The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Boring! You'll never find dv/dt

Ignorance, there is a cure.
    i never would of gueesed id be boring for not taking calculous :p,
    07-15-2015 12:12 PM
    We're generally all the same when young. Trying to be older. When you get older, you want to be younger again.

To quote George Bernard Shaw:

Youth is wasted on the young.

How true it is.

"Once a man, twice a child". Not sure the second go around as a child is as enjoyable as the first..

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-15-2015 12:23 PM
    since its hot in north cali i see alot of girls in sun dresses, skirts , Capri, leggings, jeggins, a combination of spanex and short shorts. as i was eating my apricot a girl walked passed me and i looked up,and though "man shes rocking those shorts but wow they are short" you could see part of her cheeks swaying back and fourth. its the shortest ive seen :p theres a first for everything :)

sent from my cyan surface RT
    Dude, I see *** cheeks (AKA **** pegs) like that hanging out in short shorts here in NYC all the time. In fact, I see that in my worksite too with what patients wear to the doctor's office.

As long as you're not playing unwanted grab-***, you'll be fine. Just talk to her normally and keep your eyes up in her *** and maybe she'll let you up in it later...

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-15-2015 12:27 PM
    since its hot in north cali i see alot of girls in sun dresses, skirts , Capri, leggings, jeggins, a combination of spanex and short shorts. as i was eating my apricot a girl walked passed me and i looked up,and though "man shes rocking those shorts but wow they are short" you could see part of her cheeks swaying back and fourth. its the shortest ive seen :p theres a first for everything :)

I must say, the coolest part of this story was the "as I was eating my apricot." Haven't heard that line in a while...

07-15-2015 12:28 PM
    I must say, the coolest part of this story was the "as I was eating my apricot." Haven't heard that line in a while...

apricots are good :p
    07-15-2015 12:34 PM
    My wife loves cream, cheese and ice cream so it's difficult sometimes. Her allergy isn't life threatening just unpleasant.

We've found some good alternative cheeses a well.

Is goat's milk OK for her?

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    07-15-2015 12:37 PM
    One more day of instructional math and then test review. So far summer school isn't so bad
    sent from my rare debian green nokia lumia 830
    07-15-2015 12:44 PM
    My wife loves cream, cheese and ice cream so it's difficult sometimes. Her allergy isn't life threatening just unpleasant.

We've found some good alternative cheeses a well.

We got a ton of cheese from Oregon including cheese curds which were to die for! The other two family members are also big fans of cottage cheese which I don't care for. We like soft cheeses as well including Brie and the Laughing Cow brand ones and cream cheese as well.

There is always a few types of ice cream in the refrigerator. Usually Magnum bars, gelato and a couple of tubs of something. We also make fresh juice popsicles every few days too...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-15-2015 12:47 PM
    I have been enjoying plums and white nectarines this week. There are some Litchi fruits at home as well.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    07-15-2015 12:48 PM
    Dude, I see *** cheeks (AKA **** pegs) like that hanging out in short shorts here in NYC all the time. In fact, I see that in my worksite too with what patients wear to the doctor's office.

As long as you're not playing unwanted grab-***, you'll be fine. Just talk to her normally and keep your eyes up in her *** and maybe she'll let you up in it later...

Whoa! Slow down cowboy!!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-15-2015 12:49 PM
    I wonder what Micah will say later today when he finds out that this thread exploded in the last 24 hours:-)
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    07-15-2015 12:49 PM
    In some side news, I received a brand new Fitbit Flex for meeting the goals of a walking challenge at work. It was a nice surprise because I did not receive any prior notification that it was going to show up in the mail:-)
    07-15-2015 01:39 PM
    I've been having ice cream every night for the last three days
    Thanks, now I had to get one for myself too

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk
    worldspy99 and sahib lopez like this.
    07-15-2015 02:26 PM
    since its hot in north cali i see alot of girls in sun dresses, skirts , Capri, leggings, jeggins, a combination of spanex and short shorts. as i was eating my apricot a girl walked passed me and i looked up,and though "man shes rocking those shorts but wow they are short" you could see part of her cheeks swaying back and fourth. its the shortest ive seen theres a first for everything :)

I know, right! It's incredibly distracting while you drive :D

sahib lopez likes this.
    07-15-2015 02:32 PM
    Is goat's milk OK for her?

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    Depends. If she's been eating anything with cows milk (which is hard not to do sometimes, it's in everything these days) it can upset her. Same with sheep. Thankfully we both like sheep and goat cheese. :) Lots of variety around.
    Laura Knotek and hope4wp like this.
    07-15-2015 02:58 PM
    Whoa! Slow down cowboy!!
    That's what she said...but I didn't break her neck though...

Just Another (Moto X 2014) Pure (Edition) Post!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-15-2015 03:12 PM

That's why you don't stare...just take her to a nice spot and give her the wheel...

07-15-2015 03:14 PM
    Yes, they're good...still, who but Sahib would sneak in an apricot reference in a story talking about **** pegs peeking through itsy bitsy teeny weeny short shorts?

Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 07-15-2015 at 05:40 PM.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-15-2015 03:16 PM
    I have been enjoying plums and white nectarines this week. There are some Litchi fruits at home as well.

I haven't had good plums this summer :/ not sure why tree we have isn't producing sweet ones. Must be the heat
    07-15-2015 03:20 PM
    I wonder what Micah will say later today when he finds out that this thread exploded in the last 24 hours:-)

And to that I'll say this is still nothing :p this is manageable 😁
    07-15-2015 03:21 PM
    Depends. If she's been eating anything with cows milk (which is hard not to do sometimes, it's in everything these days) it can upset her. Same with sheep. Thankfully we both like sheep and goat cheese. :) Lots of variety around.
    my nephew is allergic to cow's milk :| and they put cow's milk in all the baby foods. it's exhausting to see him scratching himself
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-15-2015 03:22 PM
    In some side news, I received a brand new Fitbit Flex for meeting the goals of a walking challenge at work. It was a nice surprise because I did not receive any prior notification that it was going to show up in the mail:-)

How did the keep track of who met the walking goals :o ? Either way that's awesome ! ☺
    07-15-2015 03:23 PM
    I haven't had good plums this summer :/ not sure why tree we have isn't producing sweet ones. Must be the heat
    I hope you realize something
    07-15-2015 03:23 PM

The sun dress gets to me :p girls can't go wrong with sun dresses :)
    07-15-2015 03:24 PM
    did i say I broke my 1520's screen??? it's shattered to pieces so I'm back to 920...I miss my 1520
    07-15-2015 03:25 PM
142,787 ... 44254426442744284429 ...