I tell you, Physics 1 is my second foreign language class.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-07-2013 08:40 PM
    Just checking folks...hanging by the gf tonight and trying to get some rest before a very unpredictable day at work tomorrow (have to work alongside a doctor to give a difficult test result). Sipping some Corona light and Heinekens too. Too much drama is happening at work, I swear...
    hmm and here I thought you can avoid drama at work I guess not ..... YIKES
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-07-2013 10:55 PM
    haahaha and here I thought ipv4 and ipv6 was hard
    Laura Knotek and xandros9 like this.
    10-07-2013 10:58 PM
    day 3 of my letter...... wow I just noticed its over 5 paragraphs long or in other words 2 pages long
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-07-2013 11:01 PM
    Buying a 1:18 car for my best friend as a new year gift (Falls in November for us) :), he will be getting married shortly.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-07-2013 11:08 PM
    Buying a 1:18 car for my best friend as a new year gift (Falls in November for us) :), he will be getting married shortly.
    what's a 1:18 car
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-07-2013 11:10 PM
    I agree..... Physics was the hardest thing for me in school. Its a miracle I passed. Biology is just sooo much better
    Laura Knotek and xandros9 like this.
    10-07-2013 11:36 PM
    So, the world may run out of affordable chocolate:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...d-2127874.html

The end is near!
    I can imagine life without chocolate :'(
    10-07-2013 11:44 PM
    So, the world may run out of affordable chocolate:

Chocolate: Worth its weight in gold? - Features - Food & Drink - The Independent

The end is near!
    I can imagine life without chocolate :'(
    NOOOOOOOOOO that will be a sad day indeed
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-07-2013 11:48 PM
    A model, 18 times smaller than the real one?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 12:02 AM
    well I am going to take off now .... good night all and I shall see you all soon ,.... I think :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 12:06 AM
    A model, 18 times smaller than the real one?
    HEY snowflake its you ,..... and that makes sense a car 18 times smaller than the original one ..... but isn't that hot wheels
    Laura Knotek and mpt15 like this.
    10-08-2013 12:07 AM
    well I am going to take off now .... good night all and I shall see you all soon ,.... I think :P
    Have a good night.
    10-08-2013 12:13 AM
    1936 Mercedes 500 K Special Roadster 1 18 Diecast Model | eBay
    Got this one :)
    Paid $24.90 shipped, will be visiting his place on week 2 of November. I am 100% sure that he will fall in love with this.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 01:16 AM
    HEY snowflake its you ,..... and that makes sense a car 18 times smaller than the original one ..... but isn't that hot wheels
    This isn't frozen water, this is the genome of E.coli spread out... at least that's what I read in the description ;-)

This night I slept terribly. This will make this day quite uncomfortable, I guess. Have a lot to do, a seminar at 9 and dance course in the evening.

Yesterday I read a message on my 8X and thought: "This is a great display." Still very happy with this phone, I really hope it will make it another year. And that Microsoft will push out a real update eventually.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-08-2013 01:22 AM
    This isn't frozen water, this is the genome of E.coli spread out... at least that's what I read in the description ;-)

This night I slept terribly. This will make this day quite uncomfortable, I guess. Have a lot to do, a seminar at 9 and dance course in the evening.

Yesterday I read a message on my 8X and thought: "This is a great display." Still very happy with this phone, I really hope it will make it another year. And that Microsoft will push out a real update eventually.
    I hope you'll be feeling better soon.

Yes, I knew what your avatar is. I just figured I'd let you tell everyone else.
    Chregu likes this.
    10-08-2013 01:51 AM
    Hot wheels is like 1:64, very tiny (equal to the size of a standard lighter).
    The one I purchased can be equated to the size of a umm A4 paper in length (a little bit smaller depending on car to car).
    I will post pictures once its with me, I already have a Merc. SLS AMG in black ;)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 01:54 AM
    Isn't it annoying when you sleep quite well but still feel like the walking dead when you wake up?
    10-08-2013 02:08 AM
    Isn't it annoying when you sleep quite well but still feel like the walking dead when you wake up?
    It is, specially if I read only the bold part.
    Attack of montsa007 is back!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 02:17 AM
    Hot wheels is like 1:64, very tiny (equal to the size of a standard lighter).
    The one I purchased can be equated to the size of a umm A4 paper in length (a little bit smaller depending on car to car).
    I will post pictures once its with me, I already have a Merc. SLS AMG in black ;)
    That's actually pretty big! It would look nice on a coffee table.
    montsa007 likes this.
    10-08-2013 02:21 AM
    That's actually pretty big! It would look nice on a coffee table.
    They actually look nice on a showcase :) (I am not sure how big a coffee table is, maybe it will look good)
    Here a video will give you an estimate of the sizes.
    If you want I can post the pics of the car and few bikes I have.
    A side note - My photography skills are equal to a child aged 1 trying to draw a landscape or mona lisa, if it makes sense?

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 02:26 AM
    I slept terribly. Living in a flat sucks. Our upstairs neighbour has a new girlfriend. She walks like she has lead feet, unfortunately this is at 1am and 3am in the morning. Then we had foxes fighting in our courtyard at around 2am. It's not going to be a very productive day.
    Laura Knotek, Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-08-2013 02:36 AM
    Oh. Good morning. I think. :P
    Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    10-08-2013 02:36 AM
    They actually look nice on a showcase :) (I am not sure how big a coffee table is, maybe it will look good)
    Here a video will give you an estimate of the sizes.
    If you want I can post the pics of the car and few bikes I have.
    A side note - My photography skills are equal to a child aged 1 trying to draw a landscape or mona lisa, if it makes sense?

My coffee table is ~1.1 m long.
    10-08-2013 02:41 AM
    I slept terribly. Living in a flat sucks. Our upstairs neighbour has a new girlfriend. She walks like she has lead feet, unfortunately this is at 1am and 3am in the morning. Then we had foxes fighting in our courtyard at around 2am. It's not going to be a very productive day.
    Basil Brush!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2013 02:41 AM
142,840 ... 446447448449450 ...