01-14-2016 08:04 AM
    I know Sport will disagree with me on this one.
    Oh yes, I will :D
    I can't be sure because I was born 6 years after we were our own country so I never experienced the Communism over here. I think we would have been better if we stayed out of Yugoslavia.
    The reason why our opinions differ is where we were at before going into Yugoslavia. We were the most developed country in YU, second was Croatia. Belgrade was center of everything so the money that was earned over here was sent to Belgrade. With that money the pushed forward the development of areas close to Belgrade and others that were underdeveloped, Bosia was one of then, no offence. So instead of spending money over here it was spent over Yugoslavia. So that's why it wasn't good for us. That's my view on it at least, some people here won't agree with me, grandfather is one of them but I don't care.
    01-14-2016 08:16 AM
    Oh yes, I will :D
    I can't be sure because I was born 6 years after we were our own country so I never experienced the Communism over here. I think we would have been better if we stayed out of Yugoslavia.
    The reason why our opinions differ is where we were at before going into Yugoslavia. We were the most developed country in YU, second was Croatia. Belgrade was center of everything so the money that was earned over here was sent to Belgrade. With that money the pushed forward the development of areas close to Belgrade and others that were underdeveloped, Bosia was one of then, no offence. So instead of spending money over here it was spent over Yugoslavia. So that's why it wasn't good for us. That's my view on it at least, some people here won't agree with me, grandfather is one of them but I don't care.
    No offence taken, that's pure reality. Everyone has their own reason for both agreeing and disagreeing. I assume your grandfather was raised in YU, and that's the reason he feels the way he does. You guys have always had, not perfect, but always better both financial and ethnical situation there, and it's normal that you wanted independecy.
    On the other side, here, in Bosnia, things weren't so great, but they sure were better than now. At least we had all of our factories working and making profits, we even made god damn fighter jets in Mostar. Now all that has been 'privatised', fully legaly, and succesfully, yup - my a**. Your country can't have a great life standard when your politicans have an average wage of 2600 € while the average worker has around 400€ (and trust me, it's even lower than that), their pensions are 1100€, while others have around 150€. You get the point.

Oh, also my grandfather was part of the Communist party, and was kinda high ranked in our area, and had s*** load of money, lol. He still has Tito's portrait on the wall, over the place he sits. And he had a huge influence in my childhood, and still has, that's where my affection to communism comes from i guess, lol.
    Sport Driver and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-14-2016 08:29 AM
    Which movie is this advertising? - 9GAG

Stuff like this just make me less interested in this movie.
    01-14-2016 08:34 AM
    I can not do that, cause i don't eat fast food and therefor i can't get you a pic of one.
    Bread that is healthy to eat is not fast food!
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-14-2016 08:57 AM
    Bread that is healthy to eat is not fast food!
    Some people do feel that no bread is healthy...
    01-14-2016 11:10 AM
    Some people do feel that no bread is healthy...
    I do feel and strongly believe that the less bread youeat the healthier you are.
    But again i haven't completely removed it from my menu, i don't eat it that much.
    01-14-2016 11:24 AM
    I do feel and strongly believe that the less bread youeat the healthier you are.
    But again i haven't completely removed it from my menu, i don't eat it that much.
    If it's cheap store bought bread I'll agree with you. The amount of extra crap in it is probably what's unhealthy about it.

However, proper made bread contains many good things in it. There absolutely nothing wrong with eating bread. We've done it for thousands of years. For many in the past it was pretty much their diet that sustained then.

Not that I'm thinking that people in the past had it good as that's untrue. Many died young mostly due to disease and malnutrition.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-14-2016 11:56 AM
    This truly sickens me.

https://atlasmonitor.wordpress.com/2...ne-conspiracy/

The university should hang it's head in shame. The only thing it's doing it's is giving her credentials that she doesn't deserve.

Worst part is that she'll use then to become an 'expert' because she has a PhD. The fact that it's in humanities will elude people I'm sure. She'll just call herself Dr. And everyone will agree with her. Totally sicking.

Have I mentioned there's a huge anti-Vax crowd in Australia?

I can't believe how dumb our western culture has become sometimes.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-14-2016 12:03 PM
    This truly sickens me.

The university should hang it's head in shame. The only thing it's doing it's is giving her credentials that she doesn't deserve.

Worst part is that she'll use then to become an 'expert' because she has a PhD. The fact that it's in humanities will elude people I'm sure. She'll just call herself Dr. And everyone will agree with her. Totally sicking.

I have not read the whole thing. But from what i have i can see it's about those idiots who are fighting vaccination. Personally i'm a fan of conspiracy theories, just cause they can be interesting and funny from time to time. And let's be clear, i don't trust pharmacy industry about everything. But this here is just nonsense and someone trying to get their names outhere by any means possible.

How the f*** a vaccine can cause authism, it last like a half of a second to get it done.
    If that's the truth, then let's all never take pennicilin again and die from some stupid a** disease.

Here in Balcans people are not even seriously considring or paying any attention to those who oppose vaccines. Just like that. You guys should try that.
    01-14-2016 12:37 PM
    If it's cheap store bought bread I'll agree with you. The amount of extra crap in it is probably what's unhealthy about it.

However, proper made bread contains many good things in it. There absolutely nothing wrong with eating bread. We've done it for thousands of years. For many in the past it was pretty much their diet that sustained then.

Not that I'm thinking that people in the past had it good as that's untrue. Many died young mostly due to disease and malnutrition.
    I hardly ever buy bread from the stores. And of course it has some good ingredients in it, but over consuming any kind of bread can't be good. Ad that's what i'm talking about. People think they're not eating it too much, but in fact most of them are. Combine that with all the junk food available, what you get is increased hart attack rates and obesity.
    01-14-2016 12:41 PM
    Well this is just wonderful.
    Some crazy app messes up everything.

For some reason it changed the name of Rammstein's Ich tut dir weh into, well, that. I have no clue what that actually means.

Last edited by Rose640; 01-14-2016 at 01:01 PM.
    01-14-2016 12:51 PM
    This truly sickens me.

How can this even be accepted?! Has the university lose thier minds?. I'm no expert but I know vaccine have keep many deadly illnesses at bay and keep people from dying .this will enable people who buy into this.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-14-2016 02:34 PM
    Man i'm really missing that 'Back to top' button on these forums.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-14-2016 02:54 PM
    01-14-2016 03:24 PM
    I hardly ever buy bread from the stores. And of course it has some good ingredients in it, but over consuming any kind of bread can't be good. Ad that's what i'm talking about. People think they're not eating it too much, but in fact most of them are. Combine that with all the junk food available, what you get is increased hart attack rates and obesity.
    I rather eat everything in moderation :p that way I don't exclude myself from any food :) I like bread too but I don't eat a lot
    01-14-2016 04:48 PM
    Found Sahib, i saw Laura earlier on Twitter but i couln't find you Mia. Got lost in all those posts.
    I look like that except I don't have my green scarf or my red vest :p
    01-14-2016 04:50 PM
    I started from the last page and worked back, and I was halfway when I stopped.

I might post a photo and see what Sahib will notice.
    I'll notice the watch for sure ;p
    01-14-2016 04:52 PM
    I'll notice the watch for sure ;p

Check the thread ;)
    01-14-2016 07:00 PM
    Check the thread ;)

Now I really need to check ! I wonder what I'll see
    01-14-2016 08:21 PM
    Now I really need to check ! I wonder what I'll see
    You won't see a watch, that's for sure.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    01-14-2016 11:14 PM
    Ah, kids...(NSFW)

https://plus.google.com/108663011287...ts/5xqXngoUh6d

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-14-2016 11:45 PM

I saw the tail :P guilty
    azcruz and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-14-2016 11:46 PM

Watch??? What watch??? I didn't see a watch...
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-14-2016 11:50 PM
    I saw the tail guilty
    At least your looking in the right area....
    01-14-2016 11:51 PM
144,448 ... 47134714471547164717 ...