Just me back in Windows Phone ๐Ÿ“ž land.
    +810 +830 +ipod5th gen
    01-08-2015 12:06 AM
    +810 +830 +ipod5th gen
    -iPod 5th gen because that is not WP device...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-08-2015 12:06 AM
    Hmmm...just passing some time reading some reviews on the Z2, 1520/930 cameras. Interesting stuff...makes me want to take am amateur photography class.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    you should :D when you get the time
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-08-2015 12:07 AM
    @sahib considering your were mia for most of the day you should have been more grandiose with your entrance.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-08-2015 12:08 AM
    -iPod 5th gen because that is not WP device...
    oh I thought it was the devices you own :P
    01-08-2015 12:08 AM
    @sahib considering your were mia for most of the day you should have been more grandiose with your entrance.
    I was busy working around the apartment complex. so im good with the manager and she asked me if I wanted to make money by maintaining the landscape and I took it. I was done but then I got lazy and ended up taking a nap then woke up and read a little about that book and im back :)
    01-08-2015 12:10 AM
    No I'm not. =/ on a serious note though, my mom passed away Sunday. I haven't been checking messages like I should. Sorry.
    bummer :/
    01-08-2015 12:11 AM
    For the record, HTC, Nokia, Sony Ericsson and the old Apple are my favorite all time OEM brands. In terms of modern stuff, my list is HTC, Sony and Moto. I used to enjoy Samsung back in the days (them and RIM were honorary mentions on my list) but I have a taste for not using devices or brands everyone likes.

If I were asked to make the best Android device for me, I'd have a mix like this:

1) The Z2's design + the Z3's internals + Z3v's Qi support + OPO's RAW support for the camera + OIS + Moto's smart apps.

2) The Moto Droid Turbo's internals and dimensions + Qi support + Micro SD support + waterproofing + OIS + OPO's RAW support.

For the best WP device, I'd actually use the 930's design + IPS screen + glance support + SD 801+ 3GB RAM +Qi + a 2800mah battery +64GB internal + water proofing.

take my money for the lumia phone !!!
    01-08-2015 12:14 AM
    No sign of Sahib. I wonder if he got some muffins?

nah sahib just got busy today and treated myself to chicken wings
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    01-08-2015 12:15 AM
    Guess I'm streaking again here, flying solo. Oh well, it beats being out in this bone chilling cold. You know its bad when it is 30F in Texas and 40F in New Orleans...

my friend from texas showed me a snapchat of snow where she was. it was surprising to see so much snow o.o . now I wonder how the Midwest are doing
    01-08-2015 12:17 AM
    I think Wacom support on WP would be something interesting, especially in the form of universal apps. I like one note and all, but something that emphasizes pen support and better voice support for the 5.5-6" screens would Bea nice addition.

I do wonder if windows 10 would fix that
    01-08-2015 12:18 AM
    my friend from texas showed me a snapchat of snow where she was. it was surprising to see so much snow o.o . now I wonder how the Midwest are doing
    I can post pictures of snow on here if you want. I have a few.
    01-08-2015 12:18 AM
    I'll put my post at the end of your streak. Good night folks.
    You beat me to it. Off to bed also.

lol way to end his post !
    01-08-2015 12:19 AM
    I'll put my post at the end of your streak. Good night folks.
    You beat me to it. Off to bed also.

I can post pictures of snow on here if you want. I have a few.
    if I could I would take all that cold and hover it on cali :P
    01-08-2015 12:20 AM
    Ask a mod to create a section, perhaps?
    Perhaps, but it's ok. No big deal. :)
    01-08-2015 12:27 AM
    oooooh I am so going to watch the video on wpc about the camera :D
    01-08-2015 12:32 AM
    i got my chicken wings, PowerAde , comfy chair , texting my friend . this night is a good night
    N_LaRUE, azcruz and worldspy99 like this.
    01-08-2015 12:34 AM
    im thinking of buying the orange back cover for my 830
    01-08-2015 12:47 AM
    sweet the 830 is going to get raw ! :D, i wish it would of came sooner when i was in my Photoshop class
    01-08-2015 12:52 AM
    sweet the 830 is going to get raw ! :D, i wish it would of came sooner when i was in my Photoshop class
    Can you answer me this question as I've been curious as people seem to get real excited about it. Why do you need RAW?
    01-08-2015 12:54 AM
    Can you answer me this question and I've been curious as people seem to get real excited about it. Why do you need RAW?
    i don't need it anymore but in photoshop class we had a section to compare jpeg files to raw. once i opened both up and compared the both in photoshop there was a difference in the colors and how i could manipulate the photo. i thought that was pretty cool

and its more of because i can have it
    01-08-2015 12:57 AM
    well im off .... laters all
    01-08-2015 01:08 AM
    i don't need it anymore but in photoshop class we had a section to compare jpeg files to raw. once i opened both up and compared the both in photoshop there was a difference in the colors and how i could manipulate the photo. i thought that was pretty cool

and its more of because i can have it
    So if you're not going to use it what's the point of being excited by it?

I know what RAW is, I understand what it is and why it's used. I actually went to a photography workshop a few years back.

I don't disagree to having RAW but I don't get the overall excitement about having it. I'll explain it this way.

Since the world of mobile phones can't seem to break the 32GB barrier without SD cards (which can sometimes be difficult to remove) or costing a fortune space continues to be a premium. RAW image files are huge. The larger the mega pixels on a camera the larger the file.

Next, RAW files need post processing to be used. So even though you're able to do many wonderful things with a RAW file to fix flaws in it you will need a good photo editor which hopefully has a good image converter built in. I'm just not sure in our day and age of posting to Instagram and using Snapchat where people are going to take the time to do this sort of thing on their mobile devices. It's different if you're a professional photographer or a good armature but the average person?

So on the whole I think it's great to have RAW but I don't see the excitement from some people about. What's the gain to the average person other than more fiddling around with images?

Maybe it's my age but the obsession with cameras and images lately is a bit odd.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 01-08-2015 at 05:02 AM.
    azcruz likes this.
    01-08-2015 02:52 AM
    Yummmm chocolate ๐Ÿซ.
    MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-08-2015 05:57 AM
    So if you're not going to use it what's the point of being excited by it?

I know what RAW is, I understand what it is and why it's used. I actually went to a photography workshop a few years back.

I don't disagree to having RAW but I don't get the overall excitement about having it. I'll explain it this way.

Since the world of mobile phones can't seem to break the 32GB barrier without SD cards (which can sometimes be difficult to remove) or costing a fortune space continues to be a premium. RAW image files are huge. The larger the mega pixels on a camera the larger the file.

Next, RAW files need post processing to be used. So even though you're able to do many wonderful things with a RAW file to fix flaws in it you will need a good photo editor which hopefully has a good image converter built in. I'm just not sure in our day and age of posting to Instagram and using Snapchat where people are going to take the time to do this sort of thing on their mobile devices. It's different if you're a professional photographer or a good armature but the average person?

So on the whole I think it's great to have RAW but I don't see the excitement from some people about. What's the gain to the average person other than more fiddling around with images?

Maybe it's my age but the obsession with cameras and images lately is a bit odd.
    Well...my OPO shoots in RAW (both the 16 and the 64 GB models) and so does the 1520. At this point I wouldn't use that because I lack the skills and the post processing software at home. I certainly would use that after taking a photography class and getting the software. From then on, I'd be inclined to take my super important photos using that format only.

Posting 1+1 Style!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-08-2015 06:18 AM
144,074 ... 38313832383338343835 ...