I am eating this, then will be going to the Nokia Care Center, to politely drop some big bum bombs on them, ask for a replacement as well.

Its called "Veg Cutlet", having it with tomato sauce

N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-14-2013 07:00 AM
    Also i hate paper work trying to fill in a training form report and it does my head in trying to write a min 500 word report on a placement i did :S so tedious
    That is tedious. I'm constantly reminded as to why I prefer contracting. However I decided to become staff for personal reason. Whether I stay staff is another thing.
    10-14-2013 07:01 AM
    The only way I've been able to do anything with my avatar is using a browser on the computer. I don't think you can do it with the free app and I've never been able to login to WPC from my phone in IE.
    Yeah i thought I would have to do as much :) Oh well just means i get to find a kick *** picture that coincides with my username :)
    10-14-2013 07:01 AM
    Yeah i thought I would have to do as much :) Oh well just means i get to find a kick *** picture that coincides with my username :)
    I've always been horrible with user names and avatars. I still haven't uploaded a picture to my LinkedIn profile yet.
    10-14-2013 07:03 AM
    I used to run a forum in 2008, a chick kept her username as 'Stabilo' with a very hot avatar.
    I asked what does it mean, she said
    "I was registering and I looked around my desk, I saw a pencil and it was by the company named 'Stabilo', so I used it"
    If you want to hear more strange usernames, let me know, I'll post a small list.
    Go on then post them since this is the forum for randomness :)
    Do you want a custom avatar made?
    I make them for free :), will write your username on a plain background with some nice logo
    I've always been horrible with user names and avatars. I still haven't uploaded a picture to my LinkedIn profile yet.
    Haha yeah same here with my LinkedIn profile. I dont have any businessy pictures :)
    10-14-2013 07:04 AM
    Do you want a custom avatar made?
    I make them for free :), will write your username on a plain background with some nice logo
    I wouldn't trust you to make an avatar personally. But that's just me.
    10-14-2013 07:05 AM
    Haha yeah same here with my LinkedIn profile. I dont have any businessy pictures :)
    Maybe once I finish losing some weight and buy some new clothes I'll see about getting a professional headshot done. Currently I'm just not feeling very photogenic.
    10-14-2013 07:06 AM
    Go on then post them since this is the forum for randomness :)
    chatmasta (mast means nice, in my language) - He was abusing everyone he was chatting to
    Duke & Duker (Both on same forum) - All I could think of was, "Puker"
    Dolcevita - (A random woman from swiss) - I feel she is loaded with Vitamins & Minerals
    DuGrA - A hindu goddess, "Durga", not to be confused with Dugra
    Zigmasoft - Softly doing a zig zag with his bike on a 6 lane highway. (He is a moderator on a forum where I am a very respected user)
    soplar - Solar fan
    Meolechina - Me-Ole-China, Sing that in hispter style
    Rodmar - Rod means, well rod, and mar in my language means to hit, hit the rod?

I cannot remember many now, but if you want I can track down those haunted souls for you.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-14-2013 07:10 AM
    I would trust that you wouldn't use the one I make for you ;)
    10-14-2013 07:10 AM
    Well i recently saw a you tube video of someone who had interviewed Reynolds for his latest film R.I.P.D. and topic turned to deadpool briefly where it seemed it was becoming more likely there would be a spin off
    Yeah he gets asked about it every time he has an interview - main problem is writers, producers want an R-rated film as there is no way you could make deadpool PG13. Fox who have the rights to it don't want that. Also deadpool is a bit of a difficult character to pull off due to his 4th wall stuff - it could go horribly wrong. If they stick to the comics it could be really awkward but if the follow on from Wolverine it could upset the fanbase.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-14-2013 07:12 AM
    Really??? Wow... Not much time for reading in the science field I take it?
    I'm not really interested in popular sciences. I am fascinated by evolution and even took an advanced lecture once, but I don't really read about it in my free time.
    10-14-2013 07:13 AM
    I feel the same. I have the feeling it would prob end up being the Konami logo with my username on it instead of Konami. Lol
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-14-2013 07:13 AM
    I feel the same. I have the feeling it would prob end up being the Konami logo with my username on it instead of Konami. Lol
    Nope, I won't.
    I could make you 1 if you want me to, will be something you like, and without that Konami logo.
    let me know, about to leave office in some time.
    10-14-2013 07:14 AM
    Yeah he gets asked about it every time he has an interview - main problem is writers, producers want an R-rated film as there is no way you could make deadpool PG13. Fox who have the rights to it don't want that. Also deadpool is a bit of a difficult character to pull off due to his 4th wall stuff - it could go horribly wrong. If they stick to the comics it could be really awkward but if the follow on from Wolverine it could upset the fanbase.
    Could they follow on from the wolverine film? Didn't he get his head chopped off?
    10-14-2013 07:15 AM
    Nope, I won't.
    I could make you 1 if you want me to, will be something you like, and without that Konami logo.
    let me know, about to leave office in some time.
    You need to change your avatar as well monsta - thinking about it objectively Tim Cook is probably the biggest real gangster going. Extortion, bribery, cheating, lying, racketerring, tax evasion, slave labour. You can even add murder if you take into account that Chinese woman that died when her iphone exploded against the side of her head while on a phone call.
    10-14-2013 07:18 AM
    You need to change your avatar as well monsta - thinking about it objectively Tim Cook is probably the biggest real gangster going. Extortion, bribery, cheating, lying, racketerring, tax evasion, slave labour. You can even add murder if you take into account that Chinese woman that died when her iphone exploded against the side of her head while on a phone call.
    Man, let me see what I can do tonight.
    You'll either love me or hate me for what I do to my avatar.
    For me, an avatar is a statement, without having to speak.
    I was referrering to the Konami Guy/Chick, I could make 1 avatar for him/her since it uses the default one now.
    10-14-2013 07:21 AM
    Could they follow on from the wolverine film? Didn't he get his head chopped off?
    Not really - there too many things that break away from who deadpool is - Cyclops laser eyes and extending swords from his hands - and of course he needs his mouth unstitched. He cant be the merc with a mouth without a mouth.

They would more than likely have to start from scratch but still using Reynolds - but then I suppose they could explain the wolverine film away as a 4th wall thing.
    10-14-2013 07:22 AM
    They would more than likely have to start from scratch but still using Reynolds - but then I suppose they could explain the wolverine film away as a 4th wall thing.
    Is there anybody who likes Reynolds or thinks he is a good actor?
    10-14-2013 07:23 AM
    Is there anybody who likes Reynolds or thinks he is a good actor?
    Me - hes had his moments - His character in Blade Trinity was brilliant - and he put in a really good performance in the Amittyville Horror re-boot - And if you feel like questioning his acting watch Buried.

But yeah he wasnt great in Green Lantern and hes had a couple of other turkeys when he tries romantic comedies.
    10-14-2013 07:34 AM
    I'm not really interested in popular sciences. I am fascinated by evolution and even took an advanced lecture once, but I don't really read about it in my free time.
    Even though Dawkins writes for the average person I wouldn't say his books are your average 'popular' science book. I'm not too sure on Sagan's books but he's mostly popular for a series he did called Cosmos. Daemon Haunted World is not necessarily a science book.
    10-14-2013 07:42 AM
    Not really - there too many things that break away from who deadpool is - Cyclops laser eyes and extending swords from his hands - and of course he needs his mouth unstitched. He cant be the merc with a mouth without a mouth.

4th wall thing?!? What's that? Not too up on the deadpool comics.
    10-14-2013 07:54 AM
    Me - hes had his moments - His character in Blade Trinity was brilliant - and he put in a really good performance in the Amittyville Horror re-boot - And if you feel like questioning his acting watch Buried.

But yeah he wasnt great in Green Lantern and hes had a couple of other turkeys when he tries romantic comedies.
    I though his acting in green lantern was alright. I thought the script was what let the movie down.
    10-14-2013 07:55 AM
    Man, let me see what I can do tonight.
    You'll either love me or hate me for what I do to my avatar.
    For me, an avatar is a statement, without having to speak.
    I was referrering to the Konami Guy/Chick, I could make 1 avatar for him/her since it uses the default one now.
    Ok to clear up confusions as i have not stated it before im a guy. Secondly let me put an avatar up tonight if you still don't like it you can make one and if i like it i may use it.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-14-2013 07:57 AM
145,266 ... 490491492493494 ...