Yep. 24/7. No weekends. No new year (I was working for this new years eve,btw)... I never know when I'll have a day off (only if I ask for it, I get a day off for my gigs). At first I had two or three days a week, but now I get maybe one... Yeah, tough it is... And all that for 200 and something € a month.
    ouch :/ that isn't fun
    02-20-2015 10:21 PM
    That's tough. I hope all this work is putting you closer to where you want to be in life and not just to maintain you.

People laugh at Americans and all the wealth that is here...working class people will tell you that they work as hard as many people across the globe, pulling in the long hours just to maintain. I respect you and Ed for the type of work you both do with all the hours you pull. My schedule isn't easy either, but much of that if filled with traveling and if I had a less arduous commute, things would be much easier to manage.

Penned on a Xperia Z3

Well... If you want to lead a normal life in this country you'll need at least the double of my pay. This is just to cover a bit more than just the basic stuff. You know. When I pay the bills, leave some cash aside for food and what I need around the house, I afford to go out with my gf and get a couple of beers once or twice a month. Luckily I have a house so I do not pay the rent,I do not smoke and don't have a car (I'm riding my bicycle almost everywhere) so that leaves me some cash to collect for some piece of equipment I need for my music projects (I'm mostly buying Behringer stuff cause they're cheap as ****! :D ).
    So yeah... That's my life in short. But I can't really complain because a lot of people in this country are earning less than I am.
    02-20-2015 10:23 PM
    ouch :/ that isn't fun

I got used to. The good side of this job is that I can bring my laptop to work and after 2am when there is less customers I can watch movies or shows, or even work on my projects! I'm currently watchin Supernatural (I'm on S4E7) and I've started work on a new track today. :D
    02-20-2015 10:27 PM
    time to clean a computer ! heheh
    02-20-2015 10:29 PM
    I got used to. The good side of this job is that I can bring my laptop to work and after 2am when there is less customers I can watch movies or shows, or even work on my projects! I'm currently watchin Supernatural (I'm on S4E7) and I've started with a new track today. :D
    lol at least you see the positives in it :P but for sure I am not going to look for a job that has night shift hours o.O
    02-20-2015 10:32 PM
    Well... If you want to lead a normal life in this country you'll need at least the double of my pay. This is just to cover a bit more than just the basic stuff. You know. When I pay the bills, leave some cash aside for food and what I need around the house, I afford to go out with my gf and get a couple of beers once or twice a month. Luckily I have a house so I do not pay the rent,I do not smoke and don't have a car (I'm riding my bicycle almost everywhere) so that leaves me some cash to collect for some piece of equipment I need for my music projects (I'm mostly buying Behringer stuff cause they're cheap as ****! :D ).
    So yeah... That's my life in short. But I can't really complain because a lot of people in this country are earning less than I am.
    also you are getting your exercise for the day :P so you don't have a gym membership bill >:P
    02-20-2015 10:33 PM
    Yeah! I forgot that one... But still I have to lay off the beer to take care of my little beer guy. :D
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 630 through Chron-O-John
    02-20-2015 10:35 PM
    Yeah! I forgot that one... But still I have to lay off the beer to take care of my little beer guy. :D
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 630 through Chron-O-John™
    I wouldn't know beer tastes since I cant drink yet :P I hear it tastes like beer ;)
    02-20-2015 10:37 PM
    Heh... There's a good (?) side of living in my country. You can legally start drinking with 18 but nobody actually cares if you even sell beer to 4yo kid! XD

02-20-2015 11:18 PM
    Heh... There's a good (?) side of living in my country. You can legally start drinking with 18 but nobody actually cares if you even sell beer to 4yo kid! XD

wow :P must mean you are on the other side of the pond... seems like everyone is from Europe on the wpc forums
    02-20-2015 11:20 PM
    Yeah, cheers and greetings from Serbia, mate! ;)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-20-2015 11:22 PM
    ooohhhh that's way over there .... I had to look on a map to figure out where it was exactly :P. greetings from the west coast of US
    02-20-2015 11:34 PM
    well time to bounce .. laters all
    02-21-2015 01:14 AM
    Hh lol, all im going to say is: Ovo je Balkan 😊
    You are not far from me.

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy TabPro 10.1
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-21-2015 01:54 AM
    Morning from London. Got up a bit earlier than expected but that's OK.
    uploadfromtaptalk1424509353161.jpg
    02-21-2015 03:02 AM
    wow :P must mean you are on the other side of the pond... seems like everyone is from Europe on the wpc forums
    No, just the interesting ones

In all seriousness I really want to do a bit of traveling.... Especially in America.
    02-21-2015 03:05 AM
    No, just the interesting ones

In all seriousness I really want to do a bit of traveling.... Especially in America.
    Where do you want to go? Keep in mind it's a large country.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-21-2015 03:44 AM
    EVERYWHERE!

I don't know... I've done all of route 66 but I think it'd be fun to do it again. What places could you guys recommend?
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-21-2015 04:56 AM
    Morning troops!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-21-2015 07:41 AM
    Morning troops!
    Morning folks. Off to work today with the iron lady, AKA the medical director. She's a short Italian lady with a short temper, especially when she gets overwhelmed with a high volume of patients.

Personally, I'm not in the mood for those type of shenanigans today, especially since I'm guessing it'll also be the physician assistant who likes to put out the least amount of effort on seeing patients on clinic as well.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 02-21-2015 at 08:20 AM.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    02-21-2015 07:58 AM
    Well, we all have to do what we have to do to get to where we need to be. Some attack things the right way and work hard, some scheme and get there but pay a high price.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    02-21-2015 08:01 AM
    Finally I can post now. Been busy with my cousins and the wedding and all the "going to places".
    02-21-2015 08:05 AM
    I installed denim and the Japanese keyboard yesterday. there are many little tweaks here and there.
    02-21-2015 08:21 AM
    Morning folks. Off to work today with the iron lady, AKA the medical director. She's a short Italian lady with a short temper, especially when she gets overwhelmed with a high volume of patients.

Personally, I'm not in the mood for those type of shenanigans today, especially since I'm guessing it'll also be the physician assistant who likes to put out the least amount of effort on seeing patients on clinic as well.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    So it is as I thought...the slow PA and the medical director in clinic. I need some white rum already and it is merely 10 am in NYC.

Posted Approved by Nexus 7 (2013)
    02-21-2015 08:56 AM
    Well for the first time today the 920 I've used for so long has experienced some severe battery drain... Went from 100-50% in about 2 hours then from 46% to 20% in 20 mins. This on top of my phone not having a working usb socket is making me think about gettin a 930 then settling it when the next flagship comes along. Not sure.
    02-21-2015 09:15 AM
144,428 ... 40614062406340644065 ...