The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    This is getting hilarious in how people are throwing Moto under the bus because they aren't updating the 2013 X and the 2014 and 2015 Moto E.

Apparently, this is the first time any company ever drew a line in the sand and dropped phones they didn't want to update. I suppose Moto ade the effort over the past two years to go stock and tried updating their products quickly, but the truth of the matter is...

All sales compnaies try to pull on our emotions to keep their hands our pockets to buy their stuff. Apple does the same. The only difference is Moto's product isn't as "good" as Apple's right now.

Cry me a river. I should be more understanding...

But cry me a river.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Seems like you are having a ball with this :p but I agree with your statement
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-08-2015 06:59 PM
    I like this video...
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-08-2015 07:30 PM
    I'm attending a Standford University online class about iOS development and I'm suffering from what sahib was complaining about in the not so distant past...
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    10-08-2015 09:00 PM
    Moto X mod on G+ is getting mad that I'm calling him out that Moto isn't the only OEM leaving some users behind on updates...really? He needs to have been a WP user since the 6.5 days when MSFT said no to 7.0 on the HD2 officially up to now before he gets my respect in regard to understanding fully what it means to experience outrage at device abandonment...

10-08-2015 10:32 PM
    Moto X mod on G+ is getting mad that I'm calling him out that Moto isn't the only OEM leaving some users behind on updates...really? He needs to have been a WP user since the 6.5 days when MSFT said no to 7.0 on the HD2 officially up to now before he gets my respect in regard to understanding fully what it means to experience outrage at device abandonment...

Yup, homeboy is mad now that I'm not letting him pour fire at Moto wildly. I won't try to correct him further, but I'm not a fan of moderators just being wild like that (that's why I don't visit all the sites here at Mobile Nations).

Lots of people buy smartphones, and read articles. Many of them don't really pay attention to what is happening beyond the surface. That's life...

Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 10-08-2015 at 11:13 PM.
    10-08-2015 11:02 PM
    Played with a MS Band 2, 950XL and a Surface Pro4.
    10-08-2015 11:03 PM
    I'll post pictures tomorrow.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-08-2015 11:03 PM
    Yup, homeboy is mad now that I'm not letting him pour fire at Moto wildly. I won't try to correct him further, but I'm not a fan of moderators just being wild like that (that's why I don't visit all the sites here at Mobile Nations).

Lots of people buy smartphones, and read articles. Many of them don't really pay attention to what is happening beyond the surface. That's life...

The funniest part was homeboy pulled out the Sony list as to say "Sony is doing what Moto should do" and when I said "go talk to T-Mobile Z3 and Verizon Z3V users about software updates", he clammed up quicker than Sahib if one of his big breasted college classmates rubbed her boobs in his face for 5 seconds...

Internet can be hilarious at times...

10-08-2015 11:31 PM
    B
    The funniest part was homeboy pulled out the Sony list as to say "Sony is doing what Moto should do" and when I said "go talk to T-Mobile Z3 and Verizon Z3V users about software updates", he clammed up quicker than Sahib if one of his big breasted college classmates rubbed her boobs in his face for 5 seconds...

Internet can be hilarious at times...

You couldn't resit it could you ;) lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-09-2015 12:07 AM
    Played with a MS Band 2, 950XL and a Surface Pro4.
    I'm interested in the band 2

Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-09-2015 12:07 AM

Apple has nailed the update process. That's one thing I do like about Apple.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-09-2015 12:10 AM
    I'm attending a Standford University online class about iOS development and I'm suffering from what sahib was complaining about in the not so distant past...
    Do what I do, look like I'm taking notes but actually surfing the web

azcruz likes this.
    10-09-2015 12:11 AM
    B
    You couldn't resit it could you ;) lol

Nope.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-09-2015 12:28 AM
    Apple has nailed the update process. That's one thing I do like about Apple.

Apple bit the bullet with the carrier exclusive intially knowing they were sitting on a game changer in how they wrote the original contracts with the carriers. Once the first iPhone blew up with record sales, the carriers gave Apple green light for testing and approval on their networks because they wanted an express seat on the gravy train.

It doesn't mean that iOS updates are less buggy...that's littered all over their forums...but in terms of carriers being an issue, Apple took care of that from the beginning. That I respect them a ton for doing.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-09-2015 12:32 AM
    Do what I do, look like I'm taking notes but actually surfing the web
    Our senators do that, playing Candy Crush at the senate.
    10-09-2015 01:27 AM
    Our senators do that, playing Candy Crush at the senate.
    I have a cousin who is addicted to Candy Crush! Every time I see her, she's talking about her latest Candy Crush achievements. LOL
    10-09-2015 01:34 AM
    I have a cousin who is addicted to Candy Crush! Every time I see her, she's talking about her latest Candy Crush achievements. LOL
    Level, yo! He he
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-09-2015 01:40 AM
    Level, yo! He he
    I've never bothered with that game. It doesn't interest me.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) running Stock/AOSP (Android 6.0 Marshmallow) ElementalX-N7-5.00 using Tapatalk
    azcruz likes this.
    10-09-2015 01:41 AM
    I've never bothered with that game. It doesn't interest me.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) running Stock/AOSP (Android 6.0 Marshmallow) ElementalX-N7-5.00 using Tapatalk
    The only time the game has been played on my phone is by a coworker friend.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-09-2015 01:42 AM
    Morning folks. Usual drama here at work.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    10-09-2015 08:47 AM
    Good morning everyone. I'm too tired and sleepy.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-09-2015 08:58 AM
    Good morning everyone. I'm too tired and sleepy.
    I felt that way...until one of my favorite patients came in and I had a student shadow me. Boy, that natural adrenaline...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    10-09-2015 11:02 AM
    10-09-2015 11:39 AM

Yup, the **** hurt strong with this one...he cried and called me a MSheep on G+. Oh, what a tool.

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-09-2015 12:07 PM
    Thanks 99 for quick review :) I actually like the 950 and 950 xl. If they can get Android apps on here ("cough" snapchat "cough") I would be glad to return to platform. Moto isn't the same anymore as was the one under google.
    I played with latest W10 build on 820 and it genuinely is good OS. After seeing new Devices I finally have faith in Microsoft in mobile space.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk
    worldspy99 and sahib lopez like this.
    10-09-2015 02:00 PM
142,846 ... 45664567456845694570 ...