• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    lol its hard to explain ..... idk I might be over thinking again but every single time our eyes met we just smiled... hmmm
    Does she have a boyfriend or what? You're both young people so that should matter but it shouldn't. If your heard was screwed on a bit more tightly I'd suggest something risqu. It is clear she likes you...so play your cards right and enjoy whatever happens between you both.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    12-16-2014 05:40 AM
    Well just to clarify. You were alone with two girls who were trying to relax and invited you to relax with them....

I have to admit I would have been tempted to relax with them. Even though I'm not one for doing that either but it was a unique situation in my mind.

That's all. Let your imagination run with that.
    I would have taken in the contact buzz. Maybe just left my shirt in the other room so that doesn't smell of weed. But I'd have hung out with them of course.

12-16-2014 05:43 AM
    I'm glad I didn't go to college here in the US. If I did, I'd have gone all wall street on folks...worked stupid hard and pull straight A's - both in the classroom and with the girls. Still, I had a good enough college experience back home so I have no regrets.

12-16-2014 05:46 AM
    I would have taken in the contact buzz. Maybe just left my shirt in the other room so that doesn't smell of weed. But I'd have hung out with them of course.

Yes that's about right. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 06:02 AM

And to think that Sahib woukd put all the experience from riding the blunt bus into action! Oh what a terrible waste indeed☺
    N_LaRUE, MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    12-16-2014 06:13 AM
    Oh look, MS released another low end phone in India... how nice. :P
    Sport Driver likes this.
    12-16-2014 06:27 AM
    No, its definitely not, believe me
    You'll understand when you get older.
    worldspy99 likes this.
    12-16-2014 06:29 AM
    Had a bit of a mixed day today. Can't wait for this afternoon to be over.
    12-16-2014 06:32 AM
    Oh look, MS released another low end phone in India... how nice. :P

Excellent device 638 except for the missing ffc. Its even cheaper than 535. Not bad, I'm surprised...
    12-16-2014 06:32 AM
    You'll understand when you get older.

I know that when you get older, your sleep decreases, still I didn't get your point...
    12-16-2014 06:34 AM
    I've read all the posts in this thread, and dare you all to do the same.
    12-16-2014 06:34 AM

I've read all the posts in all the threads, I dare you to do the same
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 06:35 AM
    Give us a recap, and maybe BigPaddy may try to match you. He's got less reading than you for sure.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-16-2014 06:36 AM
    I've read the majority of this thread and I highly doubt you did.

You're welcome for dropping by. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    12-16-2014 06:37 AM
    Excellent device 638 except for the missing ffc. Its even cheaper than 535. Not bad, I'm surprised...
    I'm sure it's a great cheap low end phone for India. I'm not surprised in the least.
    12-16-2014 06:38 AM
    I'm sure it's a great cheap low end phone for India. I'm not surprised in the least.

Don't worry as I said before I won't be buying any new phone soon, neither a flagship nor a low/mid end. These low ends are good to increase the sales of WP, nothing else.
    12-16-2014 06:42 AM
    Sahib, if I were to suggest anything...in these feminine endeavors, "stay strapped". If not, you'll be a patient in a place similar to where I work. There are many young people who pass through my office, and I've seen the full gamut. From folks who have their little BF/GF and it is cute and safe and all, to people who are forced into commercial sex work, to people who was faithful to their partners but their partner wasn't and they're crying because of a +STI/ +ICON result. These days, you'll never know what you will run into.

I'm all for having fun at any age, but I'm more for safe and responsible fun.

12-16-2014 06:42 AM
    Give us a recap, and maybe BigPaddy may try to match you. He's got less reading than you for sure.

I don't know him, neither have I seen his posts. I just know he's the op.
    As far as recap is concerned it would be too long, I'm on tapatalk, so it won't handle long posts, neither will WC app.
    12-16-2014 06:44 AM
    I'm in a good mood this morning. Cool.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-16-2014 06:46 AM
    Is it important to tell the truth? The prime minister says yes.
    12-16-2014 06:50 AM
    I don't know him, neither have I seen his posts. I just know he's the op.
    As far as recap is concerned it would be too long, I'm on tapatalk, so it won't handle long posts, neither will WC app.
    He is one of the OGs around here, across the whole site. Hope things are good on his end and that he's enjoying what Sony is doing in the Android space. If he was a two gadget guy, I think he'd have a Z3 and a 1520 and a Surface.

The thread has a different flavor now.

sahib lopez likes this.
    12-16-2014 06:52 AM
    Don't worry as I said before I won't be buying any new phone soon, neither a flagship nor a low/mid end. These low ends are good to increase the sales of WP, nothing else.
    Yes increase sales that mean absolutely nothing for developers, except in India.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    12-16-2014 06:53 AM
    Is it important to tell the truth? The prime minister says yes.
    Explain truth first. Then we'll go from there.
    12-16-2014 06:54 AM
    He is one of the OGs around here, across the whole site. Hope things are good on his end and that he's enjoying what Sony is doing in the Android space. If he was a two gadget guy, I think he'd have a Z3 and a 1520 and a Surface.

The thread has a different flavor now.

I often wonder what he got up to. He just disappeared like Chregu. :/ No good byes or anything. :/
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-16-2014 06:55 AM
    To change gears for a bit...even though the economy is tough for poor and middle class folks like myself, if you've got some means there are bargains to be had. For example, what's happening in places like Kearny and Secaucus, developers have taken some of the old manufacturing spaces and converted them into luxury styled enclosed communities. On the Harrison PATH train stop, around the station is the New York Red Bulls soccer stadium for years. Now, they put up a high end inn, and luxury style apartments. Of course some restaurants moved in. At this stop if you have a car you can drive up into Kearny proper for that small town feel, including groceries and shopping and schools.

Secaucus is the same. They're putting up luxury housing by the rail station, which is a 10 minute drive from downtown Secaucus itself. Still, with small towns like Fort Lee, Weehawken and Union within driving distant (along NYC proper of course), they can overcharge for proximity.

I thought about moving to Linden, which is 3 stops down on NJ Transit,but even those places are getting expensive. Sigh. Living in the NorthEast is such a chore these days.

See the price in the poster? And it is selling like hot cakes. Sigh.

Attached Thumbnails 23374.jpg  
    12-16-2014 07:02 AM
143,619 ... 37553756375737583759 ...