I haven't been in the US since 2007, so about the same amount of time.
    You haven't missed anything. Country's still on the brink of going to $#%!, just as it was back then...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    06-18-2015 10:18 AM
    Sure it will, I just need to find BP and start his dream cake company that he wanted , get promoted as manager , move to the UK simple
    You do realise you could come over here for a year on a 'holiday working visa' if you wanted to.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    06-18-2015 10:19 AM
    It must be nice having clouds in the sky:) it's just too sunny here. 😌
    "One man's trash is another man's treasure", I suppose...

You're welcome to come and get the clouds and rain here if you'd like...

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-18-2015 10:20 AM
    You haven't missed anything. Country's still on the brink of going to $#%!, just as it was back then...

Yeah it hasn't changed much...

We're getting news of the church shooting. Sad really. I'm waiting for the gun nuts to come out and say it has nothing to do with guns...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    You do realise you could come over here for a year on a 'holiday working visa' if you wanted to.
    Don't get into the details, as I'm sure Sahib planned to walk from Orland to London...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    Yeah it hasn't changed much...

We're getting news of the church shooting. Sad really. I'm waiting for the gun nuts to come out and say it has nothing to do with guns...
    You mean after the race nuts come out and blow out it even more out of proportion?

N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-18-2015 10:23 AM
    Don't get into the details, as I'm sure Sahib planned to walk from Orland to London...

I thought they had one here but it appears to be only for Commonwealth countries. So he'd need to get a job in a US company that has offices over here. Either that or have grandparents who were British, marry a British girl or someone from the EU while the UK stays in the EU...
    06-18-2015 10:28 AM
    I thought they had one here but it appears to be only for Commonwealth countries. So he'd need to get a job in a US company that has offices over here. Either that or have grandparents who were British, marry a British girl or someone from the EU while the UK stays in the EU...
    Persistent, aren't we? Told your not to get into details...if he cannot get a US girl, what makes you think his luck is better in the UK?

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    06-18-2015 10:32 AM
    Persistent, aren't we? Told your not to get into details...if he cannot get a US girl, what makes you think his luck is better in the UK?

Could always introduce him to a girl from Essex....

LOL! Hmmm... I wonder who will get that reference....
    MSFTisMIA and worldspy99 like this.
    06-18-2015 10:36 AM

This $**t is about to get heavy....even Trump is in the fray now:-)
    06-18-2015 10:39 AM
    8 years? Wow, I'm on a month and a half vacation here to visit some family.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I used to go up to Glens Falls for work so the nearest airport to fly into was Albany...
    Josiah23 likes this.
    06-18-2015 10:40 AM
    Trump is a complete and utter ....

If he gets elected your country is definitely f**ked.
    MSFTisMIA and worldspy99 like this.
    06-18-2015 10:40 AM

Nope he was planning to ride the Short bus to SFO airport and then on an Airbus to London:-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-18-2015 10:42 AM
    You mean after the race nuts come out and blow out it even more out of proportion?

It is a bowl of mixed nuts, that is for sure:-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-18-2015 10:42 AM
    He will have difficulty getting a phone number, followed by how the phone numbers are organized differently versus the US...
    06-18-2015 10:43 AM
    Trump is a complete and utter ....

If he gets elected your country is definitely f**ked.
    Just more f****d, it is pretty bad already:-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-18-2015 10:44 AM

Curious about things, not persistent. We'll all agree the boy needs a good shake up. At least we sort of speak English here...
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    06-18-2015 10:47 AM
    That's a full of $%&#! entry move by Trump. He sure go take his money and fire his stylist.

06-18-2015 10:48 AM
    Curious about things, not persistent. We'll all agree the boy needs a good shake up. At least we sort of speak English here...
    He might walk into something to plow over there, so I guess the hope is somewhat understandable...

06-18-2015 10:49 AM
    It is a bowl of mixed nuts, that is for sure:-)
    Too many nutjobs here, the shooter in SC is one. I'm not going to talk too much race but when a white commits that crime here, their unstable mental health is what's talked about...when a non white does ir, the labels of "thug" and "terrorist" gets used instantly...

N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-18-2015 10:51 AM
    Could always introduce him to a girl from Essex....

LOL! Hmmm... I wonder who will get that reference....
    Not Sahib that much I can guarantee....
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-18-2015 10:52 AM
    He might walk into something to plow over there, so I guess the hope is somewhat understandable...

There's some weird fascination with USA over here at the moment so he might get lucky. Kind of like how a lot of US people like the 'British' accent... of course not many people realise there is no such thing...
    06-18-2015 10:52 AM
    Too many nutjobs here, the shooter in SC is one. I'm not going to talk too much race but when a white commits that crime here, their unstable mental health is what's talked about...when a non white does ir, the labels of "thug" and "terrorist" gets used instantly...

Very true. Very sad but very true.

I'm curious to see what comes out of this. I'm sure we'll hear of depression, bullying, etc. The quiet, shy boy has already surfaced...

Not sure why his mother was still cutting his hair at 21 but hey...
    06-18-2015 10:55 AM
    There's some weird fascination with USA over here at the moment so he might get lucky. Kind of like how a lot of US people like the 'British' accent... of course not many people realise there is no such thing...
    People know there's no such thing as a British accent, they just don't care. He may get lucky, or spend the time taking her shopping when he should be shopping for a spot to plow...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    06-18-2015 10:57 AM
    People know there's no such thing as a British accent, they just don't care. He may get lucky, or spend the time taking her shopping when he should be shopping for a spot to plow...

Well if she's from Essex the back of the store would suffice... next to the dumpster... or any other place that's semi private...

LOL!... Damn...
    06-18-2015 10:59 AM
143,629 ... 43704371437243734374 ...