I'm gonna take the title back from you, Sahib!
    02-09-2015 11:30 AM
    It's not the same if that's what you mean.

It was interesting long ago. Then some uninteresting people came along. Then people left. Now, it sort of sits dead most of the time with intermediate bursts.
    Just snuck onto the train as it was pulling out...

What made the thread interesting was the quality of conversations going on, where it was a real learning exchange. Rue and I can debate many interesting things all the time (along with 99, Muessig and Sahib when he's on his game), but it gets old really fast that way. Yes there was always silliness, but it was a good way to break up the heavy learning that was happening.

I won't describe what the thread is now but I can tell you it's more lacking in the quality discussions part at times.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Fire 29, N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    02-09-2015 11:43 AM
    I'm genuinely happy 😊 right now!
    02-09-2015 11:50 AM
    I'm genuinely happy 😊 right now!
    That's nice to hear. :)
    Fire 29 likes this.
    02-09-2015 12:10 PM
    Just snuck onto the train as it was pulling out...

What made the thread interesting was the quality of conversations going on, where it was a real learning exchange. Rue and I can debate many interesting things all the time (along with 99, Muessig and Sahib when he's on his game), but it gets old really fast that way. Yes there was always silliness, but it was a good way to break up the heavy learning that was happening.

I won't describe what the thread is now but I can tell you it's more lacking in the quality discussions part at times.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    The general silliness was OK but there was the extreme stuff that got annoying.

Now this thread is more phone centric with the occasional good discussion. Since there's few people who contribute on here in my timezone the thread is mostly dead during my day. I don't say much as I don't like to talk to myself, in public anyway.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-09-2015 12:15 PM
    I'm gonna take the title back from you, Sahib!

You can if you want I don't really care but you will have to post alot 😉
    Fire 29 likes this.
    02-09-2015 12:17 PM

Now this thread is more phone centric with the occasional good discussion. Since there's few people who contribute on here in my timezone the thread is mostly dead during my day. I don't say much as I don't like to talk to myself, in public anyway.

;p nobody thinks you talk to yourself ....well I don't think
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-09-2015 12:18 PM
    That's nice to hear. :)

God I can't stop smiling 😊. It's night already and I'm about to go to sleep.I hope I'll take this inspiration and happiness with me to tomorrow.
    02-09-2015 12:20 PM
    ;p nobody thinks you talk to yourself ....well I don't think
    Everyone has moments and believe it or not there nothing wrong with mumbling or talking to yourself.

Also talking to oneself can be a sign of intelligence. It's also healthy if it's positive.
    Fire 29 likes this.
    02-09-2015 12:25 PM
    Everyone has moments and believe it or not there nothing wrong with mumbling or talking to yourself.

Also talking to oneself can be a sign of intelligence. It's also healthy if it's positive.

True!
    02-09-2015 12:30 PM
    Ok. I'm off to sleep. Bye 🙋.
    02-09-2015 12:31 PM

Ok that's new to me :p didn't know that was a sign of intelligence
    02-09-2015 12:34 PM

Chregu's disappearance is felt here because you both would carry the AM my time. I mean, I chime in whenever I can or am not overly tired...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-09-2015 12:38 PM
    Really! Well this is the first time for me.
    N00b confirmed.
    N_LaRUE, Ed Boland and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-09-2015 01:29 PM
    It is. After some time you'll get bored, believe me.
    Go play some video games....
    02-09-2015 01:32 PM
    Chregu's disappearance is felt here because you both would carry the AM my time. I mean, I chime in whenever I can or am not overly tired...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    We should create a search party for snowflake

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    02-09-2015 01:55 PM
    N00b confirmed.
    Half life confirmed !

Ed Boland likes this.
    02-09-2015 01:56 PM
    Just got done watching a really good movie called Son Of A Gun.
    02-09-2015 02:09 PM
    Not sure why people are feel so entitled for a "preview ". Damn, it gets under my skin that some people demand the preview only to be the first ones that get mad when their phone is buggy 😒
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    02-09-2015 02:10 PM
    Just got done watching a really good movie called Son Of A Gun.

Sounds very action packed
    02-09-2015 02:11 PM
    Not sure why people are feel so entitled for a "preview ". Damn, it gets under my skin that some people demand the preview only to be the first ones that get mad when their phone is buggy 😒
    sent from my rare green linux 830
    Meh, nothing new unfortunately :( When W10 preview lands and people start crying that some things don't work I will take time and write in every single cry topic : Go cry in the corner, you were warned.
    On the side note my Moto G is still on 4.4 Kitkat. And reading all those reports of people with 5.0.2 I think I can be quite happy being on 4.4, awful lot of problems with Lollipop, and there were quite lot of them on Nexus devices so I'm not sure what Google was doing.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    02-09-2015 02:32 PM
    Meh, nothing new unfortunately :( When W10 preview lands and people start crying that some things don't work I will take time and write in every single cry topic : Go cry in the corner, you were warned.
    On the side note my Moto G is still on 4.4 Kitkat. And reading all those reports of people with 5.0.2 I think I can be quite happy being on 4.4, awful lot of problems with Lollipop, and there were quite lot of them on Nexus devices so I'm not sure what Google was doing.

You can count me In too ! I wouldn't mind trying it out but I can wait after it gets better I'm not going out of my way to go on Twitter to bug the heads of the phone division .

I want an Os that is stable not a buggy one that is rushed

Sport Driver likes this.
    02-09-2015 02:49 PM
    You can count me In too ! I wouldn't mind trying it out but I can wait after it gets better I'm not going out of my way to go on Twitter to bug the heads of the phone division .

I want an Os that is stable not a buggy one that is rushed

Well you and I have 810 and 820 to test it on so it's not really a problem if it doesn't work that well but people will be like, yeah, I will throw it on my primary device, It should be OK but than... Well we all know what follows.

02-09-2015 02:59 PM
    Well you and I have 810 and 820 to test it on so it's not really a problem if it doesn't work that well but people will be like, yeah, I will throw it on my primary device, It should be OK but than... Well we all know what follows.

That is true we have other devices to test it on . You are also right we know where that will go ..... Complaining central

Sport Driver likes this.
    02-09-2015 03:22 PM
    I should be getting my repaired 1520 back today. Finally. So I can throw it on my 920 to get a taste for it ASAP and wait and see what others experiences are with the beta on 1520's before my daily driver gets it.
    ajst222 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-09-2015 03:23 PM
143,631 ... 39983999400040014002 ...