Those who cannot handle won't buy it, but it won't stop them from complaining. I think the Brits are firmly in that second tier group of the best complainers on Earth... Don't worry, ain't nobody can complain at a double PhD level as Muricans do...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    In the UK it's called 'having a moan'. In Australia you're 'having a whinge'. Australia isn't fond of people whinging as they have this 'no worries' and 'she'll be right mate' attitude. Which is why Australia is the way it is...

Not saying that complaining works but sometimes it can be the start of something.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    01-12-2016 10:45 AM
    In the UK it's called 'having a moan'. In Australia you're 'having a whinge'. Australia isn't fond of people whinging as they have this 'no worries' and 'she'll be right mate' attitude. Which is why Australia is the way it is...

Not saying that complaining works but sometimes it can be the start of something.
    And here in the US of A it's called: "being American".

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-12-2016 12:30 PM
    So i see that the Nexus 5X is permanently $350 and $400 respectively. Ah, still $50 too rich for my tastes...Nice try Google, nice try...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-12-2016 03:00 PM
    Not this week anyway. We're both a little exhausted from last couple of weeks. I still haven't slept a full night in over a two weeks now...
    You could have been a bit more cryptic to throw our friend from Orland in a loop...
    01-12-2016 03:23 PM
    So i see that the Nexus 5X is permanently $350 and $400 respectively. Ah, still $50 too rich for my tastes...Nice try Google, nice try...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Only if this was a Sony device, you would pony up $50 more without a heartbeat:-)
    01-12-2016 03:25 PM
    Only if this was a Sony device, you would pony up $50 more without a heartbeat:-)
    Ha-ha...nope.

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-12-2016 03:45 PM
    Productive like a boss
    I ended up going to sleep at 10 man was I beat :p good thing today was a slow day for me :)
    01-12-2016 06:46 PM
    Wait till you start working for a living, today will probably be a cakewalk compared to that...
    I look forward to that challenge :p well any challenge is fun :)
    01-12-2016 06:47 PM
    I'm so tired i can hear my eye caps closing.
    So weird.
    That strange ._.
    01-12-2016 06:50 PM
    We should get him a shirt if he has a semester this productive...

I was very productive :p passed all my classes ;)
    01-12-2016 06:51 PM
    I cannot say this fast enough: there is NO phone from any of the major OEMs I'm looking forward to seeing this year.

None.

While I want to see the likes of HTC and Sony and the OEM formally known as Motorola succeed, I'm not holding my breath, really. Maybe I am waiting to laugh at folks buying the iPhone 7 as I hope the rumor is true that Apple drops the 3.5mm jack to find another way to keep their hands in iSheep's pockets with the lightning adapter. Of course if they do and it sells well, then the Galaxy S8 in 2017 will drop the audio jack for a USB Type C adapter too.

SMH...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    I find this to be a dumb move on Apple part. But since we are talking about Apple they will figure out a way to call it magical and revolutionary ._.
    01-12-2016 06:54 PM
    When a girl in your class searches for Mississippi River.... in Asia. LOL
    well that's funny and kinda sad in a way but I guess it's understandable since she's not from the states.
    01-12-2016 06:57 PM

Whinge seems like a funny word to tell someone. If I heard someone tell me that I think I'd laugh then ask what that means
    01-12-2016 07:01 PM
    You could have been a bit more cryptic to throw our friend from Orland in a loop...
    ;) don't worry I would of gotten it eventually
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-12-2016 07:02 PM
    ;) don't worry I would of gotten it eventually
    Woulda, coulda, shoulda....thank you for the first such comment in 2016...
    01-12-2016 07:03 PM
    Woulda, coulda, shoulda....thank you for the first such comment in 2016...

Only 12 days into the year and already I can't win one time
    01-12-2016 07:42 PM
    You know, you never win with a GF...even when winning isn't the objective of the conversation...

Posted via Xperia Z3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-12-2016 10:15 PM
    You know, you never win with a GF...even when winning isn't the objective of the conversation...

Posted via Xperia Z3

Oh I know that :p remember I had a gf :( once upon a time ;)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-12-2016 10:21 PM
    Oh I know that remember I had a gf :( once upon a time ;)
    So do we Sahib, so do we....wow two back to back easy targets, something is in the air.
    01-12-2016 10:56 PM

Posted via Xperia Z3
    A Woman Has The Last Word In Any Argument. Anything A Man Says After That Is The Beginning Of A New Argument!
    01-12-2016 10:57 PM
    Whinge seems like a funny word to tell someone. If I heard someone tell me that I think I'd laugh then ask what that means
    There's possibly two things you have to take into consideration. One is context. Two is if you're saying it correctly.

It's difficult to explain how the word sounds.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-13-2016 12:09 AM
    And here in the US of A it's called: "being American".

Not sure if I ever told you the story about the B&B I stayed in Paris the first time.

We were going over the reviews on TripAdvisor and we came across this one review by an American. He gave it a one because... Wait for it... The TV had only one English channel.

That tells me all I need to know...
    01-13-2016 12:13 AM
    So do we Sahib, so do we....wow two back to back easy targets, something is in the air.

Must be the smell of peoples trousers Mia was talking about ;)
    01-13-2016 01:08 AM
    There's possibly two things you have to take into consideration. One is context. Two is if you're saying it correctly.

It's difficult to explain how the word sounds.

I heard Jeremy from top gear saying the word. I found it quite funny 😁
    01-13-2016 01:09 AM
    I heard Jeremy from top gear saying the word. I found it quite funny 😁
    Last time I checked Clarkson is British, not Australian. The accents are different. I know most Americans can't tell the difference...

It sounds different from an Aussie.
    01-13-2016 01:20 AM
143,612 ... 47074708470947104711 ...