Mini review of what?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-29-2016 12:47 PM
    Mini review of what?
    The 950. He just got one.

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Laura Knotek and Ed Boland like this.
    04-29-2016 12:51 PM
    Stonehenge is definitely on my to do list. I have no plans to tarry in London too long if i end up over there...i deal with enough overpricing here in NYC as is...

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Anyone coming to the UK from any other country will find it expensive unfortunately and that's anywhere in the UK. London of course is the most expensive but even there you can find reasonably priced food, drink and accommodation.

Since you're used to New York you probably won't find it as shocking as my mother did.
    04-29-2016 02:30 PM
    Mini-review!

Posted via Moto Maxx
    In two weeks :p I gotta see how it functions
    04-29-2016 02:47 PM
    I gotta say Windows hello is pretty good if you ask me
    04-29-2016 02:48 PM
    I really missed twilight when I lived in Australia. It's 8:30pm and still bright. :)
    04-29-2016 03:34 PM
    Anyone coming to the UK from any other country will find it expensive unfortunately and that's anywhere in the UK. London of course is the most expensive but even there you can find reasonably priced food, drink and accommodation.

Since you're used to New York you probably won't find it as shocking as my mother did.
    What's the price of one hour of parking? I saw it's 7 in Monaco, almost got heart attack :O
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-29-2016 03:48 PM
    Pc like apps? Like win 32? If so no thank you. There are many flaws with that.
    They'll try and the surface phone will be a gen 1 product. I mean, i give MSFT credit for sticking to their guns, but the history of leaving people behind makes the whole OS prospects be like 1 giant BETA testing session...
    04-29-2016 03:54 PM
    What's the price of one hour of parking? I saw it's 7 in Monaco, almost got heart attack :O
    In London it would depend where you are. Lots of places you can only park for 1 or 2hrs. I typically don't drive to London because it's painful. Even on the weekends.

I think the most I saw was 4/hr. But I wouldn't be surprised to find more evidence than that.

Also you can find parking garages for the day but typically will be colder to 30.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-29-2016 03:55 PM

If she's shocked by that, she may pass out by seeing some parts of Tokyo and NYC then. At least she's visiting and not trying to live in either place...
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-29-2016 03:56 PM
    I gotta say Windows hello is pretty good if you ask me
    Did it ask you how your day was?
    04-29-2016 03:57 PM
    So 6h 15m screen on time over the course of 2 days on a 3900mah battery with 1 hr gaming and 18 hours of being paired with a bluetooth device on a QHD screen isn't bad...6.0.1 has helped the Maxx, but the battery still needs tuning...
    04-29-2016 04:00 PM
    So i was greeted today by an email and i had to bust out laughing.

I sent a query out to a colleague on 02/04 and got back a response today, 04/29. I know my query was non-essential, but still...talk about being low on the priority list..SMH...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-29-2016 04:03 PM
    In London it would depend where you are. Lots of places you can only park for 1 or 2hrs. I typically don't drive to London because it's painful. Even on the weekends.

I think the most I saw was 4/hr. But I wouldn't be surprised to find more evidence than that.

Also you can find parking garages for the day but typically will be colder to 30.
    Not all that bad than but still a lot. I would love to visit Scotland and UK countryside, Midsomer murders did ther magic...
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    04-29-2016 04:06 PM
    so I'm on the top posters list...and yet...

1) I have yet to hit 13K posts (getting close)
    2) Still 10K behind Rue
    3) Still 20K behind Sahib

Somebody knows something i don't know about...
    04-29-2016 04:06 PM
    so I'm on the top posters list...and yet...

1) I have yet to hit 13K posts (getting close)
    2) Still 10K behind Rue
    3) Still 20K behind Sahib

Somebody knows something i don't know about...
    Top post is based per day or per week frequency. It's not based on the number of posts you have total.
    Ed Boland and worldspy99 like this.
    04-29-2016 04:14 PM
    Top post is based per day or per week frequency. It's not based on the number of posts you have total.
    I understand all that. Just simply saying even with all that, I am still years behind you and EONs behind Sahib. That's all...
    Ed Boland and sahib lopez like this.
    04-29-2016 04:16 PM
    I understand all that. Just simply saying even with all that, I am still years behind you and EONs behind Sahib. That's all...
    Understand. There was a time when I was a more frequent poster and sahib... Well we all know that one.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-29-2016 04:19 PM
    Work day is winding down...thankfully. Plugged in the Maxx to get a quick charge.

Headed home tomorrow after work for the weekend. Gonna do laundry and factory reset a bunch of stuff...
    04-29-2016 04:21 PM
    Understand. There was a time when I was a more frequent poster and sahib... Well we all know that one.
    I honestly don't think I'm positing that much here either, but i guess the algorithms are stating otherwise...
    04-29-2016 04:22 PM
    My MXPE refurbished unit arrived,but it's a paperweight. They never removed previous owner's Google account before doing FDR, so I can't set it up.

It's on its way back, and now I have to wait again. 😞
    04-29-2016 04:40 PM
    My MXPE refurbished unit arrived,but it's a paperweight. They never removed previous owner's Google account before doing FDR, so I can't set it up.

It's on its way back, and now I have to wait again.
    That's such a shame...
    04-29-2016 04:57 PM

It's on its way back, and now I have to wait again. 😞
    Hope they repair it and send it back to you as soon as possible. That's why I do these days I'm getting more and more leery of "Moto".

Posted via Moto Maxx
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 04-29-2016 at 07:23 PM.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-29-2016 05:15 PM
    Is like a full Rez on that one too Rue... ;)
    I'd* (is what I meant... Posting on the run!)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-29-2016 06:09 PM
    Finally home and done with work until Sunday. That is unless I get called in for tomorrow... I'm kinda "on-call".
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-29-2016 06:14 PM
145,649 ... 49034904490549064907 ...