Netflix is available for Bosnia now. First month is free for all. Only problem that we have that subtitles are not ready yet. Maybe will be soon.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-06-2016 08:25 PM
    May I know in particular what you don't like about the charger?
    I actually like the Asus way with the Zenwatch 2. From what I'm reading, one has to be a bit careful to ensure the pins line up to charge on the Huawei watch. I was never really a fan of using docks overall, and that's one thing in disliked from as early as the G Watch days. Personally the 360 has the best way to charge these things...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-06-2016 08:37 PM
    I actually like the Asus way with the Zenwatch 2. From what I'm reading, one has to be a bit careful to ensure the pins line up to charge on the Huawei watch. I was never really a fan of using docks overall, and that's one thing in disliked from as early as the G Watch days. Personally the 360 has the best way to charge these things...

I see. Well, I never really align it. As long as it's the proper orientation it snaps into place.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-06-2016 08:40 PM
    I see. Well, I never really align it. As long as it's the proper orientation it snaps into place.
    Good to hear it.

Well, i like the Huawei. It's just out of my price range currently. Funny enough, i still like the feel of the two i have after the Huawei. Maybe it's because I've been using the Sony for nearly a year and the 360 for 3-4 months now, but i like the fit of both devices.

I've found a cheaper milanese type Band for the Sony and I'm waiting for watch pins i ordered to show up to fully test it out. I guess for me the Sony's standout feature is the reason i still have it...that TFT display gives it the best ambient mode around, along with the best sunlight visibility as well.

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and azcruz like this.
    01-06-2016 09:53 PM
    this CES isn't very exciting in terms of there isn't anything to wow me .
    01-06-2016 11:24 PM
    almost hump day. which is good since its that much closer to the weekend. thought this week has felt like a long week for me. must be all the rain since there isn't been much sun since sunday !
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-06-2016 11:27 PM
    Netflix is available for Bosnia now. First month is free for all. Only problem that we have that subtitles are not ready yet. Maybe will be soon.
    Who needs subtitles when you can understand English :p
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-07-2016 03:49 AM
    almost hump day. which is good since its that much closer to the weekend. thought this week has felt like a long week for me. must be all the rain since there isn't been much sun since sunday !
    Almost hump day, eh? I take it you forgot about this already...

https://plus.google.com/114391860098...ts/ctgd3skPidS

Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-07-2016 05:36 AM
    Hump day is halfway gone here. Come on weekend, I've got work to do!
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    01-07-2016 06:26 AM
    Morning folks.

Same old ****, just a different day...

At least it's warmer today.

N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-07-2016 07:02 AM
    Wanted to go to the gym, hadn't been there for a while.
    But my a****** cousin won't move. He's just eating bread and complaining about him getting fatter. But when i want to take him to exericse, he's like 'There's too much snow outhere'.
    01-07-2016 07:19 AM

He just wanted to be a little a..
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-07-2016 08:23 AM
    Morning folks.

Same old ****, just a different day...

At least it's warmer today.

Same here, its going to be about 8F warmer than yesterday...
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-07-2016 08:24 AM
    But my a****** cousin won't move. He's just eating bread and complaining about him getting fatter. But when i want to take him to exericse, he's like 'There's too much snow outhere'.
    Show him MSFTisMIA's post for Sahib, perhaps he might get energized to go to the gym then...
    01-07-2016 08:25 AM
    Did MSFT shut down Project Astoria because it would make WM10 look like this?
    http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/6/107...sktop-ces-2016
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-07-2016 08:33 AM
    Yesterday I was like: how did Bosnia get Netflix and we didn't? WTF? Well we got it too apparently, soo whohoo?
    01-07-2016 02:53 PM
    Yesterday I was like: how did Bosnia get Netflix and we didn't? WTF? Well we got it too apparently, soo whohoo?
    Hahaha, and i was like 'Who's really gonna buy this?'
    To be honest, i don't see anyone in Bosnia or Croatia getting super interested in Netflix. Why? Well we Bosnians are a true shepard-beduin like nation and we don't buy anything that we can't touch.
    Croats are too smart to buy products that are not submited to their customs.

I hope you'll enjoy though.
    01-07-2016 03:00 PM
    Hahaha, and i was like 'Who's really gonna buy this?'
    To be honest, i don't see anyone in Bosnia or Croatia getting super interested in Netflix. Why? Well we Bosnians are a true shepard-beduin like nation and we don't buy anything that we can't touch.
    Croats are too smart to buy products that are not submited to their customs.

I hope you'll enjoy though.
    I will wait till summer, have to do good in school this year since it's the last year for me in "high school"
    01-07-2016 03:11 PM

Do you have those saved on your phone to pull them up quickly ? :p
    01-07-2016 04:06 PM
    You can tell him you'll treat him to some ice cream :p
    01-07-2016 04:07 PM
    Same here, its going to be about 8F warmer than yesterday...
    Same temp for me :p in the high 50's
    01-07-2016 04:09 PM
    Did MSFT shut down Project Astoria because it would make WM10 look like this?
    http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/6/107...sktop-ces-2016
    If andriod goes that route then msft will be in trouble
    azcruz likes this.
    01-07-2016 04:10 PM
    I will wait till summer, have to do good in school this year since it's the last year for me in "high school"
    I remember my last year in high school :p best year of my school life :p not counting college that's a different story :p
    01-07-2016 04:12 PM
    Do you have those saved on your phone to pull them up quickly ?
    He doesn't have to... That link was posted a day back and you wasted no time in giving him an opportunity to lob it at you a day later...some hump day you had...harrumph!
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-07-2016 05:15 PM
    He doesn't have to... That link was posted a day back and you wasted no time in giving him an opportunity to lob it at you a day later...some hump day you had...harrumph!
    And you didn't waste time on taking a jab :p ha
    01-07-2016 07:10 PM
143,660 ... 46994700470147024703 ...