Morning all.

Anyone ever play dungeon keeper?

I always get the urge to say in the narrators voice "IT IS PAYDAY" every Friday.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-27-2013 03:05 AM
    Morning all.

I always get the urge to say in the narrators voice "IT IS PAYDAY" every Friday.
    Its Playday over here
    09-27-2013 03:07 AM
    I am actually wooed by your posts.
    You are making too many moves on me, and they are working.
    Ah, ok... :P
    09-27-2013 03:36 AM
    Morning all.

Wahoo PAYDAY!!!!
    09-27-2013 03:40 AM
    @N_LaRUE - I see you have just taken up the gauntlet with our friend on the other thread. I may join in at some point. Had a short attention span last night and while sitting next to a candy crush playing ipad owner on the train the temptation to play Halo Spartan Assault on my RT was greater than my need to respond.
    N_LaRUE, BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-27-2013 03:49 AM
    @N_LaRUE - I see you have just taken up the gauntlet with our friend on the other thread. I may join in at some point. Had a short attention span last night and while sitting next to a candy crush playing ipad owner on the train the temptation to play Halo Spartan Assault on my RT was greater than my need to respond.
    They seem to feel their opinion is more valid than anyone else and that's all it is, opinion. I agree that Windows has had a rough time with Vista and W8 but it's not all bad and it doesn't mean Windows itself is bad.
    BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-27-2013 04:01 AM
    ^I have a feeling that you and Chregu are brothers or related in some way, maybe because you post too often in this thread, I donno.
    09-27-2013 04:02 AM
    ^I have a feeling that you and Chregu are brothers or related in some way, maybe because you post too often in this thread, I donno.
    I'm originally from Canada and Chregu is from Switzerland. If we're related in any way it's possibly many hundreds to thousands of years ago.

Yes I post often here because the conversation is light and fun. Distracting but that's OK.
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-27-2013 04:07 AM
    I'm originally from Canada and Chregu is from Switzerland. If we're related in any way it's possibly many hundreds to thousands of years ago.

Yes I post often here because the conversation is light and fun. Distracting but that's OK.
    I am glad the conversation is not distorted, if you want to have a small laugh, head here
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/off...hink-them.html
    09-27-2013 04:09 AM
    They seem to feel their opinion is more valid than anyone else and that's all it is, opinion. I agree that Windows has had a rough time with Vista and W8 but it's not all bad and it doesn't mean Windows itself is bad.
    Yeah hes on multiple threads at the moment trying to pass his opinions off as fact. Hes getting slammed on both but still continuing.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-27-2013 04:12 AM
    I am glad the conversation is not distorted, if you want to have a small laugh, head here
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/off...hink-them.html
    You missed me out!! - and BP!! - with all our random choice quotes its gotta be easy to pull out something humourous.
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-27-2013 04:15 AM
    Yeah hes on multiple threads at the moment trying to pass his opinions off as fact. Hes getting slammed on both but still continuing.
    I don't quite understand what he's doing on a Windows forum bashing the Windows name. Some people have too much time on their hands.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-27-2013 04:16 AM
    You missed me out!! - and BP!! - with all our random choice quotes its gotta be easy to pull out something humourous.
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe we have too many posts. :P
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-27-2013 04:17 AM
    I couldn't match anything with your avatar yet.
    BP, I could have like a gazillion posts with his avatar.
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe we have too many posts. :P
    Hmm, you may want to put some thing else (anything but not text), so I can associate you :)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-27-2013 04:22 AM
    Well, my mother always had this Canadian friend who visited her from time to time, coincidentally always when my father was on a business trip. I always found this strange somehow but didn't put too much thought into it...

Just kidding ;-)
    BIGPADDY, N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-27-2013 04:32 AM
    I have my own forum and I kept my status as "Banned" rather than "Admin", many users ask "Why is the admin banned?"
    09-27-2013 04:37 AM
    I have my own forum and I kept my status as "Banned" rather than "Admin", many users ask "Why is the admin banned?"
    That's one way to kill the conversation.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-27-2013 05:12 AM
    That's one way to kill the conversation.
    I want to get closer to N_LaRUE and chegru is trying to get close to me, I had to do it!
    ANd hey thanks for linking that post about annoying mouse :)
    martinmc78 likes this.
    09-27-2013 05:13 AM
    I couldn't match anything with your avatar yet.
    BP, I could have like a gazillion posts with his avatar.

Hmm, you may want to put some thing else (anything but not text), so I can associate you :)
    My awesomeness is too much for some!!!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-27-2013 05:14 AM
    ^Have you considered meeting martin?
    I mean seriously he's awesome too :), no jokes he is.
    N_LaRUE and martinmc78 like this.
    09-27-2013 05:21 AM
    I want to get closer to N_LaRUE and chegru is trying to get close to me, I had to do it!
    Get close to me? I think my wife may object. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    09-27-2013 05:31 AM
    Well they do say don't feed the trolls - but its mildly amusing setting them off at times.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-27-2013 05:32 AM
    Well they do say don't feed the trolls - but its mildly amusing setting them off at times.
    Hmmm... I may have shut him down... no reply yet. Though he replied to you. :P
    09-27-2013 05:39 AM
    In two hours the moment of truth has come. My cake will be served.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-27-2013 05:51 AM
    Your comments are classic on that thread. I'm actually laughing.
    martinmc78 likes this.
    09-27-2013 05:54 AM
143,653 ... 375376377378379 ...