Challenger HellCat FTW!
    Hmmmm nah it's all about the Shelby gt 500 😁
    Ed Boland likes this.
    09-28-2015 05:58 PM
    You're both lucky. It was too cloudy to see the moon here.
    It was a pretty moon :) I wanted to take pictures but I couldn't get any good shots :/
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-28-2015 05:59 PM
    Not yet...
    I dislike how people jumped on renders of the phone and said passed judgments on how ugly it was. after more leaks came out its pretty 😒. Smh peoples these days.
    09-28-2015 06:02 PM
    I dislike how people jumped on renders of the phone and said passed judgments on how ugly it was. after more leaks came out its pretty . Smh peoples these days.
    I think there was a condition on the comments "that if" it looks like that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-28-2015 06:25 PM
    The last time I went downtown around 3 years ago.

It's good I did. Downtown Cleveland is under construction for the GOP convention next year.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    Well, as long as it brings employment for folks, I'm all for it...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-28-2015 06:35 PM
    Ugliest smart watches I've seen...

Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    09-28-2015 07:16 PM
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...46e86d1b1c.jpg

Wow that's hideous!
    Ed Boland likes this.
    09-28-2015 07:17 PM

As a SW3 owner, I take offense to calling it hideous. Yes, the black band is ugly looking, but it isn't that ugly of a watch...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-28-2015 07:49 PM

Yeah kinda ugly in my opinion

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    09-28-2015 09:29 PM
    OK, so I'm going to go on a Sahib style posting blitz before bed. Here goes...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    09-28-2015 11:13 PM
    Yeah kinda ugly in my opinion

Even with the Pebble Steel, I cannot call it an ugly watch. Yes, both of those looks more techie than watch-like, but either aren't all that bad looking. In many ways, I like the fact that the Sony looks like that. The band is pretty comfortable to wear, much, much more so than the strap that came with my 360. I have seen the stainless steel band live and it dresses up the watch really nice.

Guess it is a matter of preference...

Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    09-28-2015 11:15 PM
    As a SW3 owner, I take offense to calling it hideous. Yes, the black band is ugly looking, but it isn't that ugly of a watch...
    Speaking of which, I dug around on eBay and ordered a new strap and a holder for the SW3. I don't have much expectations, honestly. If I had to do this over again, as much as I like the silicone strap, I'd buy th stainless steel version and a holder kit only. I don't think the holder kit is better looking than the silicone options - it looks worse, frankly - but sometimes being inconspicuous is a good thing.

09-28-2015 11:18 PM
    I must say, using the poll feature on G+ is nice. Sometimes you can throw something up there thinking you'd get a certain response and other people can surprise you.

I polled Sony smartwatch 3 owners like myself to ask them what they'd do if they watch broke, and only 1/5 other those who answered so far said they'd get another SW3. That said a whole lot to me.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-28-2015 11:20 PM
    I cannot say I'm looking forward to work tomorrow. Saturday was more annoying than usual, so I don't expect much improvement.

09-28-2015 11:21 PM
    I'm going to go on a stretch where I'm using the maxx as my daily driver to really out it through its paces. As much as I like it so far, I think 6.0 or even 5.1 at this point will make very good battery life even better.

I've also been more aggressive with the apps I've installed...tried to limit the personal bloat.

09-28-2015 11:24 PM
    I'm also debating about upgrading my smartband. As gimmicky as the heart rate monitor is, I'd like to have it. But at this point, it isn't enough to justify spending the $130+ to get the Sony one.

09-28-2015 11:26 PM
    I've got a few more minutes before the self I posed bed time...I wonder what I can ramble on about in the interim...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-28-2015 11:27 PM
    The GF didn't get her Note 5 today. I hope she gets it tomorrow, as it really has been a week long odyssey to get it. Hard to believe a week ago I was in Miami...

09-28-2015 11:28 PM
    I try not I'm going to take a devices break once the semester ends. Maybe do a week where I'm off the grid...no music during the work commute. Not using the tablet. The GF reports enjoying not having her phone for the past 10 days. I may try that, but a modified version.

09-28-2015 11:29 PM
    I'll do two more and call it a day.

I'm very curious to see the MSFT band. I may take the GF to the MsFT store to ha e her try on the medium one and see. At this point I don't getting her an Android Wear would make sense. She may be better suited for a band with extra features. Normally, I'd suggest the smartband talk, but that hard to see at night without any lighting.

I'm just going to see how she adjusts to the larger Note size for this month before I try to get her something.

09-28-2015 11:32 PM
    I still dislike freemium games. I get it that developers have to eat and that the market has shifted in terms of gaming consideration motion, but sometimes the lack of true choice is such an asspain when some of these titles have built in content that is clearly a money grab.

Of all the games like this out, I still like asphalt 8 the best. At least some of the stuff you unlock as in-game purchases you do get to keep and get better replaying value.

09-28-2015 11:35 PM
    Ok. I did my part now. Let's see if Sahib will sit and reply to all, or he is out working on his swing so he can improve his batting average...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-28-2015 11:37 PM
    I cannot say I'm looking forward to work tomorrow. Saturday was more annoying than usual, so I don't expect much improvement.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Hopefully it'll go better than expected.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-29-2015 12:38 AM
    The GF didn't get her Note 5 today. I hope she gets it tomorrow, as it really has been a week long odyssey to get it. Hard to believe a week ago I was in Miami...

I'm still waiting for my Moto X Pure Edition to get built.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    09-29-2015 12:39 AM
    Ok. I did my part now. Let's see if Sahib will sit and reply to all, or he is out working on his swing so he can improve his batting average...

Lol most likely I'll respond to all of them :p I've been busy with homework ha

09-29-2015 01:02 AM
145,304 ... 45484549455045514552 ...