Speaking of drama, you still have the Peppy Le Pew coworker we told you to stick an air freshener on his desk so he'd stop smelling up the office?

Posted approved via Moto Maxx
    BO boy is in another building and I don't deal with him much.

The guy on the other side of my desk is another problem in the other direction. He wears too much perfume stuff and makes me sneeze.

Currently someone has some medicine smelly stuff that makes my eyes water. Haven't figured out who's using it. There are some unwell people about and one of the girls on the other side wears too much perfume some times.

No idea how I got this sensitive but for some reason me and perfume don't get along well. Especially if it's over the top.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-2016 03:32 PM
    Speaking of drama, you still have the Peppy Le Pew coworker we told you to stick an air freshener on his desk so he'd stop smelling up the office?

We've got one of our own smelly guys at the gym. Don't get me wrong, we all smell badly there, cause it's a gym, i know. But this guy is unreal.
    You literally can't pass by him, not to mention how hard for him is to find himself a spotter.

I have a theory of my own, that he baths only in times of the full moon.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-19-2016 04:19 PM
    Most of these guys I've never heard off. Then again I don't listen to much rock
    You should go ahead and listen to some of the Ozzy's stuff.
    01-19-2016 04:22 PM
    What the heck is 'infraction'?
    01-19-2016 04:24 PM
    BO boy is in another building and I don't deal with him much.

The guy on the other side of my desk is another problem in the other direction. He wears too much perfume stuff and makes me sneeze.

Currently someone has some medicine smelly stuff that makes my eyes water. Haven't figured out who's using it. There are some unwell people about and one of the girls on the other side wears too much perfume some times.

No idea how I got this sensitive but for some reason me and perfume don't get along well. Especially if it's over the top.
    That's too much stinky **** to deal with. I don't like to wear any Cologne because I don't need no patients or other staff people lusting at me. Personally, I'd stick one of those conspicuous air fresheners on my desk that you can twist and leave open.

Don't care whose spirits get crushed, but funk at work is not cool. I remember we've got one colleague whose got a funk and they got her a gift set with shower gel and body spray for her birthday and the funk disappeared. Some days I don't know what's worse re...BO or drowning in perfume...

01-19-2016 04:34 PM
    Now you are beginning to sound like Sahib just a tad bit...another 20K posts more and I can confirm my suspicions!
    Nope. Betcha when those loans hit home for Sahib, he'll start to sound like the rest of us...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-2016 04:36 PM
    Missed a great gig tonight. But, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Thursday is my 18. and i have to go out with my friends, and, well, pay for the drinks. And we drink alot. And there's like 15 of us. Drinking from 8 pm to 3 am.
    You get the point.
    01-19-2016 04:56 PM
    Saw a Z5(Premium?) in the wild just now. Looks nice but the miniscule camera improvements makes it a non buy for me.

01-19-2016 05:44 PM
    An era that started with the HTC Mozart ended today. There are no WPs in my house.

That's life, i guess. Maybe for nostalgia I'll grab a 925 on T-Mobile, but for right now I don't own a WP.

01-19-2016 05:45 PM
    An era that started with the HTC Mozart ended today. There are no WPs in my house.

That's life, i guess. Maybe for nostalgia I'll grab a 925 on T-Mobile, but for right now I don't own a WP.

You can always have your grey Lumia 925 back :-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-2016 05:52 PM
    Here's to a better batting average in 2016!
    Spring training is in full swing Sahib!
    Let's see if I make it this time ;)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-2016 07:06 PM
    You should go ahead and listen to some of the Ozzy's stuff.
    I know who he is but I'm not into his music :) there is some rock music I like like breaking Benjamin ,skillet , trapt, green day , all American reject , , linkin park . Saliva , loudmouth , finger eleven , papa roach , three days grace , and rage against the machine.
    01-19-2016 07:15 PM
    Man you still don't read well... Or you forget how to interpret.

I was suggesting you listen to more music to learn about it. Broaden your music pallet. Listen to some older stuff to lean about it.

In no way was I suggesting anything else.

Are you a touch sensitive today?
    My mistake. I was assuming that's what you were getting at but I figured I'd go with my second thought which was obviously incorrect.

What I wanted to say was that for me how would I find an artist like him if I don't know a certain rock artist exists . I could use the Internet and search up older rock artist but then I would have to look up what songs to listen to get me into that artist.
    01-19-2016 07:25 PM
    I'm kicking myself that I missed their concert recently
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-19-2016 07:26 PM

Miss my Mozart. Microsoft gave it to me as a gift...
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-19-2016 07:28 PM
    Miss my Mozart. Microsoft gave it to me as a gift...
    I liked mine. Quirky as hell but really nice. HTC put a ****ty camera in it as usual. I did the manual upgrade too where i dropped a 32GB memory card in there and it ran pretty nice.

HTC just reminds me of an ex of mine...does really nice stuff you like, and then does some **** to remind you as to why she's an ex now...SMH...

azcruz, sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-19-2016 08:03 PM
    You can always have your grey Lumia 925 back :-)
    Well see what happens. I may want to downsize to 3 devices and move the Sony to get a G4, but i haven't made up my mind yet.

01-19-2016 08:04 PM
    Let's see if I make it this time ;)
    He needs two years in the minor leagues...maybe the Pacific Coast league...there are good hitters' parks there to inflate your average and your confidence...

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    01-19-2016 08:06 PM

Thursday is my 18. and i have to go out with my friends, and, well, pay for the drinks. And we drink alot. And there's like 15 of us. Drinking from 8 pm to 3 am.
    You get the point.
    Have fun. You get to be 18 only once. It is overrated as hell to some degree, but it is still fun. Enjoy.

N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    01-19-2016 08:07 PM
    Well see what happens. I may want to downsize to 3 devices and move the Sony to get a G4, but i haven't made up my mind yet.

Sahib might get to first base before you end up getting rid of your Z3
    01-19-2016 08:35 PM
    Sahib might get to first base before you end up getting rid of your Z3
    And if i sell my Z3 before he gets to 1B again, I'll send you a hoodie with the words "Eat Some Humble Pie..." and a picture of a crow on it...

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    01-19-2016 08:42 PM
    You know, I wish that someone with some common sense had pushed to make the cameras on the Z3 and Moto Maxx more capable. They're OK, but outside of the camera, these are two really, really good phones.

As much as everyone is pushing the biometrics as the next hot thing, i really miss Nokia here...at least they were putting out updates to their cameras. It seems like we have to upgrade every year overall hardware handsets to get good cameras out of the box. Nobody thinks it's important to tweak the cameras after they're in the wild.

The Maxx and the Z3 especially have good enough sensors where software tweaks cane make them shine. Are they Note 5/G4 level? Nope, but can be really solid. Guess anything for OEMs to keep their bands in our pockets, right?

Capitalism at its finest...

N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-19-2016 08:48 PM
    My mistake. I was assuming that's what you were getting at but I figured I'd go with my second thought which was obviously incorrect.

What I wanted to say was that for me how would I find an artist like him if I don't know a certain rock artist exists . I could use the Internet and search up older rock artist but then I would have to look up what songs to listen to get me into that artist.
    The era you're looking for in this instance is the 60s to 70s. I think you'll be surprised how many songs you may know. You might not know the groups but you recognise the music.

Groups and artists from this time are all the big names of old rock and roll.

What you need to do is just listen. You don't have to like everything (no one likes everything).

Here's a list to get you started:

Beatles - Sgt Pepper's Lonely Club Band, Revolver, Magical Mystery Tour, The White Album, etc...

Rolling Stones -Aftermath, Beggars Banquet, etc..

Led Zeppelin - All albums but for starters try their fourth album (IV)

The Eagles - Hotel California

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

Jimmy Hendrix

Steppenwolf - Born to be Wild

The Who

The Doors

Eric Clapton

There's more but I don't want to overwhelm you.
    01-20-2016 12:25 AM
    You know, I wish that someone with some common sense had pushed to make the cameras on the Z3 and Moto Maxx more capable. They're OK, but outside of the camera, these are two really, really good phones.

As much as everyone is pushing the biometrics as the next hot thing, i really miss Nokia here...at least they were putting out updates to their cameras. It seems like we have to upgrade every year overall hardware handsets to get good cameras out of the box. Nobody thinks it's important to tweak the cameras after they're in the wild.

The Maxx and the Z3 especially have good enough sensors where software tweaks cane make them shine. Are they Note 5/G4 level? Nope, but can be really solid. Guess anything for OEMs to keep their bands in our pockets, right?

Capitalism at its finest...

I do wonder if we'll ever see an upgradable phone.

I'm curious to see what Nokia brings out this year if they bring out anything at all that is.

If it sells in the EU and its good I may consider it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-20-2016 12:27 AM

You get the point.
    Enjoy 18!
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    01-20-2016 12:29 AM
144,463 ... 47204721472247234724 ...