google apps for me I have no need for them on my desktop. Other people most likely will enjoy having them
    04-25-2016 12:14 PM
    Terms and conditions state " only available to U.S, Canada and Puerto Rico" so it can still come to the us😁

I'll say this once but to poke fun at Mia .... I told you it was coming :p
    04-25-2016 12:15 PM
    I thought you would brag about MMS working on your VZW M8 :-)
    Didn't fix that yet. Only fixed the Maxx. The M8 is on the to-do list for the next weekend.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-25-2016 12:58 PM
    I'll say this once but to poke fun at Mia .... I told you it was coming :p
    Good call. Wasn't sure if they'd really do it for US, but i guess they did.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-25-2016 12:58 PM
    Looks like the 950xl deal came online to the U.S hehe looks like I'm getting a new phone !!! ☺
    Damn if I had the extra money up front, I'd be all over that!
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    04-25-2016 01:23 PM
    04-25-2016 01:39 PM
    Damn if I had the extra money up front, I'd be all over that!

It helps that I'm splitting it with my sister so I only pay 313$ instead of the regular price
    04-25-2016 02:14 PM
    What Nexus devices? The new ones are Type C the older ones are Micro B.

Google sells a Type C to A on their store which works.

Not sure about older devices.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-25-2016 02:50 PM
    For older devices this seems to work.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MOFRED%C2%A...pUvbUpU3471031
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-25-2016 02:52 PM
    Man I cant even talk to a friend without getting her bf upset. Sahib can win anymore lol. Either I stuck in the friend zone or have to make sure my female friends are okay with me talking with them.
    Rose640 likes this.
    04-25-2016 03:01 PM
    The best audio setup I've had so far was my Z3 and the Sony noise cancelling pair. Because it was electronic (built into the Z3), it was great. Swapped over some Sony ear tips from my SBH 20 and i was in heaven. Only drawback was it's the around the back of the head loop design i don't like. I still have the ear phones because they work the same way with my Z3 tablet compact, but they sound terrible in normal 3.5mm jacks.

So I'm still looking. Maybe i get another Marley's. The cans are great. I liked their in ears too but they couldn't hack my kind of daily abuse as well as I'd like.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    I've got Happy Plugs, I think that's what they're called. But I don't believe they're original. I payed only 7$ for them, while they cost much more on their official website.
    I was thinking of ditching the 3.5mm headphones and getting a USB ones, huh? I've heard that the sound is much better with those.
    04-25-2016 03:01 PM
    Which Zeppelin song?
    Oh, standard, Stairway to Heaven and Whole Lotta Love. I listened to few others as well, I just can't remember now.
    04-25-2016 03:03 PM
    Man, i haven't played any Lynyrd Skynyrd in a minute...maybe i need to go on another 70s folkish inspired binge...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    That's pretty much the same situation here. Spent the evening listening to some classic rock. As I said, nice for a change.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-25-2016 03:09 PM
    Man I cant even talk to a friend without getting her bf upset. Sahib can win anymore lol. Either I stuck in the friend zone or have to make sure my female friends are okay with me talking with them.
    Why wouldn't they be OK with you talking to them? Maybe if you wouldn't try hitting on them that often they would have no problems
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-25-2016 03:17 PM
    I had a nice nap, I have to do this more often. I really need as much sleep as I can get, 'cause the stupid bird will wake me up at 6 am. I swear a god I'm gonna end up in a nuthouse if this doesn't end soon.
    04-25-2016 03:19 PM
    Forgot to tell you guys that it snowed today. Yup. Not so much though, but still, snow in April. It's almost May and it snowed. That probably means I'll have to take my thick jacket out of the closet for the 1st of May.
    04-25-2016 03:54 PM
    Oh, you'll figure this one out. I had a comment, but I'll leave it be, frankly...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    04-25-2016 03:55 PM
    Oh, you'll figure this one out. I had a comment, but I'll leave it be, frankly...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    You, trying to be nice to Sahib? Now that's a nice gesture early in the week :-)
    04-25-2016 06:19 PM
    I had a nice nap, I have to do this more often. I really need as much sleep as I can get, 'cause the stupid bird will wake me up at 6 am. I swear a god I'm gonna end up in a nuthouse if this doesn't end soon.
    I had a nap on the couch this afternoon as well. Must've been dreaming or something.. woke up thinking it was 6:30 a.m. When actually it was p.m.
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and Rose640 like this.
    04-25-2016 06:20 PM
    You, trying to be nice to Sahib? Now that's a nice gesture early in the week :-)
    I had my fun this morning. He timed me right to get a freebie.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-25-2016 06:26 PM
    I had a nap on the couch this afternoon as well. Must've been dreaming or something.. woke up thinking it was 6:30 a.m. When actually it was p.m.
    Must have been a good nap. I've had a few iPadding moments where mixing up the time was a common occurrence...

N_LaRUE and Ed Boland like this.
    04-25-2016 06:27 PM
    Trying to get the hotel reservation done for this weekend is turning out to be a nightmare...
    04-25-2016 06:44 PM
    Today was a weird yet helpful day...

Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-25-2016 09:47 PM
    Forgot to tell you guys that it snowed today. Yup. Not so much though, but still, snow in April. It's almost May and it snowed. That probably means I'll have to take my thick jacket out of the closet for the 1st of May.
    Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    04-25-2016 11:20 PM
    Oh, standard, Stairway to Heaven and Whole Lotta Love. I listened to few others as well, I just can't remember now.
    I was worried there when I just saw Stairway to Heaven at first... Nice song but so over played.

I do like it but I prefer so many of their other songs. Depends on my mood though.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-25-2016 11:22 PM
144,453 ... 48894890489148924893 ...