WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's a frosty one this morning!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421737953837.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421737953837.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey Ed, since you like guitar music I thought I would pass on one of my favourite Canadian bands (I'm Canadian...). They unfortunately no longer exist as a band but I'll recommend two albums I like of theirs.

Group name - The Tea Party
Albums to check - The Edges of Twilight / Transmission

The lead singer/guitarist has perfect pitch. The music is quite eclectic but has great guitar licks.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Have you picked up a bug or something? There's lots of people sick at my work. I'm just getting over a head cold myself. I almost feel normal today.

I have a cold. It is more of the stress of the grind over the past few months, coupled with a hit in my diet.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a cold. It is more of the stress of the grind over the past few months, coupled with a hit in my diet.

The cold doesn't help I'm sure. I've felt run down the last two weeks and a bit so it wears on you.

What did you do to your diet? Reduced calories?

Of course stress doesn't help either. I sometimes wonder how you can keep doing what you do. I'd probably go crazy.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Hey Ed, since you like guitar music I thought I would pass on one of my favourite Canadian bands (I'm Canadian...). They unfortunately no longer exist as a band but I'll recommend two albums I like of theirs.

Group name - The Tea Party
Albums to check - The Edges of Twilight / Transmission

The lead singer/guitarist has perfect pitch. The music is quite eclectic but has great guitar licks.

Cool, thx. I'll check em out..

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Hope you get to feeling better. Stress can definitely take it's toll on your body. Take it from someone who works in a restaurant 65 hours/6 days a week.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Me too. Even I haven't given attention to this game lately, otherwise I would've surely crossed 2k crowns. I started playing a few days ago(2 attacks on an average each day). Before that I wasn't playing it for almost a week. Anyways, its time you start giving attention to your castle.
Yeah, I need to re-do my keep. Start from scratch I guess..

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Cool, thx. I'll check em out..

I haven't checked to see if any of their stuff is on streaming music or not. The lead singer looks a bit like a young Jim Morrison and some people said he had a similar attitude but I never got that from him.

The band is slightly alternative and they use a variety of instruments because the singer can pretty much play any instrument.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3