Sleepy 😫
    12-02-2014 10:34 AM
    So Sahib, I decided to say **** it and start using this thing right away. I'll leave the "screen protector" that came with it on as it doesn't look as tacky.

Not a fan of the strap or the no physical buttons, but I think the no frills look is in my wheelhouse. Looks better than the OG Pebble by far but worse than the Steel.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Something about the straps takes away from the watch. Now that's just my view from a picture and I haven't seen it in person.
    OH OH can you do one thing ? can you report back how bright It is in daylight ?
    12-02-2014 10:36 AM
    Well I didn't knew India was this popular even on world news!
    Yes, don't comment on it. It wouldn't be kind. If you were an Indian, you'll understand why!
    But I did comment on it. I had to. As a social worker in training and a more seasoned non profit professional, there is some cultural competency in my words. So I won't speak from a wildly

What's the issue here - her religious beliefs that was shared with the dude who slapped her, her gender as being a woman, or her nationality as being Indian and the cultural connotations of that?

Could you speak on this issue? Maybe, but unless you're a woman, I'm not sure if you can fully answer my questions because my focal point here is her gender.

Like I said earlier, I cleaned up my comment.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-02-2014 10:37 AM
    Something about the straps takes away from the watch. Now that's just my view from a picture and I haven't seen it in person.
    OH OH can you do one thing ? can you report back how bright It is in daylight ?
    Walk into any AT&T and VZW store and you can see it.

12-02-2014 10:40 AM
    But I did comment on it. I had to. As a social worker in training and a more seasoned non profit professional, there is some cultural competency in my words. So I won't speak from a wildly

What's the issue here - her religious beliefs that was shared with the dude who slapped her, her gender as being a woman, or her nationality as being Indian and the cultural connotations of that?

Could you speak on this issue? Maybe, but unless you're a woman, I'm not sure if you can fully answer my questions because my focal point here is her gender.

Like I said earlier, I cleaned up my comment.

Actually it's two of the three. Being a woman and sharing the religion. The being Indian part shouldn't play a part in it. It doesn't matter which religion either as all of them hold women as second class citizens and seem to have issues with them in one way or another.
    12-02-2014 10:42 AM
    Walk into any AT&T and VZW store and you can see it.

o.o oh they have them there ? I Didn't know then again its been awhile since ive been in a ATT or vzw store
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-02-2014 10:44 AM
    Oh I did but I didn't know what time your meetings were going to be so I assumed in the morning .
    Who's morning? Mine or yours? :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-02-2014 10:47 AM
    Who's morning? Mine or yours? :P

Yours because my morning is your afternoon :P
    12-02-2014 11:02 AM
    Yours because my morning is your afternoon :P
    Then why did you think I'd still be in a meeting? :/
    12-02-2014 11:20 AM
    o.o oh they have them there ? I Didn't know then again its been awhile since ive been in a ATT or vzw store
    They do. I played with one while I waited for mine to be shipped to me.

It's been a pain to set up so far so I'll charge it and see what happens later. The strap has gotten more comfortable to use but I cannot wait for the metal band.

12-02-2014 11:41 AM
    Actually it's two of the three. Being a woman and sharing the religion. The being Indian part shouldn't play a part in it. It doesn't matter which religion either as all of them hold women as second class citizens and seem to have issues with them in one way or another.
    Unfortunately many societies still view women as second class citizens.

12-02-2014 11:42 AM
    So I'm going to charge the G watch fully first before using it. I think I'll set it up on the way to class first.

It apparently isn't letting my connect my Sony smart band at the same time too, so I'm going to decide which is my primary and go from there.

12-02-2014 12:34 PM
    Then why did you think I'd still be in a meeting? :/
    Maybe he was distracted by the vision from that skirt he saw under or that sport bra he was happily shown. Sometimes things like that can be dazzling...

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    12-02-2014 12:35 PM
    Maybe he was distracted by the vision from that skirt he saw under or that sport bra he was happily shown. Sometimes things like that can be dazzling...

it was yesterday LOL! it was in the morning and now for me to secure a seat next to photoshop girl :P
    12-02-2014 01:11 PM
    OMG THIS GIRL is an xbox fan !!! :D
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-02-2014 02:03 PM
    it was yesterday LOL! it was in the morning and now for me to secure a seat next to photoshop girl :P
    I don't know how you get when you're dazzled, but apparently those things can dazzle you pretty good.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-02-2014 02:03 PM
    OMG THIS GIRL is an xbox fan !!! :D
    I see this is important to you...
    12-02-2014 02:12 PM
    Unfortunately many societies still view women as second class citizens.

Oh I know. Tradition plays a lot into these things in society. I really detest the idea of tradition for the most part. Not all traditions as there are some good ones but lots seem to carry a lot of baggage with them.

Western society is still very much a 'tradition' based society. Not in a good way either.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-02-2014 02:18 PM
    I see this is important to you...
    ... nah ..there are more important things to look at ... i just find it cool that shes a gamer :P
    12-02-2014 02:23 PM
    I don't know how you get when you're dazzled, but apparently those things can dazzle you pretty good.

its not everyday i get that from a girl :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-02-2014 02:29 PM
    its not everyday i get that from a girl :P
    I wonder if you will still be this dazzled if you live with a girl. For your sake, I hope so as you'll be camped out on the couch permanently if you don't...

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-02-2014 02:42 PM
    Oh I know. Tradition plays a lot into these things in society. I really detest the idea of tradition for the most part. Not all traditions as there are some good ones but lots seem to carry a lot of baggage with them.

Western society is still very much a 'tradition' based society. Not in a good way either.
    It is sad, but true. Society is infinitely better when women are viewed as different but treated as equals

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-02-2014 02:44 PM
    I wonder if you will still be this dazzled if you live with a girl. For your sake, I hope so as you'll be camped out on the couch permanently if you don't...

who wouldn't be dazzled :P ? but sahib will not be single forever ! ...well i like to think i wont
    12-02-2014 03:00 PM
    who wouldn't be dazzled :P ? but sahib will not be single forever ! ...well i like to think i wont
    Call us when you get lucky.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-02-2014 03:47 PM
    Call us when you get lucky.

if susan boyles can get a SO at age 53 then there is chance for me :P
    12-02-2014 04:13 PM
142,804 ... 37043705370637073708 ...