WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Today was another nice day. It is cool.
I wish I had that >.< ill explain more
Looks to be a quiet night here in the thread. I suppose I find some random topic to talk about.
lol its mia hr where mia talks about beating up knuckleheads ;)
I'm still tired. I should be jealous of the GF who is packing to go with her family to Myrtle Beach in the morning. But she's deserved her vacation. Hopefully she has enough fun for the two of us.
looks like you are going to miss her and wish you were there :)

20% of the world is like me: left-handed. It is amazing to see how much we bust kids' chops about great penmanship and yet as an adult we do hardly any physical writing. I remember how my aunt who passed sent me to classes for penmanship as a child. What clicked for me was staring to write in script and emulating parts of a writing style of a family member.
I have bad hand writing :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, now that my project has ended, I'm going to test drive Cyan on my 925 to see what all the fuss is about.
you should give us a review to see what we are missing out
I still enjoy using my 8X. I'm not sure if I want to update to 8.1 as yet. I may wait to see what MSFT does with GDR1.
maybe it will be something " awesome " /s
Boy, there is nothing to watch on TV these days. Sometimes I wonder why I pay for cable but I clam up and remember that there ate still a few channels I like to watch...
I don't watch TV anymore since there isn't much to watch now in days

I wonder if Sahib enjoys the thread like this whenever he has had it alone to himself...
I actually enjoyed it a lot XD I got to say what I was thinking XD

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I was away because since Thursday night I was in a bad mood till now. I didn't want to bring negativity to this thread or anyone so I ignored peeps who texted me. Friday was me being mad then I thought Saturday would be a good day because you know my family and I were invited so we went. alright so I was there standing and opining the door to people who were coming in. so there was a group of girl who came and you know I opened the door and they gave me a look of what I was doing. I was already ticked off but I didn't care a lot . then came when I sat down and it happened to be near those girls. so there this one was girl who had her food and I was already getting up so I pull the chair back so she could sit. I smiled and went to get my food. around that same time I opened the door for another girl to be nice. so I went to sit down to eat and a guy came up to me ( the father ) and essentially told me to cool it because his daughters told him I was hitting on them . I told him " oh sorry but I was just being nice" then he told me to say sorry to them. I told them sorry in front of other people who didn't know the whole story only the part of my saying sorry. I didn't dance with anyone because that happened so I just drank soda the whole wedding party

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i sometimes feel that i should be a **** and A hole since being nice is considered flirting now !?!? has it gotten to be that bad that nice isn't good enough and being a **** is attractive?! >.> i may be wrong but that's the general vibe in getting from females who don't know me. i have no intentions to flirt because that isn't my cup of tea but when nice is considered to be flirting im at a loss here.
all i know is that good thing tomorrow is Monday

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i sometimes feel that i should be a **** and A hole since being nice is considered flirting now !?!? has it gotten to be that bad that nice isn't good enough and being a **** is attractive?! >.> i may be wrong but that's the general vibe in getting from females who don't know me. i have no intentions to flirt because that isn't my cup of tea but when nice is considered to be flirting im at a loss here.
all i know is that good thing tomorrow is Monday

Once I was able to make sense of the story.... :p

It's possible that the way you talk and move could give off that impression to a new person. A lot of what we do send signals to other people through body language. Not everyone reads it well, I might add.

I have to say the father was pretty lame for getting you to do that though. Since when is it wrong to fleet with girls anyway at a wedding when you're young?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The route I was looking at is all motorway except the last little part. Here Maps just felt like sending me into the hills after half the distance, and even though I like a nice scenery I don't want to lose two hours looking at it.

It might be that Here Maps just adapted to Microsoft's general speed.

Under settings, on HERE maps, you probably have toll routes turned off. I mentioned that the bridge has a toll on it and by default I think toll roads are turned off.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

20% of the world is like me: left-handed. It is amazing to see how much we bust kids' chops about great penmanship and yet as an adult we do hardly any physical writing. I remember how my aunt who passed sent me to classes for penmanship as a child. What clicked for me was staring to write in script and emulating parts of a writing style of a family member.

In the days when my mother was going to school they still forced people to write with their right hand. Usually using a ruler to whack them if they used their left. You probably already know this but another term for left handed is southpaw. A lot of the left handers I've know always were quite artistic.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Once I was able to make sense of the story.... :p

It's possible that the way you talk and move could give off that impression to a new person. A lot of what we do send signals to other people through body language. Not everyone reads it well, I might add.

I have to say the father was pretty lame for getting you to do that though. Since when is it wrong to fleet with girls anyway at a wedding when you're young?
i was just being friendly. i never knew that saying hi or opining a door and pulling a seat out for a girl would send signals of flirting . >.< and i am shy if i may add.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sigh. As much as i don't mind watching your agonizing with your new phone itch, you waffle like this as my as my GF does whenever I ask her to take the lead and plan an outing for the two of us..Sigh...

If i were to suggest anything, you're better off just trying out the G3 out and then waiting for the new iPhone. If you cannot hang tight for two months, then I'm not sure what else to say. If you dislike the new iPhone maybe the G3 is cheaper at that point...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

I'm not entirely agonising but I know how he feels. Nothing really seems that great at the moment. They all seem to have some form of defect. So that's why I wait and just see what happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes