So the good news is the exterminator the landlord uses is in my building today. The bad news is that I was throwing stuff out and my apartment is a hot mess. I feel a little worried perception wise that it looks a like conducive visually to freeloaders, but at this point, I'd never cared much what people thought so as long as they get the critters out, I can go back to my spring cleaning...

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    02-18-2015 08:36 AM
    Ohayou gozaimasu!
    Japanese is such an intriguing language - think I should start studying it again.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-18-2015 09:02 AM
    I'm not a fan of Costa coffee. It's the one I drink everyday but only because it's close by and discounted....

I find it a bit on the bitter side but that could just be me. Yes I prefer Starbucks to Costa.
    I am the other way around, I prefer Costa to Starbucks, but that is because perhaps I get Costa only when I am outside the USA.
    02-18-2015 10:30 AM
    Anyone been to Prague? Thinking of taking my lady there for a romantic weekend away.
    Yes, I have been there. Really cool place. Very easy to get around on train/foot as well. There is a really nice hotel (and inexpensive too). Here is the link
    park inn prague - Bing
    N_LaRUE and martinmc78 like this.
    02-18-2015 10:33 AM
    Well that settles it then Prague it is I was looking at this place to stay

https://www.redandbluehotels.com/

Had a feeling you would have been there - youre pretty well travelled.
    I recommend the Park Inn - it is an old printing press factory converted into a hotel. I paid Euro 60 back in 2009 for it.
    martinmc78 likes this.
    02-18-2015 10:35 AM
    Some of the things we ended up doing:

The castle, it's huge complex and takes time to go in it. You don't have to go in everywhere but it's neat to see.
    The Charles Bridge is nice and you can get some really nice photos of it at sunset and even at night.
    The old town is pretty cool. You have to see the astronomical clock, just because.
    We went around and saw some of these - A tour of David Cerny's Prague - Prague Hotels and Travel Guide
    There were other things as well including a trip to that church.

We didn't do a river cruise. We heard it wasn't recommended as you don't see much. When we got there we had to agree but it's up to you.
    You need to see Petrin Tower, ride the Funicular, take the tram around the city. The views of the city from the castle are pretty nice. In old town square get a bite to eat and a pint to drink...
    N_LaRUE and martinmc78 like this.
    02-18-2015 10:36 AM
    Morning folks. I'm here on the train, reviewing a chapter on cocaine and amphetamines for class. It's a good refresher for me.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Trying to become a walking, talking pharmacopoeia?
    02-18-2015 10:37 AM
    Well I had a breakthrough with the website I'm making, and the sun is out. Busy, but good day so far.
    I am guessing the flat is fixed and rented out? Enjoy the sun...it will probably be gone in a few hours...oh the joys of living in the UK..
    02-18-2015 10:37 AM
    I am the other way around, I prefer Costa to Starbucks, but that is because perhaps I get Costa only when I am outside the USA.
    If I were to go by popular chains of what coffee I like it would look something like this:

Pret a manger, Apostrophe, Harris + Hoole, Starbucks, Cafe Nero and Costa

Cafe Nero and Starbucks are interchangeable.
    02-18-2015 10:38 AM
    Well I am off to a few meetings...will be checking in on and off during the day...
    02-18-2015 10:39 AM
    If I were to go by popular chains of what coffee I like it would look something like this:

Pret a manger, Apostrophe, Harris + Hoole, Starbucks, Cafe Nero and Costa

Cafe Nero and Starbucks are interchangeable.
    I definitely would have picked Pret as well.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-18-2015 10:39 AM
    Trying to become a walking, talking pharmacopoeia?
    Nope. It is important for any social worker who is worth their salt, especially of they deal with youth(LGBT or cisgender) or addiction to know the pharmacology of these things...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    02-18-2015 11:18 AM
    Its been a damn zoo so far today.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-18-2015 11:19 AM
    I can't say anything about Prague since I've never been there , can't talk about coffee since I don't drink it , can't talk about not sleeping since I sleep ... Uhhhh what can I say ._.?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    02-18-2015 11:22 AM

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Seems like everyday is one :o

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-18-2015 11:22 AM

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Pictures of the animals that you have interacted with so far would be nice...
    02-18-2015 11:40 AM
    I can't say anything about Prague since I've never been there , can't talk about coffee since I don't drink it , can't talk about not sleeping since I sleep ... Uhhhh what can I say ._.?

Good so wait in line till someone decides to discuss tri-tip....or your iPod which you use more than your Lumia 830...
    02-18-2015 11:41 AM
    Seems like everyday is one :o

You know it.

When you start to work, and feel like this, we'll buy you a beer.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-18-2015 11:41 AM
    Which website you working on?
    I'm working on a website for a local tattoo parlour.
    02-18-2015 11:55 AM
    Good so wait in line till someone decides to discuss tri-tip....or your iPod which you use more than your Lumia 830...
    I use my 830 to text though :p I actually use my 830 more than my iPod :p

02-18-2015 11:55 AM
    I am guessing the flat is fixed and rented out? Enjoy the sun...it will probably be gone in a few hours...oh the joys of living in the UK..
    Most of the flat is sorted just decorating and doing the floors now really.
    02-18-2015 11:57 AM
    I'm digging the sale on Xbox games right now :p

02-18-2015 01:31 PM
    I'm digging the sale on Xbox games right now :p

I only picked up Kinect Sports Rivals ($10) from the sale... Although I got DOA5 Last Round at it's "normal" price. - a little upset I missed out on the preorder bonuses through... That game completely slipped by my radar.
    02-18-2015 01:42 PM
    I only picked up Kinect Sports Rivals ($10) from the sale... Although I got DOA5 Last Round at it's "normal" price. - a little upset I missed out on the preorder bonuses through... That game completely slipped by my radar.
    My sister bought that too :p it's awesome to have xbox gold

02-18-2015 03:36 PM
    So I can post about anything on this thread, right? :) If that's so, I'd like to share with you guys something I work on on my free time. It's just a hobby, so it's not something professionally produced, and I don't have time to make new tracks often. I've changed styles from time to time. Started with Ebm and harsh electro and ended up on some mixture of dark electro, trance and who knows what. :D Hope some of you'll like it. ;)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OTP8X4Z1T6c

This is not intended to be self promotion or anything like that, I'd just like to share my work and everything is free to download. :)
    02-18-2015 04:04 PM
142,790 ... 40474048404940504051 ...