount, I said "I don't think I want to spend..."
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-17-2014 06:25 PM
    Yay I have a new keyboard for my ipos thought its stucks >.>.... I like the wp ones better. Just saying

09-17-2014 06:33 PM
144,452 ... 33813382338333843385 ...