Well from what I heard them saying everything seemed to be in order, but I should find out for sure in a week.

Next on the list is a blood test at the weekend then we'll see.
    You're starting to sound like me... :P

I have my second blood test tomorrow. :/ Then a doctor's appointment in two weeks that will hopefully give me some insight into why I feel like crap. :P LOL!

Add that to the rest of what's happened this year and it's been real crap. I'm looking forward to the end of this one. :P
    10-29-2014 09:13 AM
    So I had the ultrasound. I had to make sure my bladder was full so walking to the hospital and back was a challenge to say the least.

The actual procedure was quite illuminating, one of the people was a student in training so I got to hear all about what to look for when looking at internal organs. Quite interesting indeed!

I would of had to go you the bathroom:p
    O.o sounds kinda creepy then again they heavy big poky tools😌
    10-29-2014 09:50 AM
    Well from what I heard them saying everything seemed to be in order, but I should find out for sure in a week.

Next on the list is a blood test at the weekend then we'll see.

Who knew boxes had blood ;p
    10-29-2014 09:51 AM
    You're starting to sound like me... :P

I have my second blood test tomorrow. :/ Then a doctor's appointment in two weeks that will hopefully give me some insight into why I feel like crap. :P LOL!

Add that to the rest of what's happened this year and it's been real crap. I'm looking forward to the end of this one. :P

Bring on the new year. I'm ready for this one to end too
    10-29-2014 09:52 AM
    I never said so.

We wouldn't! America didn't become developed in just 68 years! China hasn't developed yet as it had got independence only two years after Indian independence. It's impossible. Don't exaggerate.

We're talking of history i.e. before out independence! And if our politicians had robbed our country so much then we would never be Asia's second largest economy.
    (Source: Wikipedia and The Times Of India)

Overall, I said India is peaceful 'minded' not peaceful. It'll never attack any state first.And western influence did start when a sea route had been discovered to India. Or what do you think they came by aeroplane?

Do read my posts clearly. Don't just read first few lines and go on a random spree. I have quoted all of you're misleading thoughts. I am a human too. Never court me these many times. *sighs*

There's no fixed span for a country to get developed.
    After WW2, allies emerged powerful, especially America, hence it's a developed nation now. USSR was even more powerful than America, but it got disintegrated(there were many reasons which I wouldn't get into). India as a whole was never united. Hence westerners ruled for very long. As far as economy goes, it doesn't matter as per capita income here is still extremely low. China is not a developed country, but compared to India its still more organized & a lot more developed.
    10-29-2014 10:36 AM
    .......... Who said it was an argument ._. ?
    I said! ;P
    10-29-2014 12:01 PM
    India has aprrox. more than ₹28 lakh crore (US$457,217,600,000) black money in foreign banks *shocked*

That means more than 10,000 medical colleges can be built! More than 3 lakh km (186,411.358 miles) of concrete roads can be built!!! *sighs*

I hope it's recovered. Basically from Swiss bank.
    Last edited by Deepak_HK; 10-29-2014 at 12:25 PM.
    10-29-2014 12:07 PM
    I said! ;P

I'm not about arguing and I'm not interested in arguing ....😉
    10-29-2014 12:11 PM
    I'm not about arguing and I'm not interested in arguing ....😉
    Good!
    10-29-2014 12:11 PM
    So now, a very weird thing happened. I'm not too happy about it.
    In my building a cat came(even when I live on 7th floor). As it was a pain from 2 days, I decided to just take the cat away from my building. I tried catching it, caught it, as soon as the lift got to the ground floor, I left it. I came home, both my hands bleeding. I thought cats were good, guess I was wrong. My hands are still bleeding.
    Evil cat.
    Sent from whichever device I happen to be using today.
    Deepak likes this.
    10-29-2014 12:14 PM
    So now, a very weird thing happened. I'm not too happy about it.
    In my building a cat came(even when I live on 7th floor). As it was a pain from 2 days, I decided to just take the cat away from my building. I tried catching it, caught it, as soon as the lift got to the ground floor, I left it. I came home, both my hands bleeding. I thought cats were good, guess I was wrong. My hands are still bleeding.
    Evil cat.
    He he he! :D
    What was it doing to you?
    I guess cats can climb more than 7 storeys! My building is 25 storeys tall and stray cats play on the terrace. ;)
    10-29-2014 12:18 PM
    He he he! :D
    What was it doing to you?
    I guess cats can climb more than 7 storeys! My building is 25 storeys tall and stray cats play on the terrace. ;)

What would the cat do to me, so that my hands start bleeding? I was able to prevent it from biting though, but still no luck.
    10-29-2014 12:21 PM
    What would the cat do to me, so that my hands start bleeding? I was able to prevent it from biting though, but still no luck.
    No no! You didn't get me. I said what was it doing to you that you decided to kick it out from your floor?
    10-29-2014 12:22 PM
    You obviously have no idea how to handle p... cats... I mean... :D
    Sport Driver and sahib lopez like this.
    10-29-2014 12:26 PM
    No no! You didn't get me. I said what was it doing to you that you decided to kick it out from your floor?

Well actually, as animals, don't have brains, they keep ****ting anywhere, it did twice-thrice near my door. Hence I decided to kick it out.
    10-29-2014 12:27 PM
    You obviously have no idea how to handle p... cats... I mean... :D

Oh sorry, I should've asked an expert like you. How can I forget that!
    Deepak likes this.
    10-29-2014 12:28 PM
    Well actually, as animals, don't have brains, they keep ****ting anywhere, it did twice-thrice near my door. Hence I decided to kick it out.
    Ha ha haaaa haa ha!
    **** job! He he he hhe! ;D
    Near his door! :D

*laughing from the belly*

Who said animals don't have brains? *stern* >:-\
    10-29-2014 12:30 PM
    Hey! A word is getting beeped off! It's not a bad word. It's poo*
    10-29-2014 12:32 PM
    Well I'm done for today. There's another cat waiting near my door again. I hope tomorrow a 3rd one doesn't appear. People here should stop giving those cats milk.
    10-29-2014 12:33 PM
    Well I'm done for today. There's another cat waiting near my door again. I hope tomorrow a 3rd one doesn't appear. People here should stop giving those cats milk.
    Hold a meeting in your society. You can also call the stray catcher.
    10-29-2014 12:34 PM
    Oh they have brains, especially cats...
    10-29-2014 12:35 PM
    Oh sorry, I should've asked an expert like you. How can I forget that!
    Well considering I've owned cats for a large portion of my life, yeah, I'd say I know more about them.

You obviously missed my other reference but oh well. Expected.
    10-29-2014 12:36 PM
    Hold a meeting in your society. You can also call the stray catcher.

Here people are too lazy. They don't seem have that "cat" problem. Guess if others don't have a problem, why should I have it. Guess I'll ignore cats from now on. I don't want to bleed again.
    10-29-2014 12:37 PM
    Well considering I've owned cats for a large portion of my life, yeah, I'd say I know more about them.

You obviously missed my other reference but oh well. Expected.

What, you have cats as pets?
    10-29-2014 12:38 PM
    Here people are too lazy. They don't seem have that "cat" problem. Guess if others don't have a problem, why should I have it. Guess I'll ignore cats from now on. I don't want to bleed again.
    And perhaps you'll ignore the poo* job done near your door?
    10-29-2014 12:39 PM
145,661 ... 36253626362736283629 ...