Agreed. Also the 925 was a bit faster than the 810 on LTE. The fastest so far for me has been the OnePlus One, on half a bar that thing would pull down pages within a second or less, it is a monster of a phone - size and specs wise:-)

OnePlus one seems like a beast of a phone but I will wait for next Gen off it, this one loses its hype.
    09-29-2014 11:00 AM
    I just wanted to ask sahib that am I the top poster today too?
    09-29-2014 11:04 AM
    End of a boring day for me now, as usual with the extremely hot weather.... Even tomorrow's gonna be boring & also the day after it.... Good night all. Have sweet dreams & I just hope I don't get any dreams.
    09-29-2014 11:09 AM
    End of a boring day for me now, as usual with the extremely hot weather.... Even tomorrow's gonna be boring & also the day after it.... Good night all. Have sweet dreams & I just hope I don't get any dreams.

Everyone dreams even if you don't remember them. Dreams are important for your cognitive well being.
    09-29-2014 11:13 AM
    I just wanted to ask sahib that am I the top poster today too?

He may care deep down inside but he won't let it show. :P Well, it is sahib....
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-29-2014 11:14 AM
    .99 i travelled from bangalore to Chennai...... In the middle we stopped in a town....some relatives stay there.....anyways i got my phone yayyyy 1520.... I've to update though and the download speed is 60kbps
    I was using a Vodafone SIM card and my download speeds were in the Mbps range even in rural Tamilnadu near Tiruppur.
    09-29-2014 11:23 AM
    Home time! :D End of a rather dull day and that's just not the weather I'm talking about... :P
    Go drink some good coffee on International Coffee Day:-) And I hope tomorrow is better than today both work wise and weather wise:-)
    09-29-2014 11:24 AM
    Crashing this early? Yes you are the top poster and way to go in harassing our Android friend, you know who I am talking about:-)
    09-29-2014 11:25 AM
    He may care deep down inside but he won't let it show. :P Well, it is sahib....
    He definitely cares although this semester he's not that keen on getting his top poster spot back for some reason....might have something to do with the Japanese shoe cam:-)
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    09-29-2014 11:26 AM
    Crashing this early? Yes you are the top poster and way to go in harassing our Android friend, you know who I am talking about:-)
    Man I didn't knew he was that famous, wow, you are really reading those posts aren't you.
    09-29-2014 11:27 AM
    Man I didn't knew he was that famous, wow, you are really reading those posts aren't you.
    Notorious would be the correct word☺
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    09-29-2014 11:28 AM
    I would take boring day over stressful one anytime, because that's what tomorrow going to be for me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.
    09-29-2014 11:30 AM
    Notorious would be the correct word☺
    Some of us could really appreciate your support...:P
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    09-29-2014 11:31 AM
    Some of us could really appreciate your support...:P
    The guy has only used a Lumia 520 and wants to educate us on why WP is so bad and Android is so good. Also he likes to lecture folks when he doesn't even know that a lot of us (me included are dual OS people) know the pros and cons of either OS pretty well and use what we use for our personal/subjective reasons. All he has is a couple of pictures and wants to lecture us on photography....
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    09-29-2014 11:35 AM
    Well, pictures from a 520 aren't exactly going to win you any prizes.... Why didn't he get a 1020 to try out?
    S Vaibhav likes this.
    09-29-2014 11:39 AM
    The guy has only used a Lumia 520 and wants to educate us on why WP is so bad and Android is so good. Also he likes to lecture folks when he doesn't even know that a lot of us (me included are dual OS people) know the pros and cons of either OS pretty well and use what we use for our personal/subjective reasons. All he has is a couple of pictures and wants to lecture us on photography....
    Exactly, you are right. When I hear his comments I was really shocked. Then later I got to know that he's just a 14 year old, so can't expect much from him
    09-29-2014 11:39 AM
    I had the target of completing 1k posts day after tomorrow, but I completed it today, almost before 2 days. I feel a bit experienced now...lol...😝
    09-29-2014 11:41 AM

Who is that?
    09-29-2014 11:41 AM
    Hate my country's (Malaysia) education department, change exam for form 3 to exam X at 2012 Feb, change to exam Y when it is June 2014
    Make Chinese exam become harder than form 5 exam.
    Exam Y are held at July.
    So Chinese people will drop Chinese class when they are form 4, pure evil...

Form 3 student age - 15 or 16
    Form 4 - 16 or 17
    Form 5 - 17 or 18
    Form 3 original exam name - PMR
    form 3 exam - PBS, then change to PT3 at the last moment
    09-29-2014 11:44 AM
    All righty then.....
    09-29-2014 11:49 AM
    Who is that?

Let trolls be trolls:-)
    09-29-2014 12:00 PM
    09-29-2014 12:06 PM
    They would absolutely idolise him at Android central. Lol dunno why he comes here. He doesn't even test the WP apps he is commenting against. He's like a parrot, keeps repeating the same wrong thing over and over again in different threads, even after many of us have proved him wrong.
    09-29-2014 12:08 PM
    Who is that?
    salmanahmed. Warning, warning ⚠ stay away from this bot, may cause nervous disorders and hypertension. Lol
    Sport Driver likes this.
    09-29-2014 12:10 PM
    They would absolutely idolise him at Android central. Lol dunno why he comes here. He doesn't even test the WP apps he is commenting against. He's like a parrot, keeps repeating the same wrong thing over and over again in different threads, even after many of us have proved him wrong.
    I think he's afraid that people over at AC might school him on his lack of knowledge about Android:-) BTW I post on AC and iMore as well. I have devices from all three OSes and actually use them. I just happen to like WP for my smartphone needs and Android for my tablet needs. The other members of my family prefer iOS and they use the iOS devices (I have iPod, iPad and iPhone).
    09-29-2014 12:12 PM
142,733 ... 34263427342834293430 ...