WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Spelt -
  • hardy wheat: a hardy variety of wheat of inferior quality, sometimes grown in mountainous regions. (compliments of Bing)

D: im getting hammered by peeps ...my bad my bad :unhappysweat: spelt ... wait........ well in dictionary.com said that its a real word :shocked: verb
a simple past tense and past participle of spell via Spelt | Define Spelt at Dictionary.com
so it could mean both things :)

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

D: im getting hammered by peeps ...my bad my bad :unhappysweat: spelt ... wait........ well in dictionary.com said that its a real word :shocked: verb
a simple past tense and past participle of spell via Spelt | Define Spelt at Dictionary.com

Dictionary.com isn't the most reliable source in the world. Urbandictionary.com agrees with you though.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

What if... I told you...that...I...am...actually...a...

...Nin...
*gasp from other members*
...tendo fan?

*all gasp in amazement * NO WAY!!!!! :cool: I always liked playing on my snes and N64 brings back memories and there was one before the snes I cant think of it right now but it was made by Nintendo. I remember playing a shooting duck game and every time I would get a bird the dog would come back with the bird

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

*all gasp in amazement * NO WAY!!!!! :cool: I always liked playing on my snes and N64 brings back memories and there was one before the snes I cant think of it right now but it was made by Nintendo. I remember playing a shooting duck game and every time I would get a bird the dog would come back with the bird
Before the SNES? Wasn't that the NES?

Oh well, glad to see a fellow Nintendo fan around here. *Goes back to playing Mother 3*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon