For those who are not big campers or such...... I am lost as to why not. I truly did not miss the real world for the last three days.....
    09-22-2013 06:46 PM
    I got my new (to me, used in real life) Nokia 900 the day before I left. Updatted it to 7.8. Been playing with it ever since. Love the screen, love the 7.8 update, love the fact I still have Zune, love the feel of this device, love the white color, I am just am all shades of giggly. Only gripes are I wish it had the matte finish on the back, and I do miss the 4.7" size of the T2 screen.

Am totally at ease with waiting for 8.1 in early 2013 unless an amazing deal on a fantastic Nokia WP8 drops in our laps when our contract drops after Turkey Day this year. With all the new and fun features coming and the improvements to XBOX Music that 8.1 is bringing, I am feeling more and more like a WP fan boy.
    09-22-2013 06:53 PM
    I got my new (to me, used in real life) Nokia 900 the day before I left. Updatted it to 7.8. Been playing with it ever since. Love the screen, love the 7.8 update, love the fact I still have Zune, love the feel of this device, love the white color, I am just am all shades of giggly. Only gripes are I wish it had the matte finish on the back, and I do miss the 4.7" size of the T2 screen.

Am totally at ease with waiting for 8.1 in early 2013 unless an amazing deal on a fantastic Nokia WP8 drops in our laps when our contract drops after Turkey Day this year. With all the new and fun features coming and the improvements to XBOX Music that 8.1 is bringing, I am feeling more and more like a WP fan boy.
    I played around with a 1020 at a local tech store, the guy was a Windows Phone expert, he knew the rumours about the 929, 1520! Something tells me that he reads here, anyway, there was a television and it had all of these Nokia and Windows Phone ads running.

Good time, the camera was incredible as per expected!
    MSFTisMIA and snowmutt like this.
    09-22-2013 07:24 PM
    Off to dinner with ex

Have a good night!
    But of course I will. She's spending my day off (and part of her first day on her vacation this week) by me. Catch up with you guys later.
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-22-2013 10:10 PM

A good choice. As far as I see it, I want a 1020 because of the camera and the fact that it may just be the last great Nokia before MSFT kicks in fully. As a daily driver, I may choose the 8X. I would use a 925, but it is too expensive and I think for me the 810 has reached and its course...even though it has been a good workhorse.
    09-22-2013 10:13 PM
    For those who are not big campers or such...... I am lost as to why not. I truly did not miss the real world for the last three days.....
    I just don't know what I would do. I'd probably be bored.
    09-22-2013 10:18 PM
    Good Morning everyone, what a stupid day to start working!?
    09-22-2013 11:04 PM
    But of course I will. She's spending my day off (and part of her first day on her vacation this week) by me. Catch up with you guys later.
    This might be inappropriate, but why is your ex your ex?
    09-23-2013 12:09 AM
    Good Morning everyone, what a stupid day to start working!?
    What day would be better?

I've slept terribly, and have 3 hours of meeting before me. This will be fun ;-)
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-23-2013 12:10 AM
    What day would be better?

I've slept terribly, and have 3 hours of meeting before me. This will be fun ;-)
    Good luck.
    snowmutt and Chregu like this.
    09-23-2013 12:11 AM
    Good luck.
    Thank you I am taking his good luck with me, because I have to drive a tank out of a river today, park a helicopter in a basement and run a boat on the streets.
    09-23-2013 12:23 AM
    Thank you I am taking his good luck with me, because I have to drive a tank out of a river today, park a helicopter in a basement and run a boat on the streets.
    James Bond has done all of this before (not sure about the tank out of a river though, but at least he destroyed half of Russia with one), so it can't be that hard :)
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    09-23-2013 01:03 AM
    Yikes!
    09-23-2013 01:03 AM
    James Bond has done all of this before (not sure about the tank out of a river though, but at least he destroyed half of Russia with one), so it can't be that hard :)
    Yeah, he came to visit me for advise on how to do it so I know its all done.
    I am a peace lover so I won't be blowing half of the planet for amusement :p
    Chregu likes this.
    09-23-2013 01:17 AM
    It's a first day at work and it's a Monday. This day couldn't possibly get any better.
    09-23-2013 01:20 AM
    It's a first day at work and it's a Monday. This day couldn't possibly get any better.
    I'll send you a freshly picked rose from BIGPADDY's garden so you feel better :)
    Muessig and snowmutt like this.
    09-23-2013 01:26 AM
    This is how I feel httcjjcfyklpprw,CBLLPOYBKNBCFGJNdfunhu:-():-):P(~.^)😎:-()*♡*;)😍
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-23-2013 02:42 AM
    I'm strutting around the house for I have just successfully installed iOS 7 on our iPad Mini.

One small win for me, one giant win for our internet connection.
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-23-2013 02:52 AM
    Morning all.

Theres no f'kin way im reading through the 500 posts since I left work on Thursday afternoon.

Quite frankly my dears I just don't give a damn.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-23-2013 03:01 AM
    Morning all.

Theres no f'kin way im reading through the 500 posts since I left work on Thursday afternoon.

Quite frankly my dears I just don't give a damn.
    Morning. I feel the same way. I'm sure there was something interesting there at some point. Though I have this feeling a lot of cake and mentions of S*ny were there... :P
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-23-2013 03:03 AM
    So, this old man tried to text someone.

He ended up texting, "I love you, Sony."
    09-23-2013 03:09 AM
    So, this old man tried to text someone.

He ended up texting, "I love you, Sony."
    He was correct!
    09-23-2013 03:10 AM
    Morning. I feel the same way. I'm sure there was something interesting there at some point. Though I have this feeling a lot of cake and mentions of S*ny were there... :P
    There wasn't that much. :P
    09-23-2013 03:10 AM
    I'm strutting around the house for I have just successfully installed iOS 7 on our iPad Mini.

One small win for me, one giant win for our internet connection.
    The guy beside me just got the 5S. He's a bit of a fanboy but he admits that it's not much different than the 5.
    snowmutt likes this.
    09-23-2013 03:12 AM
    There wasn't that much. :P
    OK maybe some mentions of FOAM party and drinking of beer. :P
    09-23-2013 03:18 AM
144,790 ... 349350351352353 ...