Good luck!

I like basketball and football, but I've never had much interest in baseball. Baseball is boring to me, since it is so slow-paced.
    Baseball is a very interesting sport. I get the slow paced Knock against it, and MLB has done some stuff to make the games overall slower (except for when the Boston Red Sox play the Yankees). Funny enough one of the first few games I watched when I was trying to understand the sport was a perfect game in 1999. It was after understood the rarity of it I was like "man, that was cool - wish I had taped it..."

G4 Approved
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-04-2016 08:13 AM
    Aint gonna happen...
    You mean this is now in the same category as finding world peace and common sense + good management skills for my supervisor?

Now I feel a little sad...

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-04-2016 08:15 AM
    Got passport?
    From JFK sometimes deals are better to Heathrow than LAX!
    Only if you're paying for it...

G4 Approved
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-04-2016 08:16 AM
    Was almost tempted to list my 1520 for sale... but I think I wanna keep it.
    You may want to hold onto that for a little longer...

G4 Approved
    You mean this is now in the same category as finding world peace and common sense + good management skills for my supervisor?

Now I feel a little sad...

G4 Approved
    World peace and common sense are attainable.
    Your supervisor is in a different league.
    And as far as the Thanks button is concerned...
    Haters gonna hate....
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    Only if you're paying for it...

G4 Approved
    Just like the Thanks button.... Ain't gonna happen😀
    04-04-2016 08:17 AM
    Morning folks. Gonna eat this chocolate muffin and jump into the work day.

G4 Approved
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-04-2016 08:17 AM
    Morning folks. Gonna eat this chocolate muffin and jump into the work day.

G4 Approved
    Morning... isn't it like 9AM already???
    04-04-2016 08:18 AM
    OMG! Did they bring they Thanks button back?

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Lol I Was looking for it too :p
    04-04-2016 08:44 AM
    Evening gang... Got home from work tonight at around 11:20pm and remembered I had only a little under 40 minutes left of the Doom Closed Beta.. Jumped in and got my frag on, and then right at the strike of midnight, like Cinderella, poof! It was gone..... :(

Can't wait for the full game in May. May 13th, to be exact. Friday.... The 13th!!!

They so did that on purpose;) just don't let salt spill 😛
    04-04-2016 08:46 AM
    Another Monday morning. I am looking forward to the weekend already !
    04-04-2016 08:48 AM
    List it in the Marketplace. It should go fast.
    I might do that.. I'm usually pretty lazy about selling stuff. But these auto part sales got me slightly motivated this morning. Cha-ching!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-04-2016 09:08 AM
    Really???
    Yea... why, you wanna buy it?
    04-04-2016 09:08 AM
    Yea... why, you wanna buy it?
    No 1020 for me...I have a case sitting around. PM me the price, I have a friend who has a 1020 which he uses as a camera.
    MSFTisMIA and Ed Boland like this.
    04-04-2016 09:13 AM
    Just like the Thanks button.... Ain't gonna happen😀
    Yup. This is in the same category as improvements for my supervisor for sure...

G4 Approved
    04-04-2016 09:41 AM
    I'm at a point where I'm fed up with OEMs who make good hardware and ****ty software. Just sayin'...

G4 Approved
    Ed Boland and sahib lopez like this.
    04-04-2016 09:51 AM
    Wanna become an Ambassador over at imore?
    Rob asked me about this a while back. I told him I'd rather keep things the way they are. I do visit iMore to keep up with the iOS news and such, but I don't really frequent the forums over there that much like I do here. He mentioned maybe doing ambassador for both as a "switch hitter", but I don't really want to try that and not be able to keep up with any expectations, or have anyone over there feel like I'm not doing my part. With work, and my personal hobbies (guitar/keyboard/synth music recording etc, and of course PC gaming!) taking up a lot of my free time, I have hard enough time over here trying to meet quotas and help people when and where I can lol

Even though I've moved back to iPhone as my daily driver platform, I'm still a Windows guy! That'll never change. Like I was telling Rob; while I do know iPhone/iPad and iOS inside and out, (I've been an iOS user since the beginning: I've had the original iPhone, the original iPad, the iPhone 3G, the iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S, and now the iPhone 6S Plus and the iPad Air 2) over here on the Windows side of things, I'm more of a tech/power user. I've only been using Microsoft products and building IBM/PC based systems since the DOS days. (eg. before Windows, and before the Internet!) I've built every desktop computer that's ever been running in my house (except for laptops and tablets!) from the ground up. I was building PCs back in the day way before the "Plug and Play" era (or "Plug and Pray" is what we used to say!) where we had to manually configure hardware to work with IRQ and DMA jumper switches. (man, we've come a long way!) So yeah, I do kinda know what I'm doing.. like I was telling Rob, while it's not my profession these days, I didn't attend ITT back in the 90's to learn how to bake cupcakes!

With Apple and iOS on the other hand, I'm more like a regular user. Sure, I know all the iOS settings and what they do, and know all the tricks and shortcuts of the OS, but when something breaks, I'm left waiting for Apple to fix it just like everyone else! lol
    04-04-2016 09:58 AM
    I'm at a point where I'm fed up with OEMs who make good hardware and ****ty software. Just sayin'...

G4 Approved
    This is why I love iPhone! ;)
    04-04-2016 09:59 AM
    No 1020 for me...I have a case sitting around. PM me the price, I have a friend who has a 1020 which he uses as a camera.
    You said "really?" to my mentioning of "thinking about selling my 1520".
    04-04-2016 10:00 AM
    Baseball is a very interesting sport. I get the slow paced Knock against it, and MLB has done some stuff to make the games overall slower (except for when the Boston Red Sox play the Yankees). Funny enough one of the first few games I watched when I was trying to understand the sport was a perfect game in 1999. It was after understood the rarity of it I was like "man, that was cool - wish I had taped it..."

G4 Approved
    Being from Boston, The game I wish I had taped was in 2004... any Red Sox fan knows the game I am speaking of :D

Game four of the 2004 World Series, where the Red Sox came back from losing the first 3 games, (0-3 deficit - best of seven) to WIN the next four; the 4th game, shutting out the New York Yankees, then going on to beat the Cardinals and winning the 2004 World Series! Thereby effectively breaking the 86 year "Curse of the Bambino".... OMG, my mom and I actually cried that night sitting on the couch together... what a game.....
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    04-04-2016 10:21 AM
    The game I wish I had taped
    Of course we really don't have to worry about "taping things" any more these days... YouTube FTW! :P
    04-04-2016 10:54 AM
    Busy day indeed....almost forgot that I am test driving my SP3 Pro today!!
    04-04-2016 11:39 AM
    This is why I love iPhone! ;)
    I've been fed up with Apple, that's why I haven't owned one since 2012...

G4 Approved
    Ed Boland likes this.
    04-04-2016 11:45 AM
    Being from Boston, The game I wish I had taped was in 2004... any Red Sox fan knows the game I am speaking of :D

Game four of the 2004 World Series, where the Red Sox came back from losing the first 3 games, (0-3 deficit - best of seven) to WIN the next four; the 4th game, shutting out the New York Yankees, then going on to beat the Cardinals and winning the 2004 World Series! Thereby effectively breaking the 86 year "Curse of the Bambino".... OMG, my mom and I actually cried that night sitting on the couch together... what a game.....
    I used to live by Yankee Stadium and I remember the game 7 from that series. My bedroom window overlooked the above ground #4 train and I could see the nosebleed seats from the stadium and overlooked one of the main package garages nearby. Yup, close enough to hear the road of the crowd...literally.

When Boston had the game in hand I'd never heard the Stadium so...quiet. I'll never forget that.

G4 Approved
    04-04-2016 11:48 AM
    Busy day indeed....almost forgot that I am test driving my SP3 Pro today!!
    Don't crash it now...(just kidding, of course)

G4 Approved
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-04-2016 11:49 AM
144,455 ... 48244825482648274828 ...