So we had seen something about Safe buses :P just check what I have got around me.....

Dont worry. these are just Samples [luckily caught on cameras] the main story is never recorded :P
    These are from Kerela, South India. The area is much greener and has tight spots. I didn't see the video but man that place can be scary if you are on a vehicle looking to ride safely. If you want to enjoy nature, go there you'll absolutely love it I can guarantee you.
    Also did you mistype 'k' instead of 't' when choosing username!?
    10-10-2013 05:05 AM
    I would like to share a funny thing here, altough I know you are a nice guy but the word 'martin' flashes 2 images in my brain
    1 - A Hawaiian Shirt (With all those flowers and stuff)
    2 - A guitar (Acoustic, not electric. Mostly in natural brown)
    Oh dear

Martin:
    From the Roman name Martinus, which was derived from Martis, the genitive case of the name of the Roman god MARS
    In Roman mythology Mars was the god of war.

In summary - I am derived from the god of war.
    10-10-2013 05:05 AM
    Oh dear

Martin:
    From the Roman name Martinus, which was derived from Martis, the genitive case of the name of the Roman god MARS
    In Roman mythology Mars was the god of war.

In summary - I am derived from the god of war.
    I know I know, but I can't help it those images are pre-recorded and flash whenever I see your avatar, probably a guy in Hawaiian shirt playing that woody guitar :s.

My real name literally means 'to hear'
    10-10-2013 05:07 AM
    Buy a phone + Buy a 22,000 mAh power bank.
    Don't want to carry around extra stuff. Part of the problem I find with the Lumias is that everything is connected to Location and it doesn't turn on automatically when you need it. It needs to be on all the time for everything. Such a waste of battery power.

I just went through all my apps and shut off Location on them. I'm going to see if that helps at all.
    10-10-2013 05:08 AM
    These are from Kerela, South India. The area is much greener and has tight spots. I didn't see the video but man that place can be scary if you are on a vehicle looking to ride safely. If you want to enjoy nature, go there you'll absolutely love it I can guarantee you.
    Also did you mistype 'k' instead of 't' when choosing username!?
    its really beautiful to see and feel the Curves. the journey is not as safe. anyway pray for good. I live in flat areas so dont deal with these hill areas. still we have narrow roads and super fast drivers :P

about my username.. I didnt get you...
    10-10-2013 05:12 AM
    Found it

Your next phone could have a solar panel for a screen – Quartz

Although this wasn't originally where I saw it - it was the first thing bing popped up with
    Interesting idea. I don't get the 'only outside' bit. Does that mean you can't charge the phone with regular light? If so that's lame.
    Don't want to carry around extra stuff. Part of the problem I find with the Lumias is that everything is connected to Location and it doesn't turn on automatically when you need it. It needs to be on all the time for everything. Such a waste of battery power.

I just went through all my apps and shut off Location on them. I'm going to see if that helps at all.
    It reminds me of a worker in my office.
    Him - I want the ticket in the train from point A to point B on 9th of November
    Me - Its available in Train No. 12
    H - What time does it leave?
    M - 9 AM
    H - No that'll be too early, anything after 5PM?
    M - Yeah 2 trains, 5.30 PM and 6 PM
    H - No I'll reach at point B too late
    M - Pokerface
    H - You are not trying to help me
    its really beautiful to see and feel the Curves. the journey is not as safe. anyway pray for good. I live in flat areas so dont deal with these hill areas. still we have narrow roads and super fast drivers :P

about my username.. I didnt get you...
    Did you want to register yourself as tetris?
    More about kerela,

10-10-2013 05:13 AM
    It reminds me of a worker in my office.
    Him - I want the ticket in the train from point A to point B on 9th of November
    Me - Its available in Train No. 12
    H - What time does it leave?
    M - 9 AM
    H - No that'll be too early, anything after 5PM?
    M - Yeah 2 trains, 5.30 PM and 6 PM
    H - No I'll reach at point B too late
    M - Pokerface
    H - You are not trying to help me
    Um not quite the same. I think a mobile should be able to last at least 8hrs under pretty light use. I haven't been getting that. I've had drops of 1% per minute. That's not normal. I've made some changes to my setting and I'm going to investigate more.
    10-10-2013 05:16 AM
    Did you want to register yourself as tetris?
    Nops.. I wanted some blend of Tech and my name KC and the God I believe in :)
    10-10-2013 05:20 AM
    Um not quite the same. I think a mobile should be able to last at least 8hrs under pretty light use. I haven't been getting that. I've had drops of 1% per minute. That's not normal. I've made some changes to my setting and I'm going to investigate more.
    Your phone has loose motions, get it replaced while you can.
    10-10-2013 05:21 AM
    More about kerela,
    The place is super cool. a must visit place in INDIA. make sure to be Properly planned and read about places and Distances. climate is unpredictable. even I have missed the beauty due to Rainy conditions during our trips [on Bike]...
    10-10-2013 05:23 AM
    The place is super cool. a must visit place in INDIA. make sure to be Properly planned and read about places and Distances. climate is unpredictable. even I have missed the beauty due to Rainy conditions during our trips [on Bike]...
    If you want chilled climate visit after November up until February, anything else you may **** in your pants.

If you really wish to experience heaven visit "Mount Abu" - Mount Abu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    There are a lot of monkeys there, be careful.
    10-10-2013 05:25 AM
    OK so does anyone else feel like you are playing deal or no deal when you go into a toilet and find the lid closed?
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-10-2013 05:30 AM
    If you want chilled climate visit after November up until February, anything else you may **** in your pants.
    I m living in Kerala. so the climate is not that tough for Us. we learned to adjust. Actually Humidity is the real issue. you could check how Cricket teams swet in Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kochi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    10-10-2013 05:32 AM
    As much as I appreciate the travel info I'm not sure what the point is....
    10-10-2013 05:32 AM
    Your phone has loose motions, get it replaced while you can.
    Can't replace it. I've unlocked it.
    10-10-2013 05:34 AM
    there are super cool places to visit :P
    The point is to reach 20k by any means necessary, whoever does that gets a prize. Now for the prize, It'll contain all useless items we have (all of us) wrapped in fresh shiny plastic, winner keeps it, and if he opens it he'll regret the rest of his/her life winning the 20,000th post spot.
    Nops.. I wanted some blend of Tech and my name KC and the God I believe in :)
    Which god is that?
    Can't replace it. I've unlocked it.
    If you don't know, unlocking does not void warranty, unless you flash it with ROMs and stuff.
    10-10-2013 05:35 AM
    Which god is that?
    A secret god, we are not allowed to talk about it in public :D. you have to visit that guy in person.
    there are super cool places to visit :P
    Yes I know that. My wife and I plan to visit India sometime in the future. However there's lots of super cool places to visit. I've been to a few.
    Which god is that?
    I m not going to say it >:(
    you could guess in mind, but dont say it on thread :P
    10-10-2013 05:36 AM
    If you don't know, unlocking does not void warranty, unless you flash it with ROMs and stuff.
    It's a long story and it doesn't matter. I'll wait to see if the future updates fix the issues. Either that or I'll replace the battery. I've heard that the OS is the main cause of the battery drain.
    10-10-2013 05:36 AM
142,802 ... 462463464465466 ...