Only when the official update is rolled out.
    That probably won't happen until the democrats and republicans announce their presidential nominees at the earliest...
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-11-2016 05:53 PM
    So far in using the m8 for the past two day I've noted...not a damn thing has changed since I last used a Windows phone as a daily driver.

Sigh.
    02-11-2016 05:54 PM
    So far in using the m8 for the past two day I've noted...not a damn thing has changed since I last used a Windows phone as a daily driver.

Sigh.
    Well then...
    Hello Moto!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-11-2016 05:59 PM
    That probably won't happen until the democrats and republicans announce their presidential nominees at the earliest...
    Which is fine with me...
    02-11-2016 06:00 PM
    Well then...
    Hello Moto!
    Like I have much choice...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-11-2016 06:02 PM
    Which is fine with me...
    I'm fine with waiting to see what the official update looks like, not what politician each side nominates...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    02-11-2016 06:03 PM
    I'm fine with waiting to see what the official update looks like, not what politician each side nominates...

At this time I don't care who wins ....as long as it's not a certain someone who wants to build a wall
    02-11-2016 08:49 PM
    A lot of folks are complaining how their 640's speaker stopped working. So far, i had no trouble with it at all, alltought i don't use it that much, that is almost never.
    But i had, and still have other, OS related issues since i've upgraded to WM10.

My fathers 640 is running flawlessly
    02-11-2016 08:51 PM
    I'll give windows 10 credit - on standby, the battery life is tremendous. But once you start to use it, it drains battery as much as these politicians drain out hope from the voting populous...

I gotta hand it to you, only you would find a way to use cellphones and politicians together :p
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    02-11-2016 08:52 PM
    8.1? Some weird stuff happend to me. I can't sync it to my PC via USB cable nor can i get the glance to work. Don't know if it's only me. I tried with Lumia Help on twitter but they're ignorant as hell, All they've asked me was stuff like 'Have you used the USB cable that came in the box? Have you checked if they were working? Have you tried different PC?' Like i wouldn't do any of these before asking them for help.

Maybe its the software you are using to sync your phone and computer up ?
    02-11-2016 08:54 PM
    I gotta hand it to you, only you would find a way to use cellphones and politicians together :p
    Gotta be slick with the analogies man, makes life interesting...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-11-2016 09:55 PM
    At this time I don't care who wins ....as long as it's not a certain someone who wants to build a wall
    If you're worried about them building a wall, you're worrying about the wrong thing...

Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    02-11-2016 09:56 PM
    Gotta be slick with the analogies man, makes life interesting...

It does :p I don't disagree. Anything to make the day less boring
    02-12-2016 01:02 PM
    If you're worried about them building a wall, you're worrying about the wrong thing...

Of course it's not but its what garnered the attention of how ridiculous it is
    02-12-2016 01:03 PM
    Man its a pain shopping for jeans now. It's all complicated. I don't understand boot cut , slim fit, loose fit. Loose cut fit. ,relaxed , slim strait, skinny it's all confusing
    Rose640 likes this.
    02-12-2016 08:26 PM
    Man its a pain shopping for jeans now. It's all complicated. I don't understand boot cut , slim fit, loose fit. Loose cut fit. ,relaxed , slim strait, skinny it's all confusing
    Meh, I try them and take the ones that fit best
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-13-2016 12:43 AM
    So in other words you finally know what it's like for women...
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    02-13-2016 02:19 AM
    I don't have those problems, i always get the slim fit ones, slim fit everything. And picking them doesn't take longer than 15 minutes.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    02-13-2016 08:38 AM
    Ok to update you a bit how my school is going, or not exactly my school but my choosing of what to study. I have to decide to the 4th March. So yesterday and today we had 3 options to visit facultys we are interested. Yesterday I went with friends to engineering and electrical engineering. And today I went to radiography. The one that's kind of out is engineering. Don't really feel it, don't know why.

Than is electrical engineering. That's more like it, seems very interesting and closer to what I would like. Presentation was nice, we saw some cool stuff, especially in robotics and some interesting stuff from employers the faculty cooperates with, we saw a headlight of Lamborghini Hurracan :D
    uploadfromtaptalk1455395636410.jpg

And last, radiography. Love the work, job wouldn't be too hard to find and the presentation of it was great. But it's the only one that is questionable if I can get on it, I would have to be really good at final exams.
    02-13-2016 02:36 PM
    And as said in previous post, we were looking at facultys with friends yesterday and the day ended in Kino. We went to see Deadpool :D Quite liked the movie, the humor in it but it was a bit bloody for me(don't take kids to watch it). That was my first experience with anything from comics. Never watched Batman, Spiderman, etc. Not my kind of thing, I thought but if they are as funny I might have to reconsider them... :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-13-2016 02:40 PM
    So in other words you finally know what it's like for women...
    Im sure it's hard for them too, I have two sisters who do shopping and it take a while. Though, what does that have to do with me trying to find jeans. My point I was trying to get at is why does it have to be so hard just to find a good pair of jeans.
    02-13-2016 04:23 PM
    Meh, I try them and take the ones that fit best
    Same here but then you realize the the price is 35$ for one pair of jeans that's just crazy
    02-13-2016 04:25 PM
    I don't have those problems, i always get the slim fit ones, slim fit everything. And picking them doesn't take longer than 15 minutes.
    That's good, I have some slim fit but I like to have variety :p
    02-13-2016 04:26 PM
    Ok to update you a bit how my school is going, or not exactly my school but my choosing of what to study. I have to decide to the 4th March. So yesterday and today we had 3 options to visit facultys we are interested. Yesterday I went with friends to engineering and electrical engineering. And today I went to radiography. The one that's kind of out is engineering. Don't really feel it, don't know why.

Than is electrical engineering. That's more like it, seems very interesting and closer to what I would like. Presentation was nice, we saw some cool stuff, especially in robotics and some interesting stuff from employers the faculty cooperates with, we saw a headlight of Lamborghini Hurracan :D
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1455395636410.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	122219

And last, radiography. Love the work, job wouldn't be too hard to find and the presentation of it was great. But it's the only one that is questionable if I can get on it, I would have to be really good at final exams.
    That's just a headlight :o that's cool !
    02-13-2016 04:28 PM
    And as said in previous post, we were looking at facultys with friends yesterday and the day ended in Kino. We went to see Deadpool :D Quite liked the movie, the humor in it but it was a bit bloody for me(don't take kids to watch it). That was my first experience with anything from comics. Never watched Batman, Spiderman, etc. Not my kind of thing, I thought but if they are as funny I might have to reconsider them... :)
    You'll be disappointed;) batman has more of a dark serious tone . Spider-Man is a lot less serious then batman but not as funny as deadpool. To be honest I don't think there has been a funny marvel or DC movie maybe Antman
    Laura Knotek and Sport Driver like this.
    02-13-2016 04:32 PM
143,613 ... 47554756475747584759 ...