I don't play any games except COD BO2, BP asked me to play BF3, I asked him if BF3 meant any of these
    -Bold F@rt 3
    -Big F@p 3
    -Blind Fury 3
    -Binding Files 3
    -Billing Fones 3

He told, he doesn't know BF3 is but knows there are LMZR guns in it, so you might wanna catch him ;)
    I play BF3. Good game.
    09-30-2013 03:18 AM
    I found out over the weekend that the Australian coffee I've had for about 2 years still tastes good but it no longer has that wonderful aroma. So disappointing. I'll just have to order more, once I finish off the 1kg bag I have. :)
    09-30-2013 03:20 AM
    I found out over the weekend that the Australian coffee I've had for about 2 years still tastes good but it no longer has that wonderful aroma. So disappointing. I'll just have to order more, once I finish off the 1kg bag I have. :)
    I only have decaffeinated coffee. Still, it's pretty good, although i hope to start having caffeinated coffee soon.
    09-30-2013 03:22 AM
    I only have decaffeinated coffee. Still, it's pretty good, although i hope to start having caffeinated coffee soon.
    Just be sure to keep it within moderation. 2-3 cups of good quality coffee is better than 5 bad ones. :P
    09-30-2013 03:23 AM
    Then we shall start the process of cloning BigPaddy!
    We would not only clone but improve him! We would make his back non-hurtable, his clones would be able to write posts all the time and we would reach one million posts faster than anybody before!
    N_LaRUE and LMZR like this.
    09-30-2013 03:24 AM
    I am doing my lunch in some time :), home made food that makes me feel like, "What have I become"
    I wish I could dine with some of you, but then I am a vegan and I stand out amongst most of you.
    09-30-2013 03:24 AM
    We would not only clone but improve him! We would make his back non-hurtable, his clones would be able to write posts all the time and we would reach one million posts faster than anybody before!
    We'd beat Crackberry to 1 million!

Wait has Crackberry already hit 1 million?
    09-30-2013 03:25 AM
    I am doing my lunch in some time :), home made food that makes me feel like, "What have I become"
    I wish I could dine with some of you, but then I am a vegan and I stand out amongst most of you.
    I know quite a few people who are vegan/vegetarian.

I eat a lot of meat, but i refuse to eat some meats due to how they are produced, so count me as a semi-vegetarian. :P
    09-30-2013 03:26 AM
    I know quite a few people who are vegan/vegetarian.

I eat a lot of meat, but i refuse to eat some meats due to how they are produced, so count me as a semi-vegetarian. :P
    Well I don't eat eggs (Except for in cakes), meat/pork/ham/beef and anything else is way too far.
    No drinks either :)

If you eat meat, over here its a non-vegetarian.
    09-30-2013 03:27 AM
    I'm actually semi-vegetarian. I've dined at many vegan/vegetarian places. Some better than others. I believe in moderation. I think food has become too meat centric.
    09-30-2013 03:28 AM
    Who the heck is eugie? He has an average of about 2.00 posts a day!

I gotta figure out how many posts i do a day...
    I eat vegan from time to time.

I shouldn't write more about this topic, or it could become a messy discussion ;-)
    I'm actually semi-vegetarian. I've dined at many vegan/vegetarian places. Some better than others. I believe in moderation. I think food has become to meat centric.
    I have eaten vegetarian foods, i do love eating vegetarian meals, but not frequently. :(
    09-30-2013 03:29 AM
    I average 5.81 posts a day! Woah, i didn't expect to get that much per day...
    09-30-2013 03:29 AM

I shouldn't write more about this topic, or it could become a messy discussion ;-)
    I'd be interested in what you have to say. I think a varied diet is best. It think extremes either side is bad for us.
    09-30-2013 03:30 AM
    Who the heck is eugie? He has an average of about 2.00 posts a day!

I gotta figure out how many posts i do a day...

First thing that came to my mind.
    09-30-2013 03:31 AM
    Well I don't eat eggs (Except for in cakes)
    Cheater!!!! Do you also drink milk and eat cheese? Cheater!!!!!

In this case I can write what I wanted to write: I think having a vegan diet is the most stupid thing ever. If you don't eat dairy products and eggs, but then have to rely on artificially produced vitamin B12 by the pharmaceutical industry, then there's just something really wrong with the idea :P

I however think that more people should be vegetarian, this would really have a great ecological impact.
    09-30-2013 03:31 AM

In this case I can write what I wanted to write: I think having a vegan diet is the most stupid thing ever. If you don't eat diary products and eggs, but then have to rely on artificially produced vitamin B12 by the pharmaceutical industry, then there's just something really wrong with the idea :P
    Most people don't realise that B12 is important. There's other issues as well. The best sources of iron are from red meat and though there's good vegetarian sources, you need vitamin C to absorb them.
    09-30-2013 03:33 AM

In this case I can write what I wanted to write: I think having a vegan diet is the most stupid thing ever. If you don't eat dairy products and eggs, but then have to rely on artificially produced vitamin B12 by the pharmaceutical industry, then there's just something really wrong with the idea :P
    Yeah I thought the same thing about the eggs. :P
    I'm beginning to storm my way through the Top Posters list!

In this case I can write what I wanted to write: I think having a vegan diet is the most stupid thing ever. If you don't eat diary products and eggs, but then have to rely on artificially produced vitamin B12 by the pharmaceutical industry, then there's just something really wrong with the idea :P
    Milk - Yes
    Cheese - Maybe some times

Eggs in Raw form or an omelette - Nope, never even touch them. To make it simple, I don't cook eggs, but I did eat chocolates that had eggs in them, couldn't help it. I've stopped eating chocolates for the sake of my teeth. Also I was advised some medicines in the past, they did have animal fat, had to take them didn't have any option. Doesn't mean I'll run into the market, buy some meat and cook it, its a forbidden thing for me :)

The concept of vegetarian and non-vegetarian is different here (We have just one of the 2).

In the west, you have vegan, vegetarian, non-veg. (So its 3, maybe more)
    09-30-2013 03:35 AM
    I might manage to get back on the top poster list today or tomorrow. Depends.
    I'm beginning to storm my way through the Top Posters list!
    May the force be with you, take a taxi you will reach there faster :)
    LMZR likes this.
    Most people don't realise that B12 is important. There's other issues as well. The best sources of iron are from red meat and though there's good vegetarian sources, you need vitamin C to absorb them.
    But specifically for vegan people it would be incredible important to know as much as possible about nutrition. It's extremely difficult to eat healthy when being vegan, even if you take the vitamin pills.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-30-2013 03:36 AM
    May the force be with you, take a taxi you will reach there faster :)
    I mustn't forget to stop at GO! and collect my $200. :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-30-2013 03:36 AM
145,166 ... 388389390391392 ...