If anyone knows about rapes in the new year night in Germany, this is a video of someone bragging what they did to a girl...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-13-2016 09:46 AM
    Let's see how well it stacks up against the ineptitude of NJ Transit and the boorishness of your magnificent supervisor!

Oh and good morning to you as well.
    It is just me in clinic today...my colleague is scheduled off and one may have gotten sick die to "over work" yesterday - which i heard was a zoo.

Maybe things will run smoother with me by myself today...

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-13-2016 09:46 AM
    "you would have to be inferior to a doorknob".
    This made my morning so far. Funny line, 99...

worldspy99 likes this.
    01-13-2016 09:48 AM
    My lab mate laughed at one of my pronunciations 20 years ago. I had just arrived in USA and wasn't yet familiar with Murican yet. We were both getting our Masters degree and had taken the GRE and the difference in our English section scores was over 400 points. The guy had grown up here and only knew one language and yet his score was less than 50% of the maximum possible. He could pronounce that one word better than I could, didn't mean he knew the language that well, which also happened to be his mother tongue.... SMH.
    It's not his fault...Muricans do horrible in the 3 Rs of "readin', ritin', 'rithmatic (for non-Muricans - reading, writing and arithmetic)". The free schooling here is so-so at best and atrocious in poor neighborhoods.

01-13-2016 09:53 AM
    Mandarin, Arabic and Russian from what I hear are quite difficult to learn.
    Those are beasts i plan to stay away from learning...

01-13-2016 09:54 AM
    English has the most exceptions as rules. Other languages focus on the letter as a sound. So less of an issue compared to English.
    What kind of language has the MOST important rule to learn is this:

"There is an exception to every rule".

Once you see that, you should know you're up ****'s creek with a hole in the boat and Trump's hair as your method to plug it.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-13-2016 09:56 AM
    It is just me in clinic today...my colleague is scheduled off and one may have gotten sick die to "over work" yesterday - which i heard was a zoo.

Maybe things will run smoother with me by myself today...

Going to be "productive like a boss"?
    01-13-2016 09:56 AM
    Yup that was an interesting announcement yesterday. I was thinking of getting one for an audio player in the car.
    I thought about getting one but HTC has so much other **** i could buy now and be nostalgic over how they've gone to the dogs that I'll pass...

01-13-2016 09:57 AM
    Going to be "productive like a boss"?
    Gonna play my Jamaican SKA music and work through the day like a pro instead.

I only want to be "productive like a boss" here if they'll pay me like one...which will happen on the day of Sahib's bachelor party...

01-13-2016 09:59 AM
    English has the most exceptions as rules. Other languages focus on the letter as a sound. So less of an issue compared to English.
    Our main rule, in Southern Slaven's languages, is read exactly the way it's written. So if it's written 'drvo' (tree), you'll pronounce it simply as 'drvo'.

But it's the other grammer rules that make our language so complicated. So many terms and stuff that i have no idea if they even exist in english and have no idea how to name them.
    01-13-2016 10:36 AM
    You sure that's the case? Maybe we pronounce them wrong but we don't know since we all pronounce it like that? ;)
    I wasn't talking about that specifically. I know, Americans say Austria, Germans say sterreich and every language has it's own variation. But that's not what i was reffering to.
    I wanted to say that it's easier for us to learn and master foreign languages cause ours are so difficult.

Have you ever heard Albanians speaking Italian? You really can't see, or hear, the difference between them and native speaker.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-13-2016 10:40 AM

Have you ever heard Albanians speaking Italian? You really can't see, or hear, the difference between them and native speaker.
    Nope but Albanian language is so much different than any other language. It's not even remotely close to mine or your language. And Italian is one of the languages that's easy to master.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-13-2016 10:46 AM
    Our main rule, in Southern Slaven's languages, is read exactly the way it's written. So if it's written 'drvo' (tree), you'll pronounce it simply as 'drvo'.
    Not the case in Slovene language though ;)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-13-2016 10:47 AM
    I had a Syrian refugee in my class. I was teaching him Bosnian (equivalent to Russian) and he was teaching me Arabic.

One of the most complicated languages head to head. But since i know how to read and write Arabic it wasn't so hard for me. After 4 monhts or so i was able to make simple sentences.
    Now that they have moved from here i've forgot like 80% of what he taught me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-13-2016 10:48 AM
    Russian is one of the easiest to learn for us apparently. Not hard to guess since we can understand some of the words right away :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-13-2016 10:50 AM
    Not the case in Slovene language though ;)
    That is true, also i'm not sure about Macedonian?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-13-2016 10:51 AM
    That is true, also i'm not sure about Macedonian?
    Macedonian is Slavic language :)
    01-13-2016 10:53 AM
    Russian is one of the easiest to learn for us apparently. Not hard to guess since we can understand some of the words right away :)
    It's even easier to understand Czech folks.
    01-13-2016 10:53 AM
    Macedonian is Slavic language :)
    So is Slovenian, but that 'read as it is written' rule is not applied.
    That's what i was asking about :p
    01-13-2016 10:55 AM
    So is Slovenian, but that 'read as it is written' rule is not applied.
    That's what i was asking about
    Whoops, didn't see what you quoted. No idea for Macedonian but my guess would be no.
    01-13-2016 10:58 AM
    Well, the 8X is officially dead. What a sad day. I know dirt has been thrown on the M8, but I'm sorry to see the 8X go...

Would be nice if HTC decided to make a windows 10 version of the 8x called 9x !
    01-13-2016 11:14 AM
    Would be nice if HTC decided to make a windows 10 version of the 8x called 9x !
    Young man be thankful for the gift you're receiving... me not posting this heavyweight comeback comment for the opening you provided...

01-13-2016 11:21 AM
    This was a interesting read. I only know how to read ,write and speak English and Spanish ( Mexico )
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-13-2016 11:21 AM
    Young man be thankful for the gift you're receiving... me not posting this heavyweight comeback comment for the opening you provided...

Thanks ...i think 😊.
    01-13-2016 11:23 AM
    And i spent all this time thinking why haven't i found a girlfriend in such a long time.

Forgot to tell her to french kiss my armpit.

01-13-2016 11:24 AM
144,477 ... 47094710471147124713 ...