I like magic acts done well. Even though I know it's all trickery.

As a part time magician do you perform at clubs, children's parties or what?
    Jim crooks was recently at a major press conference, where he showed his same magic trick and told it took years to practice, maybe you can catch him next year when he shows the same trick yet again!!
    09-24-2013 05:03 AM
    Energy drinks give's you POWER!!!!!!!!!
    09-24-2013 05:09 AM
    Jim crooks was recently at a major press conference, where he showed his same magic trick and told it took years to practice, maybe you can catch him next year when he shows the same trick yet again!!
    I had one of those brain fart moments and missed the last half of your post. :P
    09-24-2013 05:10 AM
    I had one of those brain fart moments and missed the last half of your post. :P
    You need some power, have some of Paddy's Energy drinks.
    He is selling them very cheap $40 million a can, contains 2 Oz.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-24-2013 05:11 AM
    You need some power, have some of Paddy's Energy drinks.
    He is selling them very cheap $40 million a can, contains 2 Oz.
    LOL!... I don't think I'd trust any thing that BP would make...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-24-2013 05:17 AM
    Energy drinks give's you POWER!!!!!!!!!
    I'm curious to see what the future holds for the generations after me who grow up drinking that stuff. Failed kidneys, brain disfuction, who knows? It's all an experiment isn't it? Like being the guinepig? I think it's truly sad that young people are drinking that stuff.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-24-2013 05:19 AM
    LOL!... I don't think I'd trust any thing that BP would make...
    He makes fool, out of people hahah
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-24-2013 05:21 AM
    I'm curious to see what the future holds for the generations after me who grow up drinking that stuff. Failed kidneys, brain disfuction, who knows? It's all an experiment isn't it? Like being the guinepig? I think it's truly sad that young people are drinking that stuff.
    Squeeze this through Bing or Google translate: 20 Minuten - Koffein bremst Hirn-Entwicklung bei Teenies - Gesundheit ;-)

It's from today!
    09-24-2013 05:51 AM
    Squeeze this through Bing or Google translate: 20 Minuten - Koffein bremst Hirn-Entwicklung bei Teenies - Gesundheit ;-)

It's from today!
    I think I've heard of other studies that suggested the same thing. It's possible it could explain some of the issues with some youth experiencing poor performance in school and other social issues. I've been noticing kids as young as 8-10 drinking those drinks. It can't be good for them. Then again I don't see those drinks as being good for anyone.
    Chregu likes this.
    09-24-2013 06:03 AM
    I think I've heard of other studies that suggested the same thing. It's possible it could explain some of the issues with some youth experiencing poor performance in school and other social issues. I've been noticing kids as young as 8-10 drinking those drinks. It can't be good for them. Then again I don't see those drinks as being good for anyone.
    Definitely not. Just sugar and caffeine in extremely high concentrations. Coffee after all has antioxidants which are quite healthy.

Luckily I always found these Energy Drinks disgusting.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-24-2013 06:10 AM
    Buy my POWER!!!!!!!
    09-24-2013 06:33 AM
    Buy my POWER!!!!!!!
    For how much to you sell it?
    09-24-2013 06:34 AM
    For how much to you sell it?
    For yourself 549!
    09-24-2013 06:35 AM
    For yourself 549!
    And what kind of power would this involve?
    09-24-2013 06:42 AM
    And what kind of power would this involve?
    You get a 5 minutes HIGH!!!!
    09-24-2013 06:48 AM
    You get a 5 minutes HIGH!!!!
    In this case I can buy some Marihuana around the corner, that's much cheaper. (Actually I have never smoked a reefer, but still, I could.)
    09-24-2013 06:52 AM
    In this case I can buy some Marihuana around the corner, that's much cheaper. (Actually I have never smoked a reefer, but still, I could.)
    What if I said 10 minutes?
    09-24-2013 07:00 AM
    Is this the truth, the underlying verisimilitude (great word, I searched for truth-synonyms) which can explain all and everything. All of your strange behaviors, the fanatic praise of Sony, the many woozy posts of you. All of that, it can be explained by the fact that you are just always high?!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-24-2013 07:05 AM
    Definitely not. Just sugar and caffeine in extremely high concentrations. Coffee after all has antioxidants which are quite healthy.

Luckily I always found these Energy Drinks disgusting.
    I'm the same. I did drink Coke when I was younger (not that much though) and now I drink rarely (meaning 1-2 a year). I drink two coffees a day and typically one tea. I would drink more coffee but the coffee here at work is horrible. I'm going to start bringing in my own soon and use a coffee plunger (сafetire/French Press) but I need to finish an older coffee first. :) I have a kilo of single source Australian coffee to get through. I need to modify the plug on my grinder though.
    09-24-2013 07:11 AM
    You just want the cash for your Surface 2 :P Maybe you should start a BP Fund... :P
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-24-2013 07:11 AM
    Is this the truth, the underlying verisimilitude (great word, I searched for truth-synonyms) which can explain all and everything. All of your strange behaviors, the fanatic praise of Sony, the many woozy posts of you. All of that, it can be explained by the fact that you are just always high?!
    I'm not high im natural!
    09-24-2013 07:13 AM
    You just want the cash for your Surface 2 :P Maybe you should start a BP Fund... :P
    With touch cover!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-24-2013 07:13 AM
    With touch cover!
    Why don't you buy the Asus T100? It's much cheaper and runs a real Windows.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-24-2013 07:28 AM
    Why don't you buy the Asus T100? It's much cheaper and runs a real Windows.
    That what I got a laptop for. :P
    09-24-2013 07:42 AM
    That what I got a laptop for. :P
    So you want Windows RT because it is limiting you?

Maybe Microsoft should use this for commercials: "You can buy an inexpensive Atom tablet with all the functions of Windows RT and all the functions of Windows 7, but you should not as you have this already on your computer, you should buy a more expensive ARM tablet which limits you in every way!"

Maybe this would work.
    09-24-2013 07:50 AM
142,840 ... 356357358359360 ...