Yup, that's where I got it from!
    (and now I think I accidentally referenced Earth...)
    02-27-2015 06:02 AM
    So I finally found out why people like 6tag so much. It's the multiple account support for the most part. All the other 'features' are pretty much stock standard Instagram on iOS and Android. Except both of those platforms have more features still and you don't have to pay for them...

Yes there's the zoom and themes thing but really that's nothing special.

I switched to 6 tag because maybe I felt that it's UI was more user friendly and that it ran more smoothly but that could be my imagination because after getting a Windows phone, I used instagram beta for less than a week.
    So I can't really put a solid opinion on which one is the better.
    02-27-2015 06:29 AM
    I switched to 6 tag because maybe I felt that it's UI was more user friendly and that it ran more smoothly but that could be my imagination because after getting a Windows phone, I used instagram beta for less than a week.
    So I can't really put a solid opinion on which one is the better.
    Well the Beta is crap but the Android version is quite nice. Very functional. :)
    02-27-2015 06:35 AM
    Damn, I went a bit overboard with the Tabasco sauce... :/
    02-27-2015 06:35 AM
    Never go overboard... Unless you're Chuck Norris.
    ajst222 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-27-2015 06:37 AM
    Never go overboard... Unless you're Chuck Norris.
    I can handle it. It's not really an issue. I'm just not a fan of the flavour. The heat isn't the issue. Tabasco sauce is too vinegar for my liking.

Also not a fan of Chucky the right wing nut job.
    02-27-2015 06:45 AM
    Morning guys!
    Sent from Tapatalk on my Lumia Icon
    N_LaRUE and Fire 29 like this.
    02-27-2015 06:58 AM
    So I finally found out why people like 6tag so much. It's the multiple account support for the most part. All the other 'features' are pretty much stock standard Instagram on iOS and Android. Except both of those platforms have more features still and you don't have to pay for them...

Yes there's the zoom and themes thing but really that's nothing special.

I refuse to use Instagram, so I can't comment ;)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-27-2015 06:58 AM

You can never go overboard with Tabasco:D
    02-27-2015 06:59 AM
    Morning folks.

Traps deployed (humane ones). Peanut butter bait used. Peppermint oil infused scent irritant pads in place.

We'll see what happens on monday morning when I check them. At least the traps are translucent so I can see.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    02-27-2015 07:01 AM
    That's fine. I've just been trying to figure out what's so special about 6tag. I wasn't into Instagram initially but I don't mind it now. It's not as bad as other social networks in general but the whole selfie thing is a touch annoying.
    02-27-2015 07:01 AM
    I can handle it. It's not really an issue. I'm just not a fan of the flavour. The heat isn't the issue. Tabasco sauce is too vinegar for my liking.

Also not a fan of Chucky the right wing nut job.

Tabasco is my favorite sauce. Much preferred over Franks. I do like Cholula though, but not as much.
    02-27-2015 07:02 AM
    You can never go overboard with Tabasco:D
    I've had a lot better tasting chilli sauce.
    02-27-2015 07:02 AM
    Tabasco is my favorite sauce. Much preferred over Franks. I do like Cholula though, but not as much.
    I'm not familiar with those others....
    02-27-2015 07:03 AM
    I'm not a social media guy.

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    02-27-2015 07:06 AM
    That's fine. I've just been trying to figure out what's so special about 6tag. I wasn't into Instagram initially but I don't mind it now. It's not as bad as other social networks in general but the whole selfie thing is a touch annoying.

I just don't see a point really. First off, their terms of service state that they own anything you post, so your pictures become theirs. And anything I actually want to share (my shots that are actually good) I want to be mine. And also, I want to edit my good shots in Lightroom and Photoshop, not some amateur Instagram filters.

I get it that it's mainly used for just smartphone photos, but a lot of people use it thinking they're pros. I don't want to be associated with them hahahah
    02-27-2015 07:07 AM
    I'm not familiar with those others....

Really? The top three sauces in the US I'd say
    02-27-2015 07:08 AM
    My living room reeks of peppermint oil...bedroom, not so much. Windows are shut tightly and I watered my plant.

Oops! I didn't rinse the spoon off cleanly I used...oh, well. Let's see what happens...

Penned on a Xperia Z3
    N_LaRUE and ajst222 like this.
    02-27-2015 07:08 AM
    Just forgot that left turn at Albuquerque. Now I'm on Mars.

Good ol' New Mexico...they don't have airports...they have "sunports" ;) hahah
    02-27-2015 07:09 AM
    Really? The top three sauces in the US I'd say
    I'm in the UK... haven't been to the US in over 7 years. Don't really follow the food trends there.
    ajst222 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    02-27-2015 07:10 AM
    I just don't see a point really. First off, their terms of service state that they own anything you post, so your pictures become theirs. And anything I actually want to share (my shots that are actually good) I want to be mine. And also, I want to edit my good shots in Lightroom and Photoshop, not some amateur Instagram filters.

I get it that it's mainly used for just smartphone photos, but a lot of people use it thinking they're pros. I don't want to be associated with them hahahah
    I follow some professional photographers. They're really good. Some people make some good money on Instagram as well. I'm not one of them. :P

I don't mind posting my pics. It's just some fun.
    ajst222 and Ed Boland like this.
    02-27-2015 07:11 AM
    Well the Beta is crap but the Android version is quite nice. Very functional. :)

Have you used all three: Instagram(Android), instagram beta and 6tag?
    02-27-2015 07:19 AM

I found this on the Instagram site. It's not worse than signing up to Facebook or whatever social media site you wish to be a part of.

1. Instagram does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, you hereby grant to Instagram a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the Service, subject to the Service's Privacy Policy, available here http://instagram.com/legal/privacy/, including but not limited to sections 3 ("Sharing of Your Information"), 4 ("How We Store Your Information"), and 5 ("Your Choices About Your Information"). You can choose who can view your Content and activities, including your photos, as described in the Privacy Policy.
    Ed Boland likes this.
    02-27-2015 07:19 AM
    I haven't used 6tag because it was a paid app. I didn't want to pay for it. I might give it a swing now that you can get some functions for free. Just to see it. I have used the Beta and Android app.
    02-27-2015 07:20 AM
    My other issue using 6tag is that it doesn't count as a Windows Phone photo unless I hastag it. With the Beta at least it was recognised as Windows Phone. I'm happy that 6tag exists and I'm happy people like it. However, it's not progressing WP in any way.
    Fire 29 likes this.
    02-27-2015 07:23 AM
144,791 ... 40964097409840994100 ...