Not snowing here.
    Why wouldn't it snow I'm Antarctica o: ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    10-13-2014 07:45 AM
    You're not going to be taller for much longer
    What does that mean ? Hmmm penguin is of the hook

10-13-2014 07:47 AM
    Then you and Mrs. The Penguin could have a video chat before I take you to her, see.
    Why would I want to do that ._. ? I don't even know her. Besides she is out eating remember ? :p

10-13-2014 07:48 AM
    I'm full of rum *hic*
    A drunk ๐Ÿ˜ต wild penguin, what could be worse?
    10-13-2014 07:49 AM
    Who took the trees?
    I bet it was the badgers, it usually is when anything goes missing 'round here...
    Honey badgers do what a honey badger does :p

10-13-2014 07:51 AM
    Am I the only one in this thread who has posts count counted by hundreds? -_-
    Yes, here people have inflated post counts except you& me. :P
    10-13-2014 07:51 AM
    Nope, the penguin is still below 1000.

Stick around, that will change. :P
    After all he's a penguin, even that's too much for him
    10-13-2014 07:52 AM
    After all he's a penguin, even that's too much for him
    At least, he still has more posts than the rest of the penguins, see? All penguins, except him, have 0 post, see? :p
    10-13-2014 07:59 AM
    At least, he still has more posts than the rest of the penguins, see? All penguins, except him, have 0 post, see? :p
    I agree with you. Is he a penguin lord or something, or some mutant penguin who doesn't live in Antarctica, who can live without snow?
    10-13-2014 08:02 AM
    I agree with you. Is he a penguin lord or something, or some mutant penguin who doesn't live in Antarctica, who can live without snow?
    There are several species of penguin that don't live in the Antarctic.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-13-2014 08:05 AM
    Going to study Physics: Thermal Properties of Matter. :serious: I hope I can clear my doubts with N_LaRuE.... After all he is an expert electrical engineer
    I don't know if I'd go that far to call me an expert. :P

Was there something you wanted to know?
    10-13-2014 08:06 AM
    I'm not even thinking about anything anymore. I'm just cruising. If my phone died tomorrow I'd get the Sony Z3 though. Chances of my phone dying? Always a possibility.... :P
    For me, I'm a bit strapped for cash but actually have to do an upgrade. I can use my Z Ultra as a daily driver. But I run into the same problem I have with my Nexus 5. They use the s800, and I cannot get through a day with them comfortably without needing to recharge. This is without really playing the games I have on them much in the first place.

As a daily driver, I'd want something that works. If I had more faith in WP, i would have gotten a 1520.3, a Pebble Steel and called it a day. That would be enough for me because I'd have the good camera, expandable memory, good battery life - even in the face of the s800 processor - wireless charging, services I liked and a big enough screen where if I didn't want to bring my T100 for school, I could still work and be productive, and get AWS LTE and avoid the carrier bloat.

While I can still do that, my experiment Android again has shown that on my N5 I can get a similar experience to what I want in a smaller package. The only thing that has me wanting to move from my N5 is the battery life is full of ****, because it most of what I outlined above. I like my Z Ultra, but battery life cannot justify my use as a daily driver. Plus I didn't get it for that either, cuz I knew the battery wasn't good on it anyways. I like where Sony is going, and if I could afford the latest and greatest, I'd get a Z3. As it stands, I cannot so I wouldn't mind taking a Z2 because the bigger battery and more RAM will do me more good than the slightly battery camera and smaller size of the Z3 Compact.

But even Sony's now older **** is expensive. So I'm still weighing this out.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    10-13-2014 08:12 AM
    ._. Yup it took me around 10 min to read that whole thing :p

Doubt you really read it too...lol...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-13-2014 08:13 AM
    There are several species of penguin that don't live in the Antarctic.
    I know that, but normally they live in coolest regions in the world, I don't think the penguin here lives in one.
    10-13-2014 08:36 AM
    Going to study Physics: Thermal Properties of Matter. :serious: I hope I can clear my doubts with N_LaRuE.... After all he is an expert electrical engineer ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I thanked you by mistake.
    Btw are you in HSC?
    10-13-2014 08:37 AM
    For me, I'm a bit strapped for cash but actually have to do an upgrade. I can use my Z Ultra as a daily driver. But I run into the same problem I have with my Nexus 5. They use the s800, and I cannot get through a day with them comfortably without needing to recharge. This is without really playing the games I have on them much in the first place.

As a daily driver, I'd want something that works. If I had more faith in WP, i would have gotten a 1520.3, a Pebble Steel and called it a day. That would be enough for me because I'd have the good camera, expandable memory, good battery life - even in the face of the s800 processor - wireless charging, services I liked and a big enough screen where if I didn't want to bring my T100 for school, I could still work and be productive, and get AWS LTE and avoid the carrier bloat.

While I can still do that, my experiment Android again has shown that on my N5 I can get a similar experience to what I want in a smaller package. The only thing that has me wanting to move from my N5 is the battery life is full of ****, because it most of what I outlined above. I like my Z Ultra, but battery life cannot justify my use as a daily driver. Plus I didn't get it for that either, cuz I knew the battery wasn't good on it anyways. I like where Sony is going, and if I could afford the latest and greatest, I'd get a Z3. As it stands, I cannot so I wouldn't mind taking a Z2 because the bigger battery and more RAM will do me more good than the slightly battery camera and smaller size of the Z3 Compact.

But even Sony's now older **** is expensive. So I'm still weighing this out.

You really put lots of thought into this. I guess if I were in your shoes I would wait til I could afford the z3 just because I would be buying the best Sony can offer.
    10-13-2014 08:40 AM
    Doubt you really read it too...lol...

I so read it. Ok well skimmed
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-13-2014 08:40 AM
    Where's sahib when I need him?

Crap, WordFlow is starting to recognize sahib.

O.o what did I do now ?
    10-13-2014 08:42 AM
    You do realise, you're firing blanks?

Heheh shooting blanks ๐Ÿ˜‚
    10-13-2014 08:43 AM
    I'm in international waters, see.
    In me quarter's, awaiting orders from the command bunker, see.

A militants penguin .....o.o. Should we be afraid of this ๐Ÿง <------
    10-13-2014 08:46 AM
    *raises an eyebrow* A picture you say? You'll be wanting GPS coordinates next...

Lol a paranoid militant penguin ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜‚
    10-13-2014 08:48 AM
    Where's sahib when I need him?

Crap, WordFlow is starting to recognize sahib.

Lol my name is going to be well known in WP :p!
    10-13-2014 08:50 AM
    Heheh shooting blanks ๐Ÿ˜‚
    *about to fire a nuke*
    *beware penguin pet*
    10-13-2014 08:50 AM
    I'm starting to think the dubs problem are going to pop up excessively in this thread eventually.

>Dubs are post count gets.

:o noooo that would be sad ๐Ÿ˜ข
    10-13-2014 08:51 AM
    We already know what will happen.... nothing. :P

Oh come on .......well maybe that will happen or maybe it won't ๐Ÿ˜‰
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-13-2014 08:53 AM
144,790 ... 35083509351035113512 ...